Sarahs Day #45 Hoping to go into labour faster, to distract from ED book launch disaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"If you are a girl and you tell me you've never done a fanny fart, you're lying"
With Kurt then proceeding to try to understand how they happen.

To be fair, if someone else was talking about this I'd probably laugh, but miss "so Christian" it just seems so....ew

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Sarah, how about you remedy the complete trail of disaster that E(D) Book 3 left in its wake before you embark on the next cashgrab monstrosity.

Ya know…the ebook that you were sooooo excited to reveal, then PITCHED TO GIRLS WITH EATING DISORDERS AND STUCK YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND WHEN THE INTERNET COLLECTIVELY CALLED YOU OUT?

Yeah, that one. No one’s forgotten, go figure.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
It makes no sense to me how all over the place and inconsistent Sarah’s content and “marketing” is. Either she is really trying to reach every audience or she’s jus a mess. My guess is both. On the health code they are yapping about “Fanny farts” which screams high school maturity level/teen girl stuff but over on Sarah’s day she is this Christian mommy blogger all about family milf housewife life. My guess is she’s just greedy and knows her young female audience are the ones buying her crappy whitefox collabs and scammy poopy bloom so she doesn’t want to lose that audience but she also knows there’s money to be made in the family vlogging arena. So sad and embarrassing to watch really, she has no sense of self or personal identity outside of this bullshit rose coloured fake ass life she’s created. Sorry I’m feeling petty tonight, my own personal situation of single mum life is making me realize how horrendous she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I left Durt a simple comment thanking him for tagging his partnership as an ad and was swiftly blocked & deleted. 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
View attachment 1001343

Oh yeah coz the app was so successful 🥴

Pretty sure ALL these recipes on here are app recipes. Which would REALLY piss me off if I were a paying customer. So I can only imagine that her plant for this book is to phase the app out and replace it with the book. If she knows what's good for her. But then its Sarah and she doesnt make sensitive, thought out, sensible decisions that keep her customers interests at heart, so who knows 🤷‍♀️

Attached two screenshots I could find, I'm toolazy to find others but Im 100% sure I've seen a lamb Ragu and a Keto something or another on the app before. Man she's SUCH a scammer!!!
Screenshot 2022-01-20 at 10.46.10.png

Screenshot 2022-01-20 at 10.48.42.png

Reactions: 31
@Watermeloncracker what a rockstar, thank you for confirming this with PROOF that she cant delete!

It's bad enough and a huge crying shame that an app she claimed she was working on for 3 whole years prior to its launch was filled with smoothies and ice cube and easy salads, with a sprinkling of some slightly more fulfilling dishes, but now she's replicating and flogging these SAME recipes in the book that she's working sahhhhh hard on.

Seriously, just making your pictures more aesthetic isn't going to cut it, Sarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
@Watermeloncracker what a rockstar, thank you for confirming this with PROOF that she cant delete!

It's bad enough and a huge crying shame that an app she claimed she was working on for 3 whole years prior to its launch was filled with smoothies and ice cube and easy salads, with a sprinkling of some slightly more fulfilling dishes, but now she's replicating and flogging these SAME recipes in the book that she's working sahhhhh hard on.

Seriously, just making your pictures more aesthetic isn't going to cut it, Sarah.
Honestly she’s going to have to market it as ‘favourites from the app’ because otherwise her loyal stans will buy it and just be sHoOk to find they’ve already bought the same recipes in their Sunee subscription.
who would want to pay for both?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

I wonder if OMELETTE TOAST will make the cut for this next marketing disaster.

And I don't know about you folk, but the last thing I want to see in my kitchen is a picture of her fillered face & buck teeth on display EVERY GODDAMN DAY.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Honestly she’s going to have to market it as ‘favourites from the app’ because otherwise her loyal stans will buy it and just be sHoOk to find they’ve already bought the same recipes in their Sunee subscription.
The only blessing is, with a physical book they can buy in a shop, they can browse and see that it contains recipes they've already bought via the app.

Unless you can only buy direct from Sez Dawg. I mean, she now has that warehouse to store all the cookbooks in, since that was the reason she didn't do a cookbook in the first place...

Edit: If her fans are smart they should start screenshotting all the app recipes because they'll disappear with the app as soon as the book is released, forcing them to pay twice for content they've already had access to.

Reactions: 28
Confirmation the cookbook is just recipes already on the app.
she’s even reusing old images, so I don’t know how she’s pretending she’s working ‘so hard’ on this.
what a pisstake.
View attachment 1001369View attachment 1001379View attachment 1001371View attachment 1001372View attachment 1001373View attachment 1001375
This is so funny, shows how much of an absolute failure that app has been. Need to make up for all of that lost money she put into it.

Karma is starting to work wonders for Sarah, hope this 'physical book' is also a complete failure.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
You mean he is a young child who likes to imitate, be praised and bond with the adults in his life? Wow, such a UnIqUe and sPeCsHeL child 🙄
View attachment 998922
Omg this is so cringe. ALL kids do this at this age Sarah. They’re mimicking adults around them and they are eager to learn.
One day, they will start to realise it is boring and won’t want to do it anymore. Just like how Fox is so god damn special that he eats aNytHinG you give him; it’s his age. He’s not a magical unicorn child. He’s human.

Reactions: 32
Just like how Fox is so god damn special that he eats aNytHinG you give him; it’s his age.
If this were true, she wouldnt have to hide veggies and sneak them into his favourite foods. There's a video on the sunnee ig about this. Either she's lying about how he's a magical unicorn that loves everything she puts in his plate, or she's just trying hard to sell her "kiddie faves" on the app that nobody wants to buy.
OR LIKELY, BOTH.

This is so funny, shows how much of an absolute failure that app has been.
If she had any business sense or a shred of humility and gratitude for her fans, she would acknowledge that she's doing this because so many people asked for a book when she launched the app. Rather than stay silent about how she insisted the app was a better choice when everyone was giving her valid feedback a year ago, only to backpedal and now behave like this was such a novel idea she came up with all by herself.

She's just such a crappy, crappy human and it this hubris will eventually be the reason for her downfall.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I love how she manages to spin everything into something philosophical

I feel like she could literally tit her pants in the street and would still be like 'omg I had a spontaneous digestive cleanse. Wow it feels so good to listen to my body and to be able to respond immediately to my body's needs"
Umm I died this is brilliant 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
This bit was my favourite because the Tiktoker doesn't even know who Sarah is but already understands what her stans are like!

Speaking of red flags, in today's podcast Ep. 59, Kurt says Sarah times him on the toilet and calls out how long he’s been pooping for 🚩 . Love that for him. Sarah goes on to say that because they run 4 companies and are both stay at home parents Kurt isn’t allowed to poop twice a day for 40 minutes at a time 🚩. Also, since getting pregnant Sarah doesn’t bloat anymore because it’s cured her digestive issues. Sure thing, sis.
sounds like he used to go off to the loo for a cheeky wank a few times a day or even just to zone out and Sezmeister won’t have that!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
sounds like he used to go off to the loo for a cheeky wank a few times a day or even just to zone out and Sezmeister won’t have that!
Kinda gross to think about, but then again the poor bloke. If my husband had to go do that I would feel bad he felt like he has to hide in the toilet to cleanse his pallet lol

Thats no way for a grown man to live in his own Scuzzes house.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is so funny, shows how much of an absolute failure that app has been. Need to make up for all of that lost money she put into it.

Karma is starting to work wonders for Sarah, hope this 'physical book' is also a complete failure.
I don't understand how it can be a success (/not a failure) when all the people who buy stuff just cause your name is on it already have the product! I also like to think a few stans have gone off her in the last year. Someone was celebrating the end of their one year subscription on Reddit a couple of weeks ago - interestingly they didn't auto-renew it which seemed like something the Sez would do

Reactions: 14
Beth looks tiny here, doesn't even look pregnant
View attachment 1001089
I said that the other day. They are almost the same weeks pregnant but Beth looks very thin to me. Sarah looks definitely bigger and rounder. Well, not in her face tho. But anyway. Yeah, Beth is pretty tiny.

They will. Because they want to have a nice cover displayed in the kitchen. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.