Sarah's Day #67 Slut for a good tray, bruschetta she cannot say, ever heard of open-ended water play?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate how her rings don't actually fit together. Like they are always placed wrong, even when she is posting that nail selfie she didn't straighten them up

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I hate how her rings don't actually fit together. Like they are always placed wrong, even when she is posting that nail selfie she didn't straighten them up
Rings that are too big can be a sign of eating disorder behaviour. ie it makes the wearer feel skinnier to have loose rings

Reactions: 15
Vlog Update:
She writes a to do list and finishes if apparently. Absolutely thrilling content. 10/10 Sez.
- productive content fills her soul, okay Hun
- sings/whines about the builders
Her to do list:
1. She's going to make some cushions for their podcast room at home. So.... She's not going to podcast from the warehouse?
2. Rebranding the podcast so she can 'action it'.
3. planning the campaign for her activewear.... That's IN A MONTH. Nothing like last minute filming as per normal 👀
4. I stopped listening....
5. something about the lamp, I think she needs to make a decision on it? Whether to bin it? That takes a second, not sure why it's on the list...
6. Finalise her bathroom? Okay?
7. sponsored skin care routine! It's been a while

- she's tidying the cupboard, it's dull and she's doing a weird voice. Pretty sure tidy the cupboard wasn't on the list
- fox and Kurt leave for a 'yeah the boys playdate"
- she shows off her sad plant, not convinced it's a peace lily though
- she rolled a towel to give her bathroom a 'resort vibe' and called it a day
- whines about the lamp, says they sent her the wrong stuff. STRONG DOUBTS. And also if they had they'd send you the correct parts. It's been donated, bet people will be rushing to buy her broken lamp
- she did a 'comment below' , doesn't often do that, clearly wants engagement
- she's made a stupid Pinterest podcast board that gives "italian summer', not sure how that relates to podcasting...
- miss professional didn't know when her WF meeting was and almost missed it
- she "doesn't know how to express her excitement about the active wear without growling"
- the cushions are going to have the vibes of 'yeah the girls Europe trip" why can't she use regular adjectives
- Kurt and some other lady hate the fabric that she spent $100 on
- no cushions today...
- she's now cleaning her makeup brushes, this also wasn't on the list
- she's giving a 'life altering update" which is just that Kurt broke his back. ITS NOT LIFE ALTERING IF HE WAS FINE AFTER A DAY!
- she lets slip she was filming this vlog 2 weeks ago then stopped for Kurt's injury. So all her 'im having a productive day of tasks" clearly took a few days 😂
- she's pretending that she was in 'full carer mode looking after all the boys". Your mum helped and Kurt went to work 2 days later.
- another call to comment on the video and also did a 'comment, like subscribe'
This was a hot MESS.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
HAHHA talk about damage control.

"This lamp is $800 and i'm going to DONATE it."

Screen Shot 2023-02-16 at 8.58.59 pm.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-16 at 8.59.18 pm.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Personal Highlights of the vlog:
- Scummy doing a bleeping Pinterest board and saying "if you're a creative mind like me you'll get this". So she's not just a boymom, she's a ✨creative mind💫!!! It really shines through when she copies design aesthetics from other companies, "green/pink/nudes/patterns are my to go style" for about three seconds and of course all of her creative genius video ideas!! So speshual and above average.

- kurt giving a phony thank you message to all of the people sending them prayers blablah after he called all of the stans who pay for their lifestyle dumbdumbs the other day cause Sarah's medical mislabeling made everything seem Sus

- Sezzdawg describing the week after Kurt's injury: she was "keeping everybody alive". Do we think she pretend breastfed Kurt as well just like Makkapakka?

- "designing" the bathroom equals yet another tray, really honoring the threadtitle

- Handtalk and monstrosity of hairstyle were on full display, her hair looks so bloody fried and crisp

IMG-20230216-WA0003.jpg

Also, who is this Georgia character? She seemed to carry for M but also Scummy said she would edit the video when Kurt was talking in the end?? What does the Bossbitch do herself at this point? She's less independent than a toddlah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Did I mishear Sarah on the vlog or did she refer to the projects on her to-do list as 'half-assed'? If that's what she said then it's the most honest she's ever been!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also, who is this Georgia character? She seemed to carry for M but also Scummy said she would edit the video when Kurt was talking in the end?? What does the Bossbitch do herself at this point? She's less independent than a toddlah.
Yeah, Georgia is her video editor. She's been there quite a while, I think. Sarah hasn't edited her vlogs for ages. All she does is the thumbnail.

There's also Scarlet, but I'm not entirely sure what she does. Both are likely responsible for fielding Sarah's customer service emails for the ebooks and Sunee, as well as social media clean up crew, babysitter and all round minion. They're either paid really well or they're stans just happy to be in Sarah's orbit. Everyone else works for Kurt.

All Sarah has to do is record the footage, the others do the rest. But even that is too much for her. At this point she might as well just pay for one of them to follow her around with a camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
"Getting rings resized" has been on her "To Do" list about as long as "Change last name to Tilse." Wonder which she'll cross off her list first?

Tahlia (her sis) has seemingly deleted her IG account and now just has the graphic design business one (@studio.reveri). She's got her work visa and is moving to London in 3 months.

Reactions: 24
Is no one going to mention how Sarah literally body shamed Kurt by saying he doesn’t have abs like Brad Pitt anymore. Miss girl her fractured part of his back a few weeks ago - how would she feel if Kurt said “Gigi Hadid has abs unlike you”. She would FLIP. Far out there is no chemistry between them

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Is no one going to mention how Sarah literally body shamed Kurt by saying he doesn’t have abs like Brad Pitt anymore. Miss girl her fractured part of his back a few weeks ago - how would she feel if Kurt said “Gigi Hadid has abs unlike you”. She would FLIP. Far out there is no chemistry between them
I'd stopped all listening at this point but she also said 'dont worry you'll get them back" but like... What if he doesn't want to?? What if his health issues mean he can't??? Sickness and health for these two seems to be "in skinnyness and health"

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Vlog Update:
She writes a to do list and finishes if apparently. Absolutely thrilling content. 10/10 Sez.
Her to do list:
1. She's going to make some cushions for their podcast room at home. So.... She's not going to podcast from the warehouse?
3. planning the campaign for her activewear.... That's IN A MONTH. Nothing like last minute filming as per normal 👀
5. something about the lamp, I think she needs to make a decision on it? Whether to bin it? That takes a second, not sure why it's on the list...

- she's tidying the cupboard, it's dull and she's doing a weird voice. Pretty sure tidy the cupboard wasn't on the list
- whines about the lamp, says they sent her the wrong stuff. STRONG DOUBTS. And also if they had they'd send you the correct parts. It's been donated, bet people will be rushing to buy her broken lamp
- she's made a stupid Pinterest podcast board that gives "italian summer', not sure how that relates to podcasting...
- she "doesn't know how to express her excitement about the active wear without growling"
- the cushions are going to have the vibes of 'yeah the girls Europe trip" why can't she use regular adjectives
- no cushions today...
- she's giving a 'life altering update" which is just that Kurt broke his back. ITS NOT LIFE ALTERING IF HE WAS FINE AFTER A DAY!
- she lets slip she was filming this vlog 2 weeks ago then stopped for Kurt's injury. So all her 'im having a productive day of tasks" clearly took a few days 😂
- she's pretending that she was in 'full carer mode looking after all the boys". Your mum helped and Kurt went to work 2 days later.
This was a hot MESS.

I had a little giggle when she said they had one brain between them.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeah, Georgia is her video editor. She's been there quite a while, I think. Sarah hasn't edited her vlogs for ages. All she does is the thumbnail.

There's also Scarlet, but I'm not entirely sure what she does. Both are likely responsible for fielding Sarah's customer service emails for the ebooks and Sunee, as well as social media clean up crew, babysitter and all round minion. They're either paid really well or they're stans just happy to be in Sarah's orbit. Everyone else works for Kurt.

All Sarah has to do is record the footage, the others do the rest. But even that is too much for her. At this point she might as well just pay for one of them to follow her around with a camera.
Don’t give her ideas 😂 she’ll be closer to the tilsashians that way haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
HAHHA talk about damage control.

"This lamp is $800 and i'm going to DONATE it."

View attachment 1964034
View attachment 1964035
The fact her idea of damage control is saying she’s going to donate a lamp… that’s broken?!? Girl what? So you’re dumping a faulty lamp that can’t be set up because it was set up incorrectly?
---
Vlog Update:
Her to do list:

- no cushions today...
This was a hot MESS.
Sarah is out here trying to convince us she’s a busy CEO boss babe, when her to do list is literally making cushions, setting up a aesthetic bathroom decor and cleaning make up brushes….

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Do we think the front page will be a photo of her alone, or her with her 2 kids? Obviously Kurt won't be on the cover

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.