Sarah’s Day #43 Content creator? Or master baiter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been a longtime lurker, waiting for someone to mention this but no one has. Tonight I’ve seen that people are mentioning a give away she hasn’t announced…. I’m curious, what the hell happened with that pink ticket in the random orders for shopping at white fox?! Was that ever followed up?
Nope, never followed up. The event was probably cancelled due to the pandemic and since WF included 'pandemic' in their T&Cs, they get out of ever following it up. Just one of the many things promised but now quietly swept under the carpet, never to be spoken of again.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
This chic is so out of touch with reality, but also makes the worst business calls.
Also, a terrible marketeer for someone who poses to make a living off of marketing things.
I noticed in her problematic reel, and it made me guffaw, and someone on the reddit has pointed this out too.

In her super fake, emotional, concerned voice over about seemingly going easy on your body she says, "you've come full circle" -- not realising that itmeans you're right back where you started. Which, funnily enough, is TRUE in her case. She may have realised that over exercising and under eating caused her to lose her period amongst other terrible sideffects, so she kind of went "holistic" for a while, but now has come full circle with a raging ED.

And she is literally using that schtick to market this godawful third offering that she has to design and sell as an ebook because nobody with any qualifications or publication cred would touch that tit with a bargepole.

God I wish someone like Jameela Jamil called her out for this crap.
She's too much of a small fry for someone like the mighty Jameela to notice. And thank god for that!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Saw this on outspoken. Can't stand these 3 girls but hoping they actually go to town on her in the podcast.
And just touching on what other people say - isn't the sez a health and wellness blah blah turd eater. We never see her eat or cook for that matter (not that we would want to see her grey slop enter her grossly over teethed mouth) but she is such a whinger when it comes to exercise. She never does a workout and instead stands in the mirror eye bleeping herself or whinging about her unwanted 'housemates' in her way. Or she pulses on her machine that she doesn't know how to use.
I say 2022 is the year she gets cancelled.
Her poor underfed snd under nourished baby is the only one i feel sorry for in all this

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Saw this on outspoken. Can't stand these 3 girls but hoping they actually go to town on her in the podcast.
And just touching on what other people say - isn't the sez a health and wellness blah blah turd eater. We never see her eat or cook for that matter (not that we would want to see her grey slop enter her grossly over teethed mouth) but she is such a whinger when it comes to exercise. She never does a workout and instead stands in the mirror eye bleeping herself or whinging about her unwanted 'housemates' in her way. Or she pulses on her machine that she doesn't know how to use.
I say 2022 is the year she gets cancelled.
Her poor underfed snd under nourished baby is the only one i feel sorry for in all this
Good. I also hope they tear her apart. And since the Outspoken women read here and often use Tattle for their research - please also mention the fact Sarah had been using a PT for months leading up to her wedding. That's how she got her #wedshred body. She developed her ebook after.

Also question how this latest ebook is about coming full circle and finding balance when it is supposed to be the hardest and most intense program out of the three. Especially considering the first ebook is supposed to be for beginners but Sarah lost her period while making it through over exercising. If a beginner exercise program can do that what damage can this hardcore ebook do? It's why it's so dangerous Sarah can release these ebooks with no qualifications.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Edit: just went to look at the screenshots from the guide and there's no way doing the first 2 ebooks (which I believe are bodyweight only) would prep people for doing barbell reverse lunges, let alone barbell overhead press! (I believe most barbells are 20kg)
It's almost like you can't actually build muscle and get a figure like her #weddingbod by just doing 20 minute body weight workouts and no weights 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just had a look at the website and the screenshots for the requirements for this ebook. Aside from (stupidly!) excluding newbies who will be deterred by having to first do book 1 and 2, or maybe cant afford all 3 at once, WTF HAS ALL THAT EQUIPMENT ON HAND AT HOME??? Or even the space to house or use it all?? The average person surely doesnt. This is gym equipment, not suitable for people in apartments of floors that arent equipped for the load of weights.

This chic is so out of touch with reality, but also makes the worst business calls.

View attachment 957432
WTF is the slaw, thats just shredded kale and some measly bits of carrot, cabbage and beets.
DOES SHE KNOW WHAT A SLAW IS????
you may not be from Aus but this exact kale slaw is sold in woolies and coles pre packaged with a sauce to go with it

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ok, setting aside the incredibly damaging reel messaging with the Jan 1 start timeline and the crap program for one minute. Her choice to go on a family vacation during the release date of her third ebook screams she gives no fucks to the people who actually buy it. If this was her big project she had been working on for months, you'd think she would want to be available for any issues or concerns. Especially given there were so many issues downloading with her previous two. Just terrible business.
Also, wasn't it implied that Kurt was the pt that signed off on the third ebook? So she could't mention her actual pt because then everyone would wonder why they didn't sign off on it. Plus, if Sarah gives the PT credit for her workout leading up the wedding then its not Sarah's hard work and dedication that was behind this program. People could just go see/follow her PT and cut out the middle man ie Sarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Even if i didn't know about sarah's programming being trash - I can't imagine paying so much money for an exercise program where the only demonstrations of the exercises are via a couple of images. It's almost as if she knows that her form is garbage.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder if this was the getaway she wanted book recommendations for or if she's planning another holiday before Feb? It felt spur of the moment (hiding from ebook backlash) but then everyone else was there, so why was it only a day? Not like she had to race home for work 😒

What’s the PTs Instagram?
@Micfit__

Reactions: 9
Agree with @fallingtides I would rather spend money on a video programme that you could follow along with, which usually have variations alongside them for if people need to modify for injuries etc

This very much screams of everything Sarah has done the last 2 years, not thought through, someone elses work, slaps her name on it to make bank

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Not to defend the ebook but this one is supposed to have video demonstrations for every exercise, and as it wasn't Sarah who did them, maybe they were done correctly. I can't remember who the model was though.

But this just makes the pricing even worse (aside from being ridiculously overpriced) because they are all the same price. She could have at least dropped the prices of the first two, not only to entice new customers but to also reflect the lesser content in them.

Reactions: 13
Not to defend the ebook but this one is supposed to have video demonstrations for every exercise, and as it wasn't Sarah who did them, maybe they were done correctly. I can't remember who the model was though.

But this just makes the pricing even worse (aside from being ridiculously overpriced) because they are all the same price. She could have at least dropped the prices of the first two, not only to entice new customers but to also reflect the lesser content in them.
I'm not a qualified PT or anything, but maybe someone who is on this thread can let us know if the demonstrations are any good?

UC5VlAubno7-sgOWgbyhaOiQ

I'm not a qualified PT or anything, but maybe someone who is on this thread can let us know if the demonstrations are any good?

UC5VlAubno7-sgOWgbyhaOiQ
OMG that’s not hidden well is it.
Hardly any views either.

• Haha
She probably couldn’t pre-plan to join her family on this holiday as they probably booked all the cabins before she knew if she could go. There was a good chance the government may have extended the unvaccinated rules which would of meant she couldn’t go.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OMG that’s not hidden well is it.
Funny how the most views one video has is 36!!!! Not exactly a sell out 😂
They really ran it up to the deadline. Finalizing the videos on December 29th? Those had to be linked in the eBook itself, so they didn't really give themselves much time to do quality control before having to publish it...

Reactions: 16
I don’t get it. You can get KIC, keep it cleaner for a year for 120. You get food, workouts support. And I with qualified people!!! What planet is she on.
Oh and they add to it!!

Reactions: 27
Off topic but why is she the only one who drives the boat? Does she think shes that awesome to be the driver all the time? Does it feed into this being about her? She just can’t relax I guess.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.