Sarahs Day #41 The Sez thinks she’s a celeb, but really she’s just an unvaccinated pleb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the second time someone has said they have seen The Sez in The Wild with a shopping bag (first was Zara). I can’t imagine multimillionaire Sarah would be click and collecting over paying for delivery. this makes me think she is 100% vaxxed and just sitting on the fence
I wont believe that they are vaccinated until I see her consistently at the gym or going out to eat and actually sitting at the restaurants. To me all their behaviors are highlighting anti vax:
- havnt returned to their gym - home work outs only
- family outings are either the beach or the park
- all food has been take away
- only outings/recordings of other businesses are essential services like her pregnancy Pilates. Only exception is her dodgy boat ride the other day, and we know how professional that business is.
- And as far as the sightings with shopping bags, I think there are alot of businesses where people are in and out quickly not checking Vax status.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Nope she had RBF in full force and was power walking back to the car park
Oh babes, that’s just her face don’t ya know… 🙄

I bet she was HUUUUUGE too

Question - if you have 2 instagram names under the one account and she blocks one. Does it block your main one aswell?
Nope - my main is blocked by Ashy Bines but my 2nd isn’t

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Poor sez looks like she just heard the life jacket isn’t gluten free.
No wonder they haven’t been using them.
02493D96-7A1E-40DC-AF2D-975142D6AE0C.png

F04DEDE4-1701-4148-A62A-6F59B54D962C.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 78
For someone who claims to be the pregnancy expert she’s seem genuinely surprised every time her belly grows in size.
For real though, saying she’s “doubled in size” is just downright wrong. She doesn’t even look that big! Maybe compared to Beth but generally she just looks like a regular pregnant person.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
AND WINE, when it is isnt even minutely or remotely aligned with your persona or brand.
But the sunglasses are on point for her. She wears them at the tip of her nose, indoors, in the dark, at night. And she looks ridiculous.
Wine when she’s pregnant and not even allowed to drink it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That new business venture is the first of their projects to be registered as a corporation. I don't know the intricacies of business, specifically in AUS, but typically a corporation absolves the owners of most liability. For example, if people were going to sue over Sunee's failure to deliver goods/services as promised, Sarah could be sued directly since Sunee is a company and not a corporation. House of Groms, on the other hand, would be the "individual" getting sued while Sez and Kurt could skate away hardly touched by the lawsuit.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Hey guys here is shortened recap of one the Healthcode episodes from Tuesday that seem really honest about what happens when you do wrong by the sweet lovely Christian woman that is Sarah and how you should never get on her wrong side or she might cut up your clothes or bad mouth you to the point you won't get hired anywhere.
She is the epitome of a narcissistic mean girl even back when she was a child. I left out the 2nd story where she told how she cut out a piece of her little sisters favourite sun hat because she was annoyed by her. She never confessed to this and apologized to her sister. Kurt told her to just go out there and give Thalia a hug (btw he is also saying her hugs are weak) but Sarah says she won't care as Thalia is so chill and won't even remember...

S2-Ep22 – The Taste Of Sweet Revenge

Sarah:
Apparently we're going to start this episode with a lie.
Kurt: What do you mean a lie?
Sarah: ...we just had a little chat, Kurt and I ok, husband and wife love that for us. This episode is about revenge. What does sweet sweet revenge taste like. Apparently Kurt doesn't know cause he never had a sip
Kurt: yeah I never had a sip of revenge…
Sarah: That is so fake…
Kurt: No! I really don't think I have. No because I'm the type of person that again, number one if I have gotten revenge it's been in a violent manner back in high school where you…
Sarah: Like footy where you punch someone in the face…
Kurt: yeah like on the footy field 100% you like yeah in that sense yes but otherwise like I mean as an adult
Sarah: Okay okay fine.
Kurt: I can’t think of any times
Sarah: What about has like has your friend, like a guy friend, when you were single ever like tried to get with the girl you like and then you've like done something to him like have you ever had something like that where it's like you get…
Kurt: nah we’re pretty tight bro code
Sarah: *sigh* stupid bro code
Kurt: yeah if you break the bro code you are in trouble by everyone not just the one person you don't do that, yeah yeah sorry sorry to be a bit…no but I also get over things very quickly, like if you have an argument I'll be I'll be over it well and truly before you, you know what I mean?
Sarah: Yeah look I got two stories here.
Well the first one is not really a story it's more like REVENGE ok, I think as you get older I think we would all vouch for this, sweet sweet revenge is like being so kind to the person who's wronged you, that it frustrates them, like this is the approach I take now. I have this joke well it’s not really a joke I just this thing I say. I work with different companies in different brands whether they like sponsoring a YouTube video or I collaborate with them whatever and there are a handful of brands that I have quote blacklisted. Ok, there are a handful. There are probably like four.
Kurt: They have been shamed…*laugh*
Sarah: And the first one…no I don't wanna get sued today not today ok. No honestly you have to really grind my gears, slap me across the face, run me over with a tractor to be on my blacklist.
Kurt: I know who you are talking about I know where you going with this…
Sarah: I don't think you do cause I don't really have a really climactic thing, it was more just, if you are on my blacklist I just keep you in the back of my mind ok and the best revenge is dominating the competition, so I'll do what you do but better or I’ll collaborate with your arch nemesis. Not really I'm not really that forward thinking.
Kurt: There was one time that a brand did wrong by us and one of the people from that brand ended up trying to get a job at one of our friends companies.
Sarah: Oh yeah yes okay now I have to be careful I'm not gonna tell the story but basically exactly what Kurt said, this one brand really really just punched me like a punching bag and everyone around me was like you need to take this brand to court like they owe you so much money you've done all these deliverables for them and honestly I just I'm a Christian woman okay I don't wanna drag them through the mud, I want to push them in the mud but I won't drag them. Anyway this one worker of the brand was really nasty, she was really hard to work with
Kurt: the driver of all the conflict I would say
Sarah: she was the driver of the tractor that was running me over. Anyway like a few months later I had told another brand that I work with like you'll never guess what's happening to me with this brand like what the heck and they're like “what like they're black blacklisted from us too” yeah it’s right I got my I got my band members we are tight. You mess with me you mess with the squad. Anyway so this girl she tried to get a job with the brand I’m in with mean like the nice brand and she's like “I worked with Sarah's day before on this campaign” and then the owner of the brand I am friends with she called me she's like “Oh my gosh you'll never guess who's trying to get a job what should I respond to her?” but we didn't we were just like you're not right for the job
Kurt: I like the learning curve of that though like don't burn your bridges like keep you relationships going
Sarah: yeah honestly this is what I'm saying with age don't get revenge, because I'm telling you I work with some people now that I never thought I would even talk to in my life again, like maybe we had like beef in high school and now they are the marketing director of blah blah like you never ever know you know it always comes around...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Nope - my main is blocked by Ashy Bines but my 2nd isn’t
Nah it’s a relatively new feature where you can select to ‘block this account and any other accounts the user may have/make’. When Sarah originally blocked me on my main I had a throwaway account to lurk, then she blocked that account after I responded to a poll or something and I can’t see her on my second account (that I actually use) anymore cos she selected to block me everywhere lmao.

Reactions: 10
I wont believe that they are vaccinated until I see her consistently at the gym or going out to eat and actually sitting at the restaurants. To me all their behaviors are highlighting anti vax:
- havnt returned to their gym - home work outs only
- family outings are either the beach or the park
- all food has been take away
- only outings/recordings of other businesses are essential services like her pregnancy Pilates. Only exception is her dodgy boat ride the other day, and we know how professional that business is.
- And as far as the sightings with shopping bags, I think there are alot of businesses where people are in and out quickly not checking Vax status.
I 100% agree with this. I very much doubt she is vaccinated and is just getting away with small things with places that aren't really checking vax status. She is spending WAY too much time at home for someone who was regularly complaining about being stuck in lockdown...

Reactions: 31
The life jacket story.

What is the point of putting it on in the house?

Malibu Boats - wow. I have no words with how poorly this has been handled.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
something about sarah listening to hillsong music as well as sticky fingers and travis scott makes me feel extremely uneasy.
1. hillsong = extremely problematic
2. sticky fingers were literally banned from being played on triple j (aussie alternative radio station) because of how gross and problematic they are
3. travis scott and the whole astroworld thing, makes me feel sick how he did absolutely nothing about it and then made a pathetic “apology” as an attempt to clear his name.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
The life jacket story.

What is the point of putting it on in the house?

Malibu Boats - wow. I have no words with how poorly this has been handled.
Guarantee Fox saw it, insisted on wearing it and he’s never going to want to take it off. Hence her eye roll 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For someone who claims to be the pregnancy expert she’s seem genuinely surprised every time her belly grows in size.
For real though, saying she’s “doubled in size” is just downright wrong. She doesn’t even look that big! Maybe compared to Beth but generally she just looks like a regular pregnant person.
I have a feeling it's because she normally is the leanest in her torso, and now that she's "losing" that, she feels super defensive about her figure.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
2. sticky fingers were literally banned from being played on triple j (aussie alternative radio station) because of how gross and problematic they are
Welllll that depends whose side of the story you are listening to? Since the person who took offense was actually working for Triple J at the time and had a lot of power to blacklist the entire band from being played on the radio.

Anywayy.... I think it's more problematic that Sarah listens to Sticky fingers/travis scott when the themes are completely the opposite of hillsong (drugs, sex and rock & roll vs holier than thou)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i know soph both through mutual friends and the industry in general and can i just say that i hate that she’s friends with sarah. i honestly don’t know how she tolerates her when soph is the nicest girl ever z i just wish she would realise what kind of person sarah is 🙏🏼
this because sophie used to choreograph solos for one of my friends before she went to the rocketed and i always heard great things about her. don’t know how the friend dynamic works between her and the sez

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.