Sarah's Day #23 I'm such a loser, just like you guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instead of another "skincare routine" video (yawn) she'd be better off addressing the filler she gets! I imagine it'd get way more views

Reactions: 26
Her periods must be due soon cause she's in witch mode. Fancy talking like that to your followers and people who look up to you. Who is she kidding, she literally shares every aspect of her life. She shared when she went potty and did a number two on her fitness retreat. The only reason she wants to do another skincare vlog is so she can check herself out in front of the mirror, she's seriously in love with herself, there's 3 people in her relationship Kurt, Sarah and her ego.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
It could be a combination of things, but I think she's only replying to the fillers comments now because one of the influencer callout igs made a post about her (and this page recently got highlighted by pedestrian or something).

They posted 4hrs ago, from what I can see on Sez's post she only started replying 2hrs ago? And as if she doesn't get comments asking about her lips ALL the time, why only choose now to respond.

Reactions: 33
IMG_1141.jpg

From someone who drops brands only when they sponsor, "A lady named Tracy" -- thanks! thats VERY helpful.

She's inconsistent in her lies in the same comment threads on the same post! She's so terrible she cant keep up with her own BS. In some places she says she had a 2 year gap from the filler, and in some places "nearly 3 years". WHICH ONE IS IT YOU LIAR.

She's as bad at math as she is at spelling. 9 months of being pregnant and less than a year of breasfeeding somehow amounted to 3 years????

Cue the endless eye bleeping and pouting now. She is iimpossbly obsessed with herself. Unfortunately only the physical self, and not all of herself. I imagine she has a lot she hates about herself. This is all very telling. Her self esteem is so so so low and so rooted in her pouty lips, her creaseless forehead, her shredded abs or whatever else tit unreal beauty/body standard she is chasing. What an awful way to be and assume youre a great influence on others around you.

IMG_1145.PNG

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Came here to say I agree with a few posts up saying she has only started replying and admitting it all today as she has been called out on a few pages this morning about her stories yesterday with the weather the reason for the massive swollen lips 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
There's a reason she's replying in the comments today. It's so she can claim "she never lied" and was "upfront" about it whilst never saying it on IG story or YT (not counting her brief mention of trying filler out years ago) and then if anyone says she is not transparent she can point to the comments and say "no I was completely honest". However, anyone who was blocked by her for asking about her lips the last 3+ years know it's bullshit. Why now? Why the comment section? And why act like you haven't actively scrubbed and censored your platforms from any and all mention of filler before today???

• Angry
Reactions: 53
Who else has called her out? I'd love to see them!

Came here to say I agree with a few posts up saying she has only started replying and admitting it all today as she has been called out on a few pages this morning about her stories yesterday with the weather the reason for the massive swollen lips 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Long time lurker here... I think she might have also had permanent colour done and now she's worried about getting called out so she's blaming the wind :ROFLMAO: she's replied to someone's comment saying 'my lips are naturally pretty red' which is an absolute lie, they've always looked so pale. Of course, it could be the sMoOcHy BaLm tinting them :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 36
In every video she says "you guys are my besties, I tell you literally everything"

UM DUCKY NO YOU DO NOT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I'm naturally blonde but i bleach my hair routinely
Naturally I have fast metabolism but I workout excessively and restrict my diet in an alarming way
I have an all natural skin bloom whatever the fk drink but I get botox
My lips are naturally red and just reacting to some wind, but I also get lip fillers
I have a natural olive skin tone but often I look pale and fake tan regularly

Honey, do you hear yourself. I actually cant. This woman is unreaaaaallllllll its honesty laughable and I'm getting second hand embarrassment from all these lies 🥴

Its like act confident and no one will question you translated to, lie until you convince yourself and when people question you, be snarky rude witch
Rant over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
She literally blocked me for asking where she got her botox done...
And she blocked me for replying to a stan who asked about fillers, that she'd get blocked for asking :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
But the poor stans unanswered comment remained.

The extent to which this woman can kid herself is honestly ridiculous.

The problem with her "if you don't like me, leave, don't follow me" line of defence in this matter is SO MANY of the questions being asked are from genuine stans. You can tell, if you have even half a brain, that they're really wanting to know the truth and maybe even go to the same person for fillers to look just like her. But she's too busy being defensive to understand, and totally NOT realising that she's being aggressive to genuine fans in the process.

The way things have blown up over stupid little fillers in just the last 24 hours, she's probably kicking herself for even coming on stories with her stupid STORIES. She's like an unmanaged teenager on a rampage. Not a shred of maturity in her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I think she’s swapping up her image and stepping away from the ‘Youtube’s Holistic Princess’ idea. Aside from removing it in her Insta bio, shes doesn’t really flaunt natural products anymore (just ads for her collabs), she’s had some bad press lately and it’s clear she gets cosmetic work done. Might as well come out and own it so she can get sponnnzzz to do it for free.

a couple months from now on her stories: “hApPy TuEsDaY! so you guys know Ive been geting lip filler for a while, I’m thinking about trying botox next! Let me know your recommendations!!” 🎣 🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
To be devils advocate and working in the industry, depending where she gets her filler, she may not be allowed to say. Most standards, because it is an administered drug can not be given away for “free”, well that is what is in NZ. I would say mentioning once that you’ve decided to get filler is suffice in my opinion. But she can’t promote it so why continue going on about it. Lol

Reactions: 7
I'm naturally blonde but i bleach my hair routinely
Naturally I have fast metabolism but I workout excessively and restrict my diet in an alarming way
I have an all natural skin bloom whatever the fk drink but I get botox
My lips are naturally red and just reacting to some wind, but I also get lip fillers
I have a natural olive skin tone but often I look pale and fake tan regularly

Honey, do you hear yourself. I actually cant. This woman is unreaaaaallllllll its honesty laughable and I'm getting second hand embarrassment from all these lies 🥴

Its like act confident and no one will question you translated to, lie until you convince yourself and when people question you, be snarky rude witch
Rant over.
We can add so much to this list, it's actually pretty hilarious!
I got ripped doing my ebooks- literally works with a PT all the time
I stopped weightlifting not to get bulky- does weighted workouts all the time (With PT and without)
I eat massive meals and have a ravenous appetite oops, she can't spell ravenous so she always says big- eats a salad with a boiled egg
I love you my besties- "you're stupid"; "you're losers"
I work sooooo hard- lays on the couch and orders Kurt around, drops Focks off with mum, poses in giant mirror, gets her nails done #lolwut
I only show you products that really worked for me- 98% of the posts on her grid since 2014 have been an undisclosed sponsorship
On and on and on... We could post pages of receipts. It's insane that she thinks people don't see her for the liar that she is.

The thing I'm noticing most on these screenshots that everyone is sharing, is how people have cottoned on to the fact that she'll block them in a heartbeat. So instead of being direct and saying 'stop lying about your fillers' they're saying, 'your lips look sooo natural, you're amazing...' before asking if she's got filler. They know if they compliment her, she may keep their comment around for a bit.
I think she'll do what she usually does now that she has answered some people; within a few hours she'll have deleted all the comments. She did the same with S+S where she responded to a few people, left it up for others who were following the saga to see and to stop any more people from asking. Then suddenly everyone who asked was blocked and the comments deleted, so that anybody who came to her page a little later would have no idea any of that discussion took place. She's so cunning it's gross.

To be devils advocate and working in the industry, depending where she gets her filler, she may not be allowed to say. Most standards, because it is an administered drug can not be given away for “free”, well that is what is in NZ. I would say mentioning once that you’ve decided to get filler is suffice in my opinion. But she can’t promote it so why continue going on about it. Lol
Ahem. She can't promote her period but she won't stop announcing it. :sneaky:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Most people aren't even attacking her wtf????? Literally seems like most are just asking and some are making fun of her stupid lies. When will show grow up and take some accountability. I really want to comment but I've had to make 4 accounts now because she keeps blocking me (turned one into a business page though so thx sez).

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.