Sarah's Day #67 Slut for a good tray, bruschetta she cannot say, ever heard of open-ended water play?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what.. the second or third time now that šŸ¦Š has cut his own hair?
How about being a responsible mother and moving the scissors out of your childā€™s reach to avoid the possibility of your child cutting his own hair/fringe .. again šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Also.. Shouldnā€™t she be keeping a constant eye on her ā€œhigh energyā€ (or whatever BS terminology she uses for him) child instead of allowing him to wander off on his own for a couple of minutes.. only to find that he has been cutting his hair? Is she really not calling out to him or following him to see what her three year old is up to?

Move the scissors up into a high cabinet out of his reach. Itā€™s literally that simple.
Poor kid, heā€™s really calling out for some loving and attention isnā€™t he šŸ„ŗ

Reactions: 16
According to Sarah in a vlog last Jan it was Kurt who hated that rug and wanted to sell it. And here it is in the Xmas vlog discarded in the pool house where Kurt built the sauna on top of it. Hope the new owners give it a deep clean šŸ¤¢

That rug has clearly been used for much longer than a week. A stan would have bought it regardless so why the pointless lies? She can't help herself.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Her lying is pathological at this point. Sheā€™s done a lot of problematic tit but this rug business feels slimy on a personal level. I canā€™t put my finger on why šŸ˜•

• Heart
Reactions: 29
this is probably the most honest she has been, and it's only because there's no mention of work in this sentence šŸ˜‚
9ECEF9D3-1931-497F-B0EE-0721F3658468.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not trying to detract from rug-gate - but gosh Sis is thirsty AF for a Nagnata sponsorship. Those sets are approx $500 each and she has at least 3 colours that weā€™ve seen so far.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
You can see she's popped her butt out and is leaning forward in this picture. Girl, you look stupid.

Love how she's used the šŸ‘ emoji to applaud herself. Yes, well done, you did some work in between filling your cup working out, lying by the pool and sometimes looking after your kids.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Sorry for the post spam but wanted to share this comment from one of the Outspoken women on their FB group. They say Sarah has said on the podcast that she bought her rugs second hand.

If she's sold that "basically new" used rug for near retail price when she actually bought it second hand then it's a new low, even for her. Maybe that's why she wanted cash...

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I have a feeling she was gifted it and just lied about buying second hand. When has she ever stepped in a Vinnies or other Op Shop? The women buys designer hoodies to birth a child in.
My opinion, but I think sheā€™s lying about it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This is what.. the second or third time now that šŸ¦Š has cut his own hair?
How about being a responsible mother and moving the scissors out of your childā€™s reach to avoid the possibility of your child cutting his own hair/fringe .. again šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Also.. Shouldnā€™t she be keeping a constant eye on her ā€œhigh energyā€ (or whatever BS terminology she uses for him) child instead of allowing him to wander off on his own for a couple of minutes.. only to find that he has been cutting his hair? Is she really not calling out to him or following him to see what her three year old is up to?

Move the scissors up into a high cabinet out of his reach. Itā€™s literally that simple.
Are you sure he did it again or does she just refer to the last time he did it, last year?

I donā€™t think itā€™s reasonable for anyone to be expected to constantly follow a 3-year-old around. Especially when thereā€™s a baby around.

Reactions: 6
Sarah trying to sell her ugly rug that she wiped her shoes or worse- her bare outdoor finger toes on makes her look tacky and hard up. She can sell her bogan chatchkeys all she wants but those fleeing subscribers and all the overpriced and swiftly depreciating junk she has invested in before age 30 looks like a pretty risky move for a bossy con artist whose shelf life is already past prime. Someone put up some pics of those dirty ass feet we all know so well!

Reactions: 14
Vintage Beni Ourain rugs are still very valuable so there Is Defo a market for vintage versions of these. You donā€™t get them at Vinnies lol. Etsy has links to many in Morocco and there are traders on other sites. They are a beautiful rug from tribes in the Atlas Mountains but also many many fake copies and replicas. Why does she need to make up a story that is fake about the rug? Why not just say we donā€™t need it here it is for sale?

Reactions: 7
According to Sarah in a vlog last Jan it was Kurt who hated that rug and wanted to sell it. And here it is in the Xmas vlog discarded in the pool house where Kurt built the sauna on top of it. Hope the new owners give it a deep clean šŸ¤¢

That rug has clearly been used for much longer than a week. A stan would have bought it regardless so why the pointless lies? She can't help herself.
Wasnā€™t it the pool house where everything got ruined and mouldy?? Thatā€™s disgusting that sheā€™s gone and sold it if so.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sarah trying to sell her ugly rug that she wiped her shoes or worse- her bare outdoor finger toes on makes her look tacky and hard up. She can sell her bogan chatchkeys all she wants but those fleeing subscribers and all the overpriced and swiftly depreciating junk she has invested in before age 30 looks like a pretty risky move for a bossy con artist whose shelf life is already past prime. Someone put up some pics of those dirty ass feet we all know so well!
Yup! Beyond tacky, and very manipulative to her followers, per usual.

Next thing itā€™ll be:
ā€œBuy my nasty crusty Nagnata sets on poshmark, because they still havenā€™t noticed me even though I wayyyyyyy overwear these clothes as a desperate attempt to flex. They totally nuuuuu, just a bit sweaty in the crotch #mumMinge #tooBizay2showa #givemeyourmoneyplebsā€

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Vintage Beni Ourain rugs are still very valuable so there Is Defo a market for vintage versions of these. You donā€™t get them at Vinnies lol. Etsy has links to many in Morocco and there are traders on other sites. They are a beautiful rug from tribes in the Atlas Mountains but also many many fake copies and replicas. Why does she need to make up a story that is fake about the rug? Why not just say we donā€™t need it here it is for sale?
It's from sage and clare defs not vintage

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not trying to detract from rug-gate - but gosh Sis is thirsty AF for a Nagnata sponsorship. Those sets are approx $500 each and she has at least 3 colours that weā€™ve seen so far.
has anyone ever worn this brand before? Like how can it be that expensive! I donā€™t understand. And this is coming from me who only wears lululemon and considers that super expensive

Reactions: 19
has anyone ever worn this brand before? Like how can it be that expensive! I donā€™t understand. And this is coming from me who only wears lululemon and considers that super expensive
Oh wow I just looked at the pricing, like wtf. Is the clothing made of gold šŸ˜± why is it so expensive! Shows how much money sarah has to spare $$

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.