Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so I just saw that according to House of Groms on LinkedIn that Sunee has over 150,000 users. Can this be legit? That makes it a very successful app and would have made them millions.
Could just be people who have downloaded. Does it say paying users?

Reactions: 5
I'm glad Malllly is doing well.. but I feel suddenly Sarah has stopped addressing any illness that he "may" have. In the build up to her pregnancy she was in my opinion dramatising the situation... Does anyone think she created drama and now have deflected to other opportunities eg Sunnee? (Apologies if this is offensive)

Reactions: 28
Could just be people who have downloaded. Does it say paying users?
No just users, so I guess this could also be people who have downloaded the app and only use the free recipes.

If they had that many subscribers and would want to keep these subscriptions going and also want to grow this app, wouldn’t we see more effort? The whole marketing around it seems like a amateur high school project and the recipes are often boring or just repetitive smoothies etc. What about the other wellness content, not much added there? Nothing to be excited about.
With so many customers already making them so much richer why the cookbook now? What’s the point of it? Especially since she initially was so against a book.
Also with 150000 people being interested in Sarah’s day recipes she would easily find a publisher. Because even way less purchases than that it would make it a successful book and profitable for any publishing house.

Reactions: 15
Does anyone else find it weird she photographs "the boys" pizza as if it's her own before backtracking and explaining its not hers, but then doesn't show what she had? She says she didn't eat this pizza because pineapple on pizza is gross but would that not have been the time to show her pizza toppings? Why did we not get to see it? Did she not have pizza for dinner? What did she have instead? Nothing at all?
Screenshot_20220911-102807_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220911-102814_Instagram.jpg

EDIT: Cropped F out

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Also she said the cookbook is going to be exclusively gluten free, I wonder if she'll market it as a GF cookbook to appeal to the GF followers or if she won't mention it to fool her gluten-full followers, what will make the most money lol

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1569720

That's because you have an eating disorder, hun.

“Maybe the reason I show my love through food is because I was always destined to be a boy mum of big eaters”

Nah hun, it’s because you like controlling your own food intake and those around you.

Also: didn’t someone say she mentioned in the health code about wanting a girl??

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I know it’s for blw but avo chunks in pancakes?? I could understand if it was maybe puréed through but not chunks. They’d be all hot 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Not sure where the talk of the $60 book rrp is coming from? That would make this sorry PrOjEcKt Sarah’s most affordable one yet!

She just released a crappy EBOOK for $120, and aren’t her ED Books similarly overpriced?

I am predicting over $100 for this cookbook, especially seeing as its primary purpose (straight form Sarah’s oversized mouth) is to look good in your house. With that brief I’d be hoping for (but not expecting, because it’s Sarah) hard linen covers with embossed details, a seperate dust over, stitched (not glued) binding, thick gsm paper, maybe matte finish as that’s in vogue, perhaps even gold edged pages.

Now what the dimwits who pay for this paperweight (oops I mean cookbook) will actually get will remain to be seen. But I guarantee that the above elements have not even occurred to Sarah (you’re welcome for the help with your ‘research’ Sarah. My consultant fee is en route to you now).

She doesn’t produce quality items. So it’ll probably be like a coles magazine (appropriate seeing as that’s where most of her recipes originate), but with a Nigella Lawson price tag.

edit: Can’t wait for her to justify the predictably pink colour - seeing as that’s Sunnee’s branding - even though she’s on record saying she hates pink.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Ew wtf, please do not use the high chair tray as your cutting board. So much bacteria can get trapped in the plastic of those knife cuts. At least try to clean out the nasty left over food. 🤢🤢
I had the same reaction. How grotty and lazy.

Reactions: 31
I honestly think she is going to string her fans along as much as possible.
I also think she won’t ever release it.

Deep down I wish it was that people were trolling her for a cookbook, but I know that it would never happen

Reactions: 17
Nice of Sez to do another flash of Kurt's hairline while also showing Fox just absolutely whacking him with a tube
Screenshot_20220911-044522_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else find it weird she photographs "the boys" pizza as if it's her own before backtracking and explaining its not hers, but then doesn't show what she had? She says she didn't eat this pizza because pineapple on pizza is gross but would that not have been the time to show her pizza toppings? Why did we not get to see it? Did she not have pizza for dinner? What did she have instead? Nothing at all?View attachment 1569685View attachment 1569694
EDIT: Cropped F out
Yup, I bet she didn’t eat it. Maybe taste tested the base and that’s about it. If she had made herself a pizza then she would have storied it. So disordered

I think sarah is having a hard time with motherhood not being the same as the romanticised version she had going on in her head before she became a mum. I think she resents having boys and really wanted a girl, so she overcompensates with the bOy MuM thing. Imagine bragging that you had your two kids for a night. As a teenager I would baby sit several kids for the night. Like wow sarah, you did something so bleeping basic as a parent. She’s so pathetic. It’s giving older sister or babysitter vibes rather than actual 30 year old mother. She looks bleeping 45, yet mentally and emotionally she’s 17 at most. I wish she would speak to a mental health professional as she’s clearly not ok

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I had the same reaction. How grotty and lazy.
Yuck. I didn’t know that some people cut up food on a high chair :sick:

I guess her chopping boards must be preserved for food photography rather than hygiene purposes:rolleyes:

If anyone is at risk of passing out from anticipation Sezzy’s GF Cook Look Book, it seems that you can get an actual GF cook book at Kmart for $24. I’ll be interested to see what hideous price the Sez one will be :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Imagine how many spelling mistakes are going to be in this ‘self published’ cookbook. I’d almost pay the $60 to see how bad it is.
I say we all put in like $1 and buy a copy and send it on to the next person once we've read it, you know like those physical chain mail things that went around years ago 🤣🤣🤣

Yuck. I didn’t know that some people cut up food on a high chair :sick:

I guess her chopping boards must be preserved for food photography rather than hygiene purposes:rolleyes:

If anyone is at risk of passing out from anticipation Sezzy’s GF Cook Look Book, it seems that you can get an actual GF cook book at Kmart for $24. I’ll be interested to see what hideous price the Sez one will be :ROFLMAO:
She could really do with a safe food handling certificate

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.