Sarahs Day #55 Marriage is a sham, ebooks are a scam, she's the biggest scam artist on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How sad is it that we hardly ever see Fox in her stories anymore???! And that we hardly EVER see Kurt taking care of Malakai or even holding him briefly?
Something feels super icky about this whole dynamic
I know you probably mean it’s sad because no fox in stories likely means Scuz just isn’t spending time with him. But it doesn’t make me sad that he’s not in her stories. Fox deserves to be able to live privately and not have every detail about his life posted online for millions of people to see without his consent.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
5F7A19D3-9EDB-4A58-8F28-DF1AEDD78EA0.jpeg

C50959CA-4A44-4C02-8566-080E27927A15.jpeg

What?
I swear she just makes tit up for fun
What values and beliefs? Being mindful, aligned with your mind and body, feeding your soul through movement?
What she actually means is that yoga does not burn enough calories so she doesn’t view it as a worthy workout.
(Also in the video she literally does a variation of the sun salutation but yea go off sis, tit on a whole culture and an ancient practise)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 104
View attachment 1270114
View attachment 1270115

What?
What values and beliefs? Being mindful, aligned with your mind and body, feeding your soul through movement?
What she actually means is that yoga does not burn enough calories so she doesn’t view it as a worthy workout.
(Also in the video she literally does a variation of the sun salutation but yea go off sis, tit on a whole culture and an ancient practise)
Sarah, noone thinks they’re the same?
I think what she means by her values and beliefs (even though her values are crap) is the spiritual side of yoga. I know when I was brought up in a religion, yoga was frowned upon because of the meaning in a spiritual sense. But now Im not part of that religion, I go to yoga every week.
Anyway, its not very holistic princess of her not to do yoga surely.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Sarah, noone thinks they’re the same?
I think what she means by her values and beliefs (even though her values are crap) is the spiritual side of yoga. I know when I was brought up in a religion, yoga was frowned upon because of the meaning in a spiritual sense. But now Im not part of that religion, I go to yoga every week.
Anyway, its not very holistic princess of her not to do yoga surely.
The comical part of all this is that she used to rave about yoga. So where is the change, Sezz? Now it's antithetical to your beliefs??? She can't ever be honest about anything including her own changes in opinion. And yet, she is indignant when people ask...

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Probably because it has ties to ancient India and Buddhism. Pretty sure the bible has a bit about worshipping false gods. SezBot is likely pandering to other christians or she's making tit up on the spot. What a weirdo, seriously

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
3A605369-4603-4610-A059-8A344AB9E9D8.png
Is she allowed to promote these teabags with the health claims tropeaka makes about them? I’m confused about the new rules influencers have to follow

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Noone look at her dance tiktok unless they wabt extreme second hand embarrassment. Sooo cringey. Omg.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Someone in the other forum posted saying that her alleged tropeaka tea was from a brand "T2". I am not from Aus. Is this a detox brand or something? Either way I got a screen grab
578922E7-837D-4D78-AB70-3146C1B5D7FF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
View attachment 1270135Is she allowed to promote these teabags with the health claims tropeaka makes about them? I’m confused about the new rules influencers have to follow
The phrasing used here is very vague and non-specific about promised results from drinking the tea. “Shields you from the changing seasons” wtf does that even mean for example. We know what’s IMPLIED but in a court Tropeka could argue that they haven’t promised any health benefits. Even saying herbs “used traditionally to support a healthy immune system” could be argued to mean these herbs were used in the past but they’re not saying that’s specifically what they’re using them for now/here. Also “support” is a key word that comes up in pretty much all vitamin and health supplements, it’s a sneaky way for companies to get around restrictions. To be able to make a specific claim they have to be able to back it up with good quality peer reviewed clinical based trials. If they say “improves your immune system response” they’re in trouble but if they say “support” it’s a grey area where the consumer takes that to mean “improves” but the company can’t be held accountable if the product has no effect on the immune system.

Season 2 of the podcast The Dream covers these sneaky phrases in more detail. I think there’s also an episode of You’re Wrong About that covers this. Otherwise Maintenance Phase is a whole podcast dedicated to debunking all the wellness bullshit out there and the shady ways these companies are able to operate/sell products for $$$$ without being accountable for the results.

Reactions: 26
View attachment 1270114
View attachment 1270115

What?
It’s that yoga stems from Hinduism I think. So it’s not okay for Christians lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
YOGA DOESN’T ALIGN WITH HER “BELIEFS”!

I’ve heard it all now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55
It’s that yoga stems from Hinduism I think. So it’s not okay for Christians lol
I get what she meant, it’s still a stupid excuse lol.
I feel like in the modern day, most mainstream yoga practises are more or less separated from hinduism. I can practise yoga as an atheist with no problems. And like i said, the main principles of yoga are being mindful and in control of your body and mind etc, like you can practise these without attaching yourself to hinduism or buddhism.
I’m 100% sure this is just an excuse for her ED mind because yoga, in most cases, does not burn as much calories and does not make her as sweaty = not a workout.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 1270114
View attachment 1270115

What?
This is the BIGGEST pile of dogshit she's spewed on her own feed.
Confirms that she doesnt know her elbow from her arse when it comes to fitness or health. She is deep in her ED, is all.
Deeply in denial. Deeply problematic as a result.

Man she just really needs to GO.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I get what she meant, it’s still a stupid excuse lol.
I feel like in the modern day, most mainstream yoga practises are more or less separated from hinduism. I can practise yoga as an atheist with no problems. And like i said, the main principles of yoga are being mindful and in control of your body and mind etc, like you can practise these without attaching yourself to hinduism or buddhism.
I’m 100% sure this is just an excuse for her ED mind because yoga, in most cases, does not burn as much calories and does not make her as sweaty = not a workout.
Oh definitely!! I saw a tik tok the other day where a Christian fundamentalist had a go about ‘yoga Barbie’ cause like demons get in when you meditate.

It’s so so dumb. 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1270114
View attachment 1270115
What?
dear god she’s lost the plot no one thinks they’re the same thing 🤣 and come on sarah stop with this pandering to a more US based audience, no one’s buying this 💀
Someone in the other forum posted saying that her alleged tropeaka tea was from a brand "T2". I am not from Aus. Is this a detox brand or something? Either way I got a screen grab View attachment 1270145
HAHAHAA this genuinely got me cackling sarah you’re a bleeping idiot how did u not think people would see this 😭

edit: nooo why did i go watch that tiktok i’m scarred forever wtaf was that oh and the comment section absolutely not 💀

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
edit: nooo why did i go watch that tiktok i’m scarred forever wtaf was that oh and the comment section absolutely not 💀
Wow she’s actually lost the plot. How can i unsee it 💀 our girl is manic today and guess why - she worked out earlier. She is way too predictable

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.