Sarah’s Day #65 Sezzy hates Lizzo, can’t run a bizzo, the reno next door has her in a tizzo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helping manage expectations. Past performance is a good indicator for future performance.
IMG_0403.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is it called Sunne side up?
It’s says “about Sunee side up” if so that is such a dumb name but what else would I expect from content queen of “House of Groms”.
Uhhhhh, yeah NO. You’re most definitely not done, Sarah…But why would you say ‘UmMM, I THiNk I’m DoNe’? After so many bleeping YEARS working on this shitshow of book, shouldn’t you know beyond any shred of a doubt?

Incidentally, and completely unsurprisingly, without even being able to read the text I can already instantly spot several rookie errors 🤦🏼‍♀️

-White text on pink/blue is guaranteed illegible;
-Text should be justified (stock standard copy proofing pickup, coming from someone whose both prepped content and recieved this feedback from PAID copyeditors)
-Weird and nonsensical to put the title ‘Contents’ at the bottom of the page. Should be at the top so that is can be easily found when skimming.

This is basic-ass stuff. Yet no one, not a single person at house of tit, and certainly not CeO bOsSbAbE, notices. Much professional.

Reactions: 27
It’s says “about Sunee side up” if so that is such a dumb name but what else would I expect from content queen of “House of Groms”.
Also, tell us why your kids had to be featured in a cookbook? *I don’t use my kids as content*

Reactions: 27
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Also, is this witch really trying to pass off ‘do what makes you feel good’ as a #2023fitnessTip?

Wowwww…imagine approaching exercise by finding a style of movement that works for you?! Radical concept, Sarah! You complete and utter DIPSHIT 🤭🤣

I suppose this is a novel notion to Sarah, whose entire approach to exercise to this point has been ricocheting from style to style depending of what she thinks is trending or most lucrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
All I wanna know is if she'll call herself Sarah Stevenson or Tilse.

Also, one of the tabs in Acrobat says "The Sarah Steven..." Would love to know what that other project is. The Sarah Stevenson what? An autobiography? 🤣

Screenshot_20221222_050231_Instagram (1).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
All I wanna know is if she'll call herself Sarah Stevenson or Tilse.

Also, one of the tabs in Acrobat says "The Sarah Steven..." Would love to know what that other project is. The Sarah Stevenson what? An autobiography? 🤣

View attachment 1824618
Good pick up. I always hope to catch influencers reading tattle when they post a photo of their laptop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Famously, loaves are loaf shaped. Special loaf tin to make it and everything. What you’ve made there babe is a cake. Can guarantee that thing wouldn’t cook as a loaf as it’s too dense and moist, would have to bake for houuurs and then would be all dry! i hate that this woman thinks she’s a foodie when she knows nooothing about cooking or food!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm excited to see her pivot back to being a fitness girl because she's not fit enough to be one anymore, plus she hates the gym and also doesn't have the time to exercise like she used to and produce content.
Also the attitude to fitness has changed and our fatphobic ed queen is behind the trend.

Also most of her stans are here for the kids these days

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.