Sarah's Day #67 Slut for a good tray, bruschetta she cannot say, ever heard of open-ended water play?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to this thread and just wondering if the concept of orthorexia has been thrown around? I’ve been reading about it and it basically just sums up Sunee (and the CEO) to a tee.

Reactions: 19
New to this thread and just wondering if the concept of orthorexia has been thrown around? I’ve been reading about it and it basically just sums up Sunee (and the CEO) to a tee.
Yep probably way back on thread 1 🥰. Definitely The Sez 💯

Reactions: 15
Comments re: screen time.
View attachment 1926827
I love it when people pretend Sarah actually works hard all day. Atleast if she was cleaning all day (not sure why this person is saying that's bad? Harsh to SAH mums) but she's not even doing productive stuff! She just whines all day
Jeez, do these people hear themselves?

My dad worked from home on the computer - I grew up aware of the difference between working on the computer. The thing with Sarah is that there is no division between work and her life - work is recording her children, recording herself complaining about her children, and directing her children to do things that she can record. How would she explain "mummy's work" to Fox in a way that differentiates it from what is supposed to be play time on a device?

Also I'm sorry, but I'm so tired of hustle culture and glorifying being a hard worker and showing that to your kids. Scrolling on your phone in front of your kids, work or not, shouldn't be showcased as something kids should be inspired by in my opinion.

The text in yesterday's ebook ad reel: "That moment you realise exercise and living an active lifestyle doesn't require a gym membership."

Says the person with a gym membership, who goes to multiple pilates and boxing classes each week and has a personal trainer 🙄

How her followers don't see through her is beyond me.
Didn't she make money off of multiple e-books of at home workouts that she supposedly did to get her body?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Oof the internalised misogyny from her Stans. “Watching mum tidy all day and calling that work”. That is work you dense potato. She reckons cos she looks at spreadsheets on her screen in front of her daughter it will encourage her to work in the future? What kind of nonsensical justification is that. Honestly, big dense potatoes.
Honestly, growing up with a workaholic mom made me go the opposite direction because of how neglected I felt 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Cracking up that her first line in this caption basically came from someone here. 😂😂😂 Also, why not promote ED book 3 sez? Don’t want the push back?
Isn’t her second eBook also called Sweat it reload or something? She doesn’t even know the names of her own eBooks. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But are they all healthy? Didn’t we figure out some of these “healthy” recipes have an insane amount of sugar? 😅
I love how she’s just shoved some fresh bok choy in the ‘soup’ as a garnish and the insane amount of chilli flakes on one overcooked egg but not the others. Such a perfectionist.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I always find it hilariously ironic that they're so against western medicine (anti vax, healing her pre-cancerous cells "naturally," won't give the spawn Panadol) yet they call an ambulance and go to a hospital for a "broken back." Which is it? So you only trust medical professionals when it suits you?

Reactions: 32
Oof the internalised misogyny from her Stans. “Watching mum tidy all day and calling that work”. That is work you dense potato. She reckons cos she looks at spreadsheets on her screen in front of her daughter it will encourage her to work in the future? What kind of nonsensical justification is that. Honestly, big dense potatoes.
Yeah I’m a SAHM and my kids come home to a clean home but I don’t necessarily call that work, it’s just life and you know what my kids will learn to appreciate a clean home and it shows them that they can do it too. This person sounds like a lazy witch like sez is!

And also my mum was a single mum and worked her ass off to provide for us and I don’t want to be that mum!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My partner had a compression fracture from rugby and it wasn't even diagnosed in hospital - it was only a couple of weeks later that a chiro pointed it out on x-ray and you could see how obviously wedge-like the vertebra appeared. He was in a lot of pain, especially when inhaling deeply, but he could thankfully still carry on with life and work, because some of us have to earn an honest living out here to make ends meet.

These two chodes can continue to scam people out of money from the comfort of their own home so Kurt could be taking it a lot easier if he wanted to...then again, he couldn't avoid his sister-wife as much so I can understand the need for getting the eff away from home as often as possible!
---

Sorry for the double post but I realised I said "home" in the sense that it's Kurt's home too, which is a serious faux pas (Sarah will appreciate the French reference) because it's obviously SARAH'S HOUSE - how could I forget? She reminds us so frequently so I dropped the ball on this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I didn’t think much of Kurt’s back injury at first, but now I’m a little suss? (Not to sound like a conspiracy theorist). But first they said different, conflicting things on how he broke his back, and now he’s up walking around looking pretty fine me? I don’t even know what they would have to gain if they were lying about this, but it just seems really odd.

Reactions: 26
I didn’t think much of Kurt’s back injury at first, but now I’m a little suss? (Not to sound like a conspiracy theorist). But first they said different, conflicting things on how he broke his back, and now he’s up walking around looking pretty fine me? I don’t even know what they would have to gain if they were lying about this, but it just seems really odd.
Attention? Dying for attention from strangers.

Reactions: 11
I think she was hell bent on a hospital visit for one of the family. She was due for an engagement boost. She was probably banking on M for maximum sympathy votes. But she’s happy with it being Durt. At least she can also pull the single parent card.
There will be a vlog about it before long.

Reactions: 22
He probably fell awkwardly, panicked, rushed to hospital, the Dr checked it out and said lucky it wasn’t a fracture, just go home and rest. These two morons can’t comprehend basic language so claimed his back is broken and he’s basically a paraplegic. Classic dumb and dumber.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
He probably fell awkwardly, panicked, rushed to hospital, the Dr checked it out and said lucky it wasn’t a fracture, just go home and rest. These two morons can’t comprehend basic language so claimed his back is broken and he’s basically a paraplegic. Classic dumb and dumber.
Ya know, I’d never overtly wish disaster, illness or injury on anyone, but it really would be divine and karmic justice for one of these two bozos to really experience something deeply challenging/life changing in terms of their health/bodies (because that’s where it hurts their egos most). So, not just inflating their minuscule problems, but, (for eg) saying he had a broken back… Kurt actually experiencing a vertebrae break. Lying her filled face off that she’s struggled with infertility? Sarah actually being unable to conceive.

Then again, Kurt has gone from vibrant to near death with chronic pain since meeting Sarah; and she looks like a leathery 50 year old, so maybe karma is already at work…

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sarah keeps saying that Kurt broke his back, but Kurt says compression fracture.
I don’t know the finer details regarding spinal heath, are they considered the same thing or is Sarah on the sympathy train express?
Not a stan, but they are exactly the same thing! Its just them trying to sound fancy with logistics.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.