Sarah's Day #67 Slut for a good tray, bruschetta she cannot say, ever heard of open-ended water play?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
He explained his back but didn't say he'd be back at work and completely fine 2 days later!
Screenshot_20230210-090026_Instagram.jpg

Hes now claiming it was sore and he did nothing for a week but then came off pain meds and now it's been 2 weeks and he's basically fine.
Clearly they're both as dramatic as eachother
Fox is also very annoying throughout these stories.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
I reckon it’s Byron Bay or surrounding areas.
She would have made a big deal of the flight if they were in Byron. It's definitely the central coast based on her other stories. (assuming they would fly and hire a car rather than drive the 8+ hours)

Reactions: 21
She would have made a big deal of the flight if they were in Byron. It's definitely the central coast based on her other stories. (assuming they would fly and hire a car rather than drive the 8+ hours)
Agreed. It does look like the central coast too. I'd assume it's an airbnb they're in to scope out the area?

Reactions: 10
It looks super familiar to me - maybe Terrigal? Probably as close to their shire comfort zone as they could get if that is where they are 😂

Reactions: 14
No Sarah, people are questioning Kurt's back because you said it was broken, that he couldn't walk (despite him saying he could), and showed a picture of him flat out in the breast feeding chair as if that was his life now. You can't blame people for being confused when you distort the truth!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I should have specified.

I was referring to the Pinterest board regarding their getaway home.
I think the original plan was to buy in Byron, when the Pinterest board was created. I didn’t think she was in Byron in that story.
Sorry for the confusion.

Reactions: 7
No judgement but I find it funny if sezzy is looking to buy in the central coast. It’s beauitful and great for families but has quite the opposite of a ‘boujie’ or aspirational reputation in Sydney…

a lot of first home buyers and young families move there due to more affordable housing (compared to Sydney)

Reactions: 13
No judgement but I find it funny if sezzy is looking to buy in the central coast. It’s beauitful and great for families but has quite the opposite of a ‘boujie’ or aspirational reputation in Sydney…

a lot of first home buyers and young families move there due to more affordable housing (compared to Sydney)
I believe It’s also where former rival and accused copycat Christie Swadling is originally from!
(Sarah blocked her, when she moved to Cronulla).

Maybe Sarah will file for bankruptcy soon too!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Found it. It's a beachfront penthouse Airbnb in The Entrance North area. Won't post the actual address as I don't want to do a Sarah and doxx them while they're still there, but if you search on Airbnb in that area you should be able to tell which one it is from her stories.
How expensive is it 👀

Reactions: 10
He explained his back but didn't say he'd be back at work and completely fine 2 days later!
View attachment 1948849
Hes now claiming it was sore and he did nothing for a week but then came off pain meds and now it's been 2 weeks and he's basically fine.
Clearly they're both as dramatic as eachother
Fox is also very annoying throughout these stories.
That set of stories really shows how much they hate their fans

Reactions: 18
Isn’t their family going on their annual holiday up this way about now? That’s a big place just for 4 of them.

Reactions: 8
Found it. It's a beachfront penthouse Airbnb in The Entrance North area. Won't post the actual address as I don't want to do a Sarah and doxx them while they're still there, but if you search on Airbnb in that area you should be able to tell which one it is from her stories.
I definitely looked too but couldn't find it haha good job. I thought it looked like The Entrance 👀
---

I selected next Fri, Sat and Sun for the closest comparison and it said $500 per night.
Cheap compared to some others in the area. Tight asses 🤣🤣

Also where is poor Abby? There are pet friendly places to stay and it is common to travel with your dog here, especially if it's only a couple of hours drive away. If they are scoping out holiday locations for their "family" would they not look to consider if it's dog friendly? I feel so bad for her 😪

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I definitely looked too but couldn't find it haha good job. I thought it looked like The Entrance 👀
---

Cheap compared to some others in the area. Tight asses 🤣🤣

Also where is poor Abby? There are pet friendly places to stay and it is common to travel with your dog here, especially if it's only a couple of hours drive away. If they are scoping out holiday locations for their "family" would they not look to consider if it's dog friendly? I feel so bad for her 😪
#JusticeforAbby !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
40339E7C-216A-4B45-A5C5-763678F7A7D9.png

What do we think is going on here? Sissy getting too close to dropping to 1.1 for comfort so just buying a couple of followers to stop it dropping so quickly??
there’s no way any of the dribble she’s posted lately is gaining her authentic followers

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
733427EE-E9A0-4A92-962F-09652E2C64B6.png

Kurt calling everyone dumb dumbs…..

It’s actually your wife that’s the dumb dumb but okay 🥴

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.