Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

djjazzyjeff

Helen Anderson #19: overfed, her subscribers are dead, lunas disappearance filling us with dread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I have no words for this
When you hit 30 you suddenly change, it's like a switch being flicked. You start getting bad hangovers, buying multiple hoovers and doing the housework becomes a quirky personality trait.

I woke up the day after my 30th birthday surrounded by all the new appliances I'd bought. I actually started bleeding Zoflora but luckily I was so hungover I didn't even notice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
What I don't get about non-meat eaters, is if you don't want to eat meat, why eat pretend meat? Veg and soy mashed up to make burgers or fake chicken.

If I chose not to eat carrots, I wouldn't eat beef processed to carrot shapes and called CRTS.

Just eat your vegetables and fuck off.
A lot of popular recipes/ go-to meals often have meat as an ingredient, especially for people who have always included meat in their diet. When first transitioning to vegetarianism/ veganism it's much easier to make switches and use meat alternatives, such as using meat free mince in a chilli instead of animal mince.

Some people who are veggie/ vegan like the taste and texture of meat but don't eat it because of the ethics/ environmental factors. Having meat alternatives is also a great way for meat eaters to make small changes as well and makes the change/ decision to become veggie or vegan more accessible.

• Heart
Reactions: 86

Kit123

VIP Member
What I don't get about non-meat eaters, is if you don't want to eat meat, why eat pretend meat? Veg and soy mashed up to make burgers or fake chicken.

If I chose not to eat carrots, I wouldn't eat beef processed to carrot shapes and called CRTS.

Oh Jesus, you're one of them. You know what people moan about vegans but I actually think people like you are worse.
Not going to start a debate on veganism because it's OT however I've been vegan for four years. Best thing I've done and I will eat meat substitutes if I want to. Why don't you bugger off and go and eat your dead carcasses 🖐

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
WELCOME TO THREAD #18

BEDROOM SNACKING, CONTENT LACKING, WHEN WILL FIWL BE PACKING?

Big thank you to everyone who suggested titles and voted.

Congratulations to @lhb120 for the most voted title with a total of 104 votes!

PREVIOUSLY ON QUIRKERZ...:

---------------------------------------
"I'M SELLING T-SHIRTS. WHAT SIZE ARE THEY? WELL I'M A 14 AND A COMPULSIVE LIAR, SO JUDGE OFF THAT
- The band is busy making more merch than music and are now selling t-shirts for £25

- One of the selling points was that the shirts are sustainably produced, but it doesn't fit with our fast fashion ASOS "ambassador" influencer Helen.

- Lists her merch before her music because that's where her priorities lie

- Goes on about how she's amazed she sold out so quickly... but she only ordered like 100 shirts in the first place

- Gets multiple comments asking for a size guide, but she just keeps saying that she's a size 14 and is modelling a large because she likes her shirts baggy

- Only has a size S left, but instead of telling people the actual measurements, she just guesses that they'd probably fit an M person

- The size guide for the company supplying her the shirts was found and it seems like Helga was trying to hide her real size

- Posts a close-up shot of her neck and necklaces instead of the t-shirt

- Posts a story and pathetically #ad's herself

- False advertises the shirt by pulling it in to make it look more fitted

- Makes Fiwl awkwardly pose in the shirt, he looked like a wet water goblin. Reminding us of how the song lyric is about her ex-boyfriend, Mark.

- Matchy Matchy! Remembering the time she dressed up Joe in the same outfit

tweededeetweedledum.png

"WE AIN'T AN ONLINE SHOP"
- The greed is real when she rushed to put up a pre-order to sell more t-shirts, before even seeing if it was a possibility to get more stock.

- After 3 days of grabbing people's money on her pre-order shirts, she announced that she had to refund everyone due to a stock error (because she jumped the gun and didn't check before trying to sell as much as she can)

- EMBARRISINGLY claims that "WE AIN'T AN ONLINE SHOP" while selling items... in an online shop

I CAN ONLY WRITE MUSIC IF YOU BUY MY SHIT, SO HERE'S MORE OF MY SHIT. BUY IT.
- 3 days after selling t-shirts, she starts selling her THIRD merch item, another poster for £20 (+£5 P&P)

- This another limited run, she only has 50 in stock, but this one isn't selling so well for someone who has over 300k followers on IG - she's only sold 29 prints in 15 days

- She and Ben went out specifically to a screen printing place to make these posters, she posted a picture of herself indoors with no mask on and making out with the print place owner's dog

- Also shows how Ben can't wear his mask properly

- This merch is released at the same time as she promotes her t-shirts in her haul video where she says when people buy her t-shirts it helps her create music

"I'M A FULL-TIME WORKER AND A FULL-TIME LIAR"
- Claims in an interview that she's a "full time online lifestyle content creator"

- On her merch website she claims that postage may be delayed because they post items out themselves alongside their "FULL-TIME JOBS AND WRITING MUSIC"

- In her Packing and Pies vlog our "full-time worker" goes to the gym, food shopping, films a quick video talking about her pubes from her bed, goes to a bakery, eats a pie, eats a doughnut and then ditches "work" to go skating with her skating group and breaks covid rules by meeting more than 6 people

NEW MUSIC VIDEO SHOWS BREAKING COVID RULES & RACIST UNDERTONES
- Releases a new music video which was shot during lockdown

- It shows Helen and Ben not social distancing and standing close together. This was most likely filmed at Helen's house with her green screen

- The caricature she describes as the villain of the video, a "strange, sinister, hitchhiker" is has qualities of racist portrayals of black people in cartoons with the nose and the big lips style

- The video also shows stock/news footage of forest fires and house fires which is in very poor taste considering the recent Californian wildfires

- She thinks the girl in the video is her, but the character is skinnier than Ben, doesn't have her hair or nose ring or tattoos... ...In her 'FASHION FAVES & NEW IN' video, she went on the spend for new clothes, but she doesn't want to call them hauls (because of the backlash), but they are hauls.

- Still claims that she's a size 14 and describes her clothing as being roomy and baggy on her

- Slurs, gurns, stumbles and incoherently rambles her way through the video as if she was drunk or high

AGONY AUNT IS BACK, THANKS TO TATTLE!
- Tattle asks what happened to her Agony Aunt series?

- 8 hours later Helen is announcing that her Agony Aunt series is returning, she totally doesn't read Tattle BTW lol.

- She weirdly labels it episode #1, is she forgetting that she has already done an episode?

- Still uses clickbait in her thumbnail

- Gives her usual advice of "JUST DO IT", while she gurns, stutters and slurs her words - as if she was on something... again

- Complains about people having an issue with her last Agony Aunt video, where she used clickbait to get the views

- On a question about finances, she stupidly asks the person "why do you want to build your finances?"

- Glamorises antidepressants but telling people to just go on them, that they're wasting time and the potential just waiting and thinking about taking them, says she can't stop raving about them and how they make life easier and it should be normalised like taking paracetamol

- Gets into a debate with a commenter who tells her that her comments in the video are dangerous

- She responds that she wasn't glamorising them and that she would like to chat with this person in more detail, just not on YouTube comments

- Gets comments asking if she was high in the video, also comments critising her "advice", she replies to some before deleting them all

LOCKDOWN IS OVER, LET'S DO EVERYTHING WE CAN AND STILL BREAK COVID RULES
- Claims she went on her first "outing" of the year... as if the bitch has stayed at home all this time.

- Goes out day drinking with a bunch of friends. Passes her dogs round everyone

- Keeps posting about the pub on posts that have nothing to do with a pub...

- Breaks covid rules by having her family indoors when she dyed and styled her niece's hair... again

- In her Taking Back Sunday vlog, she posts quality content such as picking up shit for 2 minutes and then goes out to various pubs with mates

- Not content with just seeing her friends, family and having pub crawls, Helen organises a skating gathering where she invites anyone and everyone

- She organises another skating meet up for anyone and everyone, where at least 7 people turned up

QUALITY CONTENT: HERE'S HELEN PICKING UP A TON OF DOG SHIT
- In her TAKING BACK SUNDAY vlog she films herself picking up a heap of dog shit in her garden

- She also films Fiwl struggling with the lawnmower and muttering to himself in his clip-on chin mic

- Gets comments on how the dog poo picking and Fiwl's lawnmowing was the highlight point of the vlog

- Minnie comments "You can tell Fiwl was raised by generations of great women"

"INTITLEMENT"
- On her TAKING BACK SUNDAY vlog she gets a comment calling out her privilege and attitude about the lockdown and saying that some people have lost family members, they wished Helen would see what a fortunate position she was in.

- Helen replied accusing the person was ignorant and then had a rant about it on her IG

- On her IG rant she uses the toxic "BE NICER TO STRANGERS" phrase ironically after taking a screenshot of the comment to post on her IG and then bitch about to her followers in hopes that some of them will stick up for her

- The original comment got a couple of comments from Helga's molluscs but eventually got deleted from the comments section (probably by Helga because the comment was generating more likes)

- She thanks her molluscs for responding to the original comment on her video saying that it's not okay to make people feel bad if your issues aren't as bad as their issues...

- HOWEVER, Helen has previously asked people to pit against each other in a "who has it worse" scenarios... in her "WHAT NOT TO SAY TO AN EXTROVERT" video she asks people who has it worse? A person with social anxiety or a person who's extroverted? Her comments section called her out for the ignorant comments which she deleted most of the comments but replied to some that she wasn't making a comparison, just a general comment...

- She has also been commenting about how influencers have had it worse during the pandemic because of the increase in criticising comments.

- "ALEXA PLAY THE SOUND OF A THOUSAND TINY VIOLINS"

INTITLEMENT.png

DOES HER THIRD VIDEO ABOUT HER PUBES
- In her Laser Hair Removal she can't be arsed to get out of bed to film the video

- Lists off different names for a vagina and has to inform us that her dog has a "bean" vagina

- She has covid "period flu" so is sniffing every five seconds

- She's previously done 2 other videos about her pubes, saying the exact same things

- Rants on about how she hates pubes and how her ass hair made her uncomfortable

- Backtracks and says "if yer like yer bush, keep yer bush"

- Mocks people who say it's too much money to spend in one go

- Shows footage of her getting laser done with informative stuff such as how to open the front door, how to pose in your glasses and how to screech like a banshee

- Ends the video with a weird crotch rubbing session in her period pants

JUST TAKE THE FUCKING COMPLIMENT, GUYS... AND SAY FANK YOU!
- In her How to Accept a Compliment video she rushes a video out during her lunch break and lets us hear all the gross noises by talking with her mouthful

- She has the weirdest pose in her thumbnail

- In this poorly laid out video she rambles on about the same points over and over

- Says you have to accept compliments even if you don't want them and rants on and on about having to say thank you to compliments and how you have to give them back to people

- When she gives a compliment she fully expects the other person to give it back to her, and will get upset if they don't

- Goes on a rant on how we shouldn't the phrase "I made an effort"

- Mocks people who don't agree with the compliment and yells "WHY DON'T YOU JUST SAY FANKS, MAN?!"

- Her views on compliments are very black and white and her video had some problematic points such as sexual harassment excused as compliments - by Helen's logic you have to say thank you and return the favour even if it makes you uncomfortable

- Posts an IG reel about her compliments video, ironically uses Ariana Grande's Thank U, Next

HAS A HEALTHY SUSTAINABLE RELATIONSHIP WITH EXERCISE... THEN HURTS SHOULDER
- Claims she has a developed a "healthy and sustainable relationship with exercise" 11 days into gyms being open, yet can't ever do anything alone and couldn't exercise during lockdown

- The video of her running spawned some funny memes:

1. Running out her PT sesh to enjoy a 4,000 calorie meal and 7 pints #earneditbabes
2. When someone suggests pub, food and grubby rule breaking
3. *Hears Fiwl in the snack jar*
4. *running to the comments to ensure they all think I'm a size 14*
5. Mini Magnum
6. Running away from responsibility and accountability
7. Quantity over quality
8. Quick, I gotta put moor printz on me wall
9. Rushing to comment on her own video as Minnie

- One week after her video of her "exercising" she posts on the Norwich Roller Girls FB group that she can't skate because she hurt her shoulder

- She then begs people to let her come meet them to take photos and videos for her Norwich Roller Girls IG account because she reeeeally wants to post daily, but no one is sending in anything for her to post

IS DAIRY FREE... EXCEPT FOR WHEN SHE EATS CHEESE... AND MINI MAGNUMS... AND MILK CHOCOLATE
- In her New Vlogging Camera vlog, she mentions that she's now dairy-free

- Says that the thought of having cows milk freaks her out

- But she is still going to have cheese, milk chocolate and basically any food item that has milk in it

- Says she is becoming more and more conscious about consuming and is cutting down... as she's unpacking her B&M haul of useless tat and foods wrapped in plastic

SAME STORY, DIFFERENT BLOKE
- In her Packing and Pies vlog she films herself throwing a childish strop because Fiwl won't put up a curtain pole because it's late and he's tired. Same argument, different bloke

- She complains on IG that Fiwl ignored her message about her wanting a donkey, the time of sending looks like he was at work and was probably too busy to reply or was so fed up of her quirky shit that he couldn't be arsed. Either way, it's the same complaint, different bloke and yet another example of how pathetic, desperate and needy she is with men.

pathetic.png

OTHER QUIRKY THINGS
- "Imagine how fucking square their kid's head would be"

- "I've cut off my circulation but I'M VERY HAPPY"

- "She's just like Melissa McCarthy in Thunder Force"

- Copies Sophie Floyd's YouTube video on a make up look and puts out a shittier tutorial on IG which took her multiple attempts

- She mistakes Ireland for England when she tags Lidl GB celebrating "nice work" when it was Lidl in Ireland who are combating period poverty and partnering with Homeless Period Ireland

- Josie's boyfriend looks like Grace

- The super mollusc fan and the Aioli

- Yells "WREN!" at a bird who's living in her roof and is clearly not a wren

- She organised her wardrobe, but it still looks like a shit tip

- "Full-time worker" Helga wants M&S to be involved less in their lawsuit and get to making her more kievs

- A girl from her skating group comments about Helga falling over 17 times in a row

- Her outfits look more and more like ‘unexpected 3 night hospital stay / discharge chique’ by the day

- She's travelling back to London to get her hair done because she didn't learn anything from the criticism last time she went and she doesn't give a shit about the government advice of keeping it local

- Her weekend roundups are all about food, showing how many different groups of people she can mix within a short amount of time and lots of quirky filters

- Her sister idiotically blows out candles on a birthday cake, because covid can't reach you if you spit on a cake

- Spells spag bol as "spag BOWL"

- Spends well over £1,000 on her bedroom makeover, then drops £700 on a brand new camera

- Makes a bunch of excuses for buying yet another new camera and compares herself to a builder needing to buy tools

- "Nobody has eyes that scream 'guy in a hostage situation' like Fiwl"

- Fank U, Next - The Helga Version by @ekl2000 & @Tom_Nook

- Gets a comment about Fiwl looking like the lead singer from Little Big... it's worth the Google

- She's still doing her "LUNCH DESERT" thing and still can't spell DESSERT

- Gets gifted Moonshine and thinks the pouring lid is a so she can drink it neat as if it was a straw - despite it clearly being lablled as a POURING LID

VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS:

PICTURE HIGHLIGHTS:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

h0neybee

As much as some of the comments she gets make me nauseous, some of them restore my faith in people too. Also “hundreds of thousands” yet she gets 10k views a video 🤣
4510EC8E-B5C9-4F11-B970-283E6DD0E6FF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Owing to the heartbreaking absence of our glorious leader @Lunamoon22. I give you this feeble attempt.
Luna please come back 😭😭

VIDEO SUMMARY: Who is more likely to???? AD

No description but this is a sponsored video by Hello Fresh in which Helga and Fiwl answer who is more likely to questions as asked by fans

KettleVision continues as the video begins with Helen making a cup of tea (in other shocking news tomorrow is Monday)

Next a half asleep looking Helga shouting “FIWL”
A half arsed “Yeah?” is his response
“Will you help me pick what to have for tea?”

FIWL then comes into the kitchen enthusiasm is radiating from him
E287B33C-CA39-45D6-BDDD-5716F0A487DA.jpeg

“Hello Fresh came earlier and we’ve got four to pick from?”
“Ok”
7EE676EC-FF52-4656-8F05-6C0A61F0098B.jpeg

“That’s like a side innit?” Fiwl questions as he reads the sheet
“It says side” Helga confirms as she mumbles something about late lunch
She then reads out the choices and they eventually decide on creamy mushroom pasta with balsamic rocket.
21E077B2-FB28-40D9-853E-B23853D16D9D.jpeg

Helga then asks Fiwl if he’d like to help and replies “he can chop some stuff” whilst looking like he’s about to burst into tears.

F777F6C3-A0E2-480F-B0D3-237C8B3A4961.jpeg

Next Helga gives us the lowdown on her & Fiwl’s Hello Fresh journey
“We’ve been getting Hello Fresh now for well since last year now, I’m so happy we’ve started doing it especially now me & Fiwl are trying to be a bit more vegetarian” (apart from when they have a meat feast Dominos pizza to cure their hangovers)

*She waffles some more about Hello Fresh*

AF0D8AEA-2D7B-4B6C-8E5C-D764245EEE5F.jpeg

“Could he be any louder?” Helga asks the camera as Fiwl starts to rustle and bang and crash his way through her speaking to camera.
6AE17274-B49E-484B-97C6-1BA3B3C7DAE7.jpeg
Next Helga suggests a game as Fiwl serenades the mushrooms he’s chopping.
“Ok” replies Fiwl
“Well it’s not really a game it’s more like a who is more likely to”
“Out of me & you yeah?” Asks Fiwl ( No Fiwl Helen and the fucking wall)

FB6F54C7-C9AE-44CF-A641-2A0836F65126.jpeg

Dinner is then served up and they big up Hello Fresh some more

A3ED2B08-EA2F-4ED2-8A41-71102A5355B4.jpeg

Next they’re in the dining room where we’re treated to random umms and “creamy” not much conversation, Fiwl however bless him is trying his best to make the conversation about how amazing the food is sound spontaneous and none scripted (he fails).

1971D3BD-A4D1-47F5-91D5-F315C9B5E3F5.jpeg

Next Helga decides to make some cards for their not a game game, and we join Fiwl in the garden looking bemused over the fact they have two cards each.
055D5B0D-90AF-4E95-BB0D-F00EF93001DC.jpeg

Question 1: Who is more likely to to let the server know they’ve received the order wrong?
They both hold up cards of their own name ( going well so far)
“ I said me” says Fiwl
“Really?” Asks Helga “why?”
“When I go out for dinner, I get really annoyed, it’s not like, not really annoyed but like disappointed if it’s wrong” Fiwl explains.

FB1A22F9-01C0-4858-A4A2-73D91FDA6314.jpeg

Question 2: Who is more likely to choose the film/series at night?
Helga wins flawless victory
“Impeccable taste” boasts Helga “yeah” replies Fiwl through gritted teeth
6DB2EB40-FA56-4DD5-8D59-9E6AD2A087D1.jpeg

Question 3: Who is more likely to demolish a multipack of crisps?
“Crisp man” shouts Helga as they swiftly move on to the next question.

BF18B65C-A1BD-4D92-AF7F-BF6D7F30C503.jpeg
Question 4: Who is more likely to get annoyed at small things?
“You get annoyed over small things and think about things and get annoyed and talk about them forever” Helga informs him.

61A7150F-C8D0-4758-A34E-B7874C330A70.jpeg
Question 5: Who is more likely to pick their nose and eat it? 🤮
Of course Helga wins this one “I love picking my nose” she exclaims proudly.
“Eating bogies it’s just like gross I remember doing that when I was a kid” Fiwl replies trying to hide his disgust.

EF56469C-E854-4216-8C0D-FC574CF8FA90.jpeg

Question 5: Who is more likely to say sorry first?
“Hmm we’re both pretty bad at that” says Fiwl as he ponders his answer.
Helga is eventually declared the winner.

468A3FD6-9F7F-4A68-98D0-CE76AFE93A03.jpeg
Question 6: Who is more likely to go to bed first?
“I like an early night what can I say? Asks Fiwl as he’s declared the winner and gets a forced smile from Helga.

554F50F1-D188-4E95-AF68-FACDB4BC849B.jpeg
Question 7: Who is more likely to save the day?
“It depends in what context” says Fiwl
“Where you going to say me?” Helga asks excitedly
“Nah” replies Fiwl as he chooses his own name.

46D0215C-D58D-4790-A897-01364AF8A125.jpeg

Question 8: Who is more likely to clean the bathroom?
“I don’t think you’ve ever cleaned the bathroom” says Helga as she rolls her eyes towards him
“That’s cos you actually like doing it, it’s not my job apparently” retorts Fiwl (it’s getting frostier between the pair as the questions continue).

84B0C8EE-4FA5-4603-AA05-07639F6A5425.jpeg

Question number 1000 I mean 9: Who is more likely to own the parcel that’s been delivered?
bickering ensues as Fiwl says oh easy and chooses Helen
“ I don’t know think of the car parts that come through the house” ( I’m guessing she means to)
“ That’s a drop in the ocean compared to the parcels you get on a weekly basis”
The argument continues without reaching a definitive answer ( how will we cope without knowing?)

757BAD42-6C7C-49F3-8226-3F11D0394465.jpeg
Question number 10: Who is more likely to suggest sexy time? (Clearly a Minnie question)
“You’re like a dried up prune” Helga tells Fiwl
“Yep” replies Fiwl

6E79833B-231E-4C7F-A404-022A9488F4A7.jpeg
Question number 11: Who is more likely to make the bed in the morning?
Helga accidentally Fiwl probably because Fiwl is hard at work whilst she lays in bed, Helga wins.
Fiwl then describes the pointless bed cushions. “ they just go from the floor to the bed every night, then back on the floor...”
“Yeah but you’re not home to look at them” replies Helga ( oh to be an influencer ey Fiwldo?)

4AF6A043-9914-4389-A813-E35126BE15EC.jpeg
Question number 12: Who is more likely to say sorry after an argument?

Although Fiwl wins he sheepishly tells Helga “you do but you get angry for longer”
* an awkward silence ensues*
”I’d say both says Fiwl backtracking faster than the speed of light.
“I don’t like arguing” says Helga argues

066E0B18-4EE7-4FCF-A30C-41E9BB008C50.jpeg
Question number 13: Who is more likely to give a compliment to the other person?
The question doesn’t get answered Helga pulls a face and says “I think I just love you more” and is met with complete silence from Fiwl.

A64A8682-7822-4733-B47A-BB4D46FF8CE9.jpeg
Question number 14: Who Is more likely to be a pain in the arse?
“I’m glad we could agree on that one” Fiwl says noticing their answers match.
“Why am I a pain?” Questions Helga
“ I dunno” replies Fiwl
“No I retract that you’re a pain in the arse” Helga says eyeballing him

5E074DF0-8A6D-4530-9DBD-4B2CC02C4682.jpeg
Question number 15: Who is more likely to hold a grudge?
Helga fumes as Fiwl whips up her name before holding her own name up
“ I’m coming across as an awful person, I’m annoying, I’m argumentative, I hold a grudge she complains”.

CA5BB139-8440-4777-8A45-286650D3873D.jpeg
Question number 16: Who is more likely to pass out from drinking first?

Helga wins (of course)
Not only have they given up reading the question out fully they’ve stopped explaining their answers so on we go.

9C01FA30-4017-4EE9-B1AB-31FD90EFA241.jpeg
Question number 17: Who is more likely to give in?
Helga whips up Fiwl’s name before Fiwl half arsed flashes his name to the camera muttering “just for an easy life”

A0DDC6B8-018C-47B7-BA7E-ED38968AD923.jpeg
Question number 18: Who is more likely to eat cold beans straight from the tin?
“You’d eat anything” announces Helga as Fiwl wins.

FF5E8249-D894-4E00-932C-E0F371DD2517.jpeg

Question number 19: Who is more likely to fart in the supermarket?
They declare this a draw
Helga then says she might make a cup of tea and ask if Fiwl would like one?
He replies “ a decaf something” and rushes on to the next and sadly not final question.

C0201A6A-72B3-483B-A279-17661B7670E7.jpeg
Question number 20: Who is more likely to lick a bin lid for £1000?
“I’d do it for less than a grand” Fiwl proudly boasts.

E29E7A17-9331-4261-807C-9FDC9EC7A61A.jpeg
Question 21: Who is more likely to take the last slice of pizza?
“We know that anything food related is going to be Fiwl” says Helga (are you sure?)

A4AA4D06-8F12-4AAC-943D-B92332B40396.jpeg
Question 22: Who is more likely to be Prime Minister?
oh that’s a tricky one” says Fiwl turning to see what Helga has answered before realising it’s probably not worth the hassle of disagreeing.

Guys I’m sorry there is more questions about Guinness world records where they discuss farting and petting other people’s animals and but I can’t put myself through anymore of this for a second time.
Luna is a complete and utter saint how she does this is an absolute mystery and her shoes are unfillable.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Point Blur_Apr302021_202009.jpg

Screenshot_20210430-201052.png

Helen, no its not because you "don't enjoy it"

People get that impression from the shit you pulled just days before mandatory masks were going into effect, you still made excuses for not wearing them. And there were a large amount of comments asking you not only to wear masks, but to also stop touching your nose and mouth and then items in shops that you didn't intent to buy.

You are anti lockdown from your "lockdown is bullshit" comments and the pure fact that you can not stay at home. Even during the lockdown you found pathetic excuses for going out but always blamed breaking lockdown on the fact that the shops were open for essentials. An iPad, an air fryer, "I'm bored" days and going to a supermarket to buy shit for homeware hauls are not fucking essential. You could have ordered that shit online and just stayed at home - just like the rest of us.

There's no secret that you broke (and continue to break) covid laws all through the pandemic.

So shut the fuck up, get a mask that actually fits your thick fucking head and doesn't fall off every 3 seconds, oh and wash your goddamn hands you absolute gremlin.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

h0neybee

As much as some of the comments she gets make me nauseous, some of them restore my faith in people too. Also “hundreds of thousands” yet she gets 10k views a video 🤣
View attachment 564167
C5657BCF-BA48-4054-A975-11B46DAE30C5.jpeg

Has anyone actually seen Helen do any growing as a person? Genuinely? What growth has she actually shown?
Also go OFF this person 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

Tyla73

VIP Member
Guys the luna obsession is a bit much
I don’t think that people expressing the hope that a poster is ok when that person has been a central presence in a series of ongoing threads covering over 18 months and then suddenly isn’t around is ‘too much’. Many people who post here view Tattle as a community. It would be pretty shit if no one noticed or said a word given the contribution that Luna makes to these threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

h0neybee

Off topic but oh my god Helen’s tagged photos are the funniest thing I’ve ever seen. Molluscs, thank you for this hilarious content
4463808C-27C0-43FE-A4FD-CF712AE2EAA2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210509-184015.png

Helen on Thursday: "I'm going vegetarian, there's no meat in the house and I'm cutting out cows milk because it grosses me out. I'm emphasising on moderation is key and I'm being more conscious about my intake of food and alcohol"

Helen on Sunday: "I've been drinking ALL DAY yesterday and I'm hungover as shit and need to eat a whole meat pizza"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

fr3nch13

Chatty Member
VIDEO SUMMARY: I've Stopped Caring about what YOU think

[Description: Some feels n faves.....]

TLDR:
- ANOTHER CLICKBAIT TITLE
- IF SHE COULD DESCRIBE HER SMELL.... IT WOULD BE GARLIC AND FARTS
- LIFE IS GREAT
- THIS IS HER 80TH VIDEO CLAIMING SHE DOESN'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK... AGAIN
- SAYS SHE'S ALWAYS HELD HER HANDS UP WHEN SHE'S BEEN IN THE WRONG
- AFTER DOING 20 VIDS ON SCHEDULES SHE'S GIVEN UP ON HER WORK SCHEDULE
- SHE'S DOING HER VIDEOS LAST MINUTE AND UNPLANNED (THAT'S NOT EVEN ME JOKING)
- THINKS PEOPLE WANT TO SEE A VIDEO OF HER GRWM WHERE SHE'S A MOODY BITCH BECAUSE IT'S HER "BEING REAL"
- SHE'S GONE VEGETARIAN EXCEPT FOR WHEN SHE EATS MEAT
- SHE GOT GIFTED A BUNCH OF STUFF AND MAGICALLY THEY'RE ALL HER FAV THINGS EVER
- SHE HAS "BREAKFAST DESSERT" AND "LUNCH DESSERT" BECAUSE THEY MAKE HER FEEL NAWTY
- SHE REALLY LOVES CHOCOLATE

Here we go with the clickbaiting dramatic titles, it's just another feeling n favs video.

View attachment 562562

Why does her mug have no handle?

View attachment 562563

She waddles in to sit down... (only to stand up again and move the camera for the next shot)

View attachment 562564

"WOOOO! CAN YER BELIEVE IT IS MAYYYY ALREADY?!"

View attachment 562565

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?"

View attachment 562566

She says that she swears this time last year she was out in the garden, drinking beers and wearing less clothing

View attachment 562567

"NO I KNOW I KNOW I WOZ I'M LUKIN AT PICTURES FROM THIS TIME LAST YEAR N I'M OUT IN DA GARDEN DRINKIN BEERZ, SITTIN OUT CHILLIN' .....WEARIN LESS CLOVIN'"

View attachment 562568

"I'M BLOODY FREEZIN' TODAY!"

She says today her and her broken mug are going to reflecting on April.

She feels like she's changing.... so she has to sing the words "I'M CHANGING" over and over

She says she's changing "BUT IN A REAL GOOD WAY"

Doesn't she say this EVERY fucking month?

"I KNOW THAT RECENTLY I'VE BIN TAWKIN' LOADZ ABOUT SELF DEVELOPMENT AND...." she starts to sing "MOOOOVIN' FORWARD AND GROWIN' AND NURTURING MASELF N ALL DAT"

View attachment 562570

She says she's feeling like it's all coming together and really good about it, and a lot of her anxieties she used to feel have all magically gone

View attachment 562571

"I FINK IT'S JUST TAWKIN' FING FREW N GETTIN OVA PERSPECTIVES........." she then whispers "FERAPY"

View attachment 562572

Is therapy a dirty word now? Why is she whispering it?

She says she's let go of worries that she doesn't need to worry about

"IN PARTICULAR, MY WORK LIFE AND MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND MY ONLINE PRESENCE.... LIKE.... I USED TO BE SOOOO WORRIED ABOUT THE FRAGILITY OF THAT... AND THE LONGEVITY OF IT... AND I'D BE SO WORRIED ABOUT WOT PEOPLE FORT ABOUT ME"

"UHM.... NOT IN TERMS OF MY APPEARANCE" (cos she clearly doesn't give a shit what she looks like lolz)

She says she's VERY confident in terms of her appearance and herself

"BUT IN TERMS OF PERSONALITY OR UPSETTIN' PEOPLE.... I'M SO INSECURE"

We can hear her fucking gasping in the breaths every three words again... please don't say the chin mic is back. The audio sounds dog shit.

View attachment 562574

View attachment 562575

"AND I STARTED TO GET REALLY UPTIGHT ABOUT... WORRYING ABOUT OFFENDING PEOPLE, WORRYING ABOUT GETTIN' SUMFING WRONG, WORRYIN' ABOUT NEGATIVE COMMENTS OR WORRYIN' ABOUT HAVIN' PEOPLE DISAGREEIN' WIV ME"

View attachment 562576

View attachment 562577

Why do her palms look so dirty?!

She gasps for another breath

"AND I.... HAVE.... REALLY... REALLY BEEN ABLE TO LET GO OF THAT WORRY..... BECAUSE I'M FULLY EMBRACIN' THE FACT THAT YOU CAN'T PLEASE EVERYONE....."

(Lol..... Helen; breaks covid rules / doesn't wear a mask / says something damaging
Her audience calls her out for it
Helen: "I CAN'T PLEASE EVERYONE!")

"I KNOW I GO ON ABOUT THIS... AND I'VE BEEN GOING ON ABOUT THIS FOR YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS" she gasps again

View attachment 562578

"IT'S ONE FING SAYIN' IT BUT IT'S ANOVA FING TRULY BELIEVING THAT AND BEING AT PEACE WIV DAT IDEA"

She thinks it's really reflecting on her in terms of the shit she churns out on her channel. Yup. Regurgitated buzzwords from therapy strung together in a form of an incoherent ramble.

"I'VE KIND OF... STOPPED GIVIN A SHIT" We know

"IN..." She pauses for a moment in this pose:

View attachment 562579

"....IN WOT I FEEL IS A REALLY HELL-FEE WAY, FOR ME... SO YES... I DO SKIP" She starts flapping her arms around

"I DO STILL HAVE SUM SORT OF IDEA OF WOT I WANNA UPLOAD, I KIND OF HAVE A SCHED... AN UPLOAD SCHEDULE.... BUT I AM WINGIN' IT.........." She does a long pause

View attachment 562580

".........AND COMIN' UP WIV LAST MINUTE DECISIONS AND IDEAS....." she pauses again, obviously winging what she's trying to ramble on about

(your full-time worker, ladies and gentlemen)

".....IN THE SAME KIND OF WAY.... I DID.... WEN I FIRST STARTED YOUTUBE..."

Jesus Christ. Quality over quantity right here.

View attachment 562581

"IN THE SAME KINDA... IN THE WAY OF LIKE JUST DOIN' YOUTUBE FOR DA FUN OF IT.... AND JUST PICKIN' UP THE CAMERA AND JUST TALKIN' TO YOU ABOUT FINGS THAT I'M PARTICULARLY INTERESTED AT THE TIME...."

(*cough* like how to create a work schedule, change it 50 times over and then abandon it completely *cough*)

"VLOGGIN' WAY MORE......*gasp for air* MAKIN' IT WAY MORE CAHHHZZZ (casual) AND.... UHM..... UNPLANNED.... UHM *gasp for air*"

"....AND ALSO I'M REALLY LETTIN' GO OF THAT NEED TO BE.... UHHHH... A YOUTUBER OR AN ONLINE PERSONALITY" She looks confused and flings her arms down

View attachment 562582

"LIKE THAT KIND OF....." she puts her head in her ham slab

View attachment 562583

Then she bashes her arms loudly on the table, flings them in the air, then yells "I GUESS I NEVER REALLY WOZ FULLY DAT COZ I'VE ALWAYZ BEEN MYSELF AND NOT REALLY GIVEN A SHIT, BUT EVEN MORE SO NOW, LIKE I'M NOT GUNNA SUGARCOAT THINGS AS MUCH AS I USED TO"

View attachment 562584

"FOR EXAMPLE: ERRR I FINK IT'S GUNNA GO UP ON SATURDAY CUZ ME UPLOAD SCHEDULE IS A BIT FUNNY THIS WEEK CUZ OF BANK HOLIDAY"

She laughs about what she's going to say

View attachment 562585

"I UPLOADED THE MOST CHAOTIC GET READY WIV ME EVA!!!!! CUZ I FILMED IT REAAAAALLY LAST MINUTE LIKE I WOZ GUNNA FILM ME GETTIN READY BUTTTTT FIWL'S RUNNIN' LATE FROM HIS PUB VISIT, MA TAXI WOZ RUNNIN' EARLY, I JUST WOKEN UP FROM A NAP SO I WOZ A BIT GROGGY AND I WOZ FEELIN STRESSED AND IT REAAAAALLY SHOWZ"

"I CAN ALREADY PREEMPT POTENTIAL COMMENTS FROM PEOPLE SAYIN' 'YOU SEEM REALLY OFF' AND 'YOU SEEM REALLY GRUMPY' AND I'M LIKE WELL DATS BECUZ I WOZ... BECUZ...." she does a loud gross sniff

View attachment 562586

"....BECUZ OF THE.... SITUATION..... BUT THAT'S NOT A BAD FING BECUZ WE ALL HAVE MORE SIDEZ TO US!!!!"

She rambles on justifying the piece of garbage that she's going to upload. What's the betting she's only mentioning it now just to try and get her molluscs to tell her how amazing she is at "keeping it real"

She gasps mid-rant "SORRY, I'M TRYIN, I'M GETTIN' TO A POINT I KNOW I'M GETTIN' TO A POINT...."

View attachment 562587

Basically, she's into showing people the "normality" of everyday life.... by rushing a video of her rambling about nothing while being moody and grumpy - BOY I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH THAT! Said no one ever.

She slides a porker by her snorter

View attachment 562588

She says that her end goal on her channel is to "BREAK THE EXPECTATIONS AND THIS ONLINE,,,, INFLUE....." she cuts off before saying influencer,

"BASICALLY I'M TRYING TO BREAK THE WALL OF WHERE YOU ARE AN INFLUENCER..." She stops to cringe at the word,

View attachment 562589

View attachment 562590

"INFLUENCER, YOUTUBER... THERE'S THIS EXPECTATION TO ACT AND BE A CERTAIN WAY....." she gasps and gulps a breath

"PEOPLE ARE CALLIN' OUT FOR MORE RELATABILITY AND BEING REAL BUT THERE'S STILL AN EXPECTATION TO BE A CERTAIN WAY"

View attachment 562591

"I'M JUST LIKE NO!!!! I AM HUMAN! I AM REAL! AND I AM GUNNA SHOW MY HOOOMANESS...... MORE AND MORE AND MORE FREW DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF MASELF "

View attachment 562592

But anyway, after that rant she goes back to saying how she's feeling more and more at peace with herself, she's being more honest and being "WAY MORE OKAY" with people not always agreeing with / understanding her point

"YOU KNOW I'LL ALWAYS HAPPILY PUT MY HAND UP.... AND.... ERRRRR....... ERRRRRR...... SAY.... O...OKAY... I..I.... ERRR OKAY I MIGHT HAVE SAID SUMFIN WRONG.... WORDED SUMFIN BADLY..... OR NOT FULLY UNDERSTOOD SUMFING I'M TALKING ABOUT.... AND BEING CORRECTED ON IT.... DAT'S KEWL! DATS CONSTRUCTIVE!"

erm... when? When?! After 50 deleted comments?!

View attachment 562593

"BUT SUMTIMES THERE IS JUST DOWN TO OPINION OR DIFFERENT VIEWPOINTS AND I'M NOT GOING TO BE APOLOGETIC FOR THE WAY THAT I FINK.... ABOUT FINGS, BECAUSE THAT'S UNREALISTIC!!!" She says with another loud sniff, a wiggle of her head and a side-eye

View attachment 562594

"SO YEAH ANYWAY, I'M NOT AFRAID ANYMORE" she repeats to her ceiling "I'M NOT AFRAID ANYMORE!"

View attachment 562596

She's now distracted by her WhatsApp messages

She's back and rambling about how IG is fun, and it's where her fashion content is and then flaps her slabs about while gurning and saying that that is where her "made", "planned", "purposeful" and "more meaningful" content will be

View attachment 562598

View attachment 562597

She says that's where her INSPIRING content will be, then backtracks on the word inspiring, but yeah her inspiring content... lul

"ENCOURAGING CONTENT! LIKE BE YERSELF! YEAH!"

View attachment 562599

YouTube is just going to be for her chatting shit and vlogs.

Moving on to other things that are going on....

BAND STUFF:
They've released merch
She's still shocked that she sold 90 t-shirts overnight

View attachment 562600

She's working on getting a restock
She's designed her own designed tshirts
It made her think about future ventures for herself and she's not going to give away too much but bringing out a product is something that she's always wanted to do

"CLOVIN OR SUMFING!"

She says this has been yearrrrrrrrs that she's wanted to do it....

She stutters saying that she hasn't been able to do it in the past because of her mental health...

But she's forced herself to learn this "kind of shit"

"KEEP YER EYES AND EARZ PEELED... SUMFING EXCITIN' IS COOKIN.... LET'S PUT IT THAT WAY"

She says everything else in her life is..... KEWL

She's happy about being able to go out and see friends again and go out for meals

"GO TO THE PUB!!! OOOOOH!"

View attachment 562600

"I GUESS THE WHOLE PANDEMIC FING JUST FEELS A LOT MORE HOPEFUL"

She says she knows others may feel differently but to her, she's feeling great

"FINGS ARE GOING BACK TO NORMAL!!! IT'S A GOOD FING! WE GOT TO LEARN TO COPE WIV IT!"

She says that's that, then goes back to the topic and rambles on about normality and making plans

She says that going to London felt so nice

"AAHHH! LIFE! REAL LIFE! IT JUST FELT NORMAL AND NICE AND Y'KNOW!"

She's been skating more but had to take a couple of weeks off because she fell and hurt her shoulder really badly

View attachment 562601

"I'M MAKIN' SOOO MANY SKATIN' FRIENDS!!!!! AHHHHH!"

View attachment 562602

She says that's how she's been feeling "LIFE'S GOOD, LIFE'S KEWL"

She's got that fucking mic on. We have to hear her squelching a gulp of tea, honestly, it's so fucking gross.

She's now on the move to hunt around the house to pick up a few of her favs... this IS an unplanned high-quality video after all...

View attachment 562603

First is the dog harnesses, she shuffles loudly on her knees towards the camera

View attachment 562604

"I'M HERE! I'M HERE!"

She says she got them, but then says they were "KINDA GIFTED" ...uhm no love, they were fucking gifted

She says she was looking for them and lucky for her the company just so happened to know that and reached out to her. Y'know the usual Quirkerz bullshit.

She stutters over words and then shows us a demonstration super far away from the camera.

She then cuts to her singing to Lola and getting tongued

View attachment 562605

Helga jump cuts and says she needs to hang out her laundry - and that leads to her next fav...... HER WASHING LINE.

Fuck me.

She says it's satisfying going down a hole on Amazon and buying 20,000 pegs and hangers and all sorts of random laundry shit you don't need. Oh, how wonderfully sustainable of you, Helga.

Now we're watching her hang out her washing.... WHY??????

View attachment 562606

Now she's making lunch, she has her tiny sandwich thins, so another fav is.... can you guess? It's Leon Garlic Aioli.

Wait... she's grabbing mayo to go with it?! WTF, that's a tiny piece of bread - how many sauces do you want?!

View attachment 562607

"IF I COULD DESCRIBE MY SMELL.... IT WOULD BE GARLIC AND FARTS"

She says she's going vegetarian (pretty much... except for the pizza and burger and roast she had the other day.... )

"I'M FINDING IT MORE AND MORE DIFFICULT TO DISSASOCIATE THE FOOD FROM WHERE IT COMES FROM"

View attachment 562608

She says they have no meat in the house anymore, cut out cows milk in teas and cereal, and they're just cutting down.

"WE'RE SORT OF SAYING NOW... OH IF WE GO OUT FOR A MEAL ON THE WEEKEND... MAYBE WE CAN HAVE SOME MEAT THEN... OR IF IT'S A SPECIAL OCCASION..... JUST BASICALLY ONCE IN A BLUE MOON.... WE MIGHT HAVE IT"

View attachment 562610

View attachment 562609

View attachment 562611

She says they "might" go full vegetarian at some point and maybe be a bit more "plant-based"

(She remembers being told off for eating meat after claiming she was Vegan and gets right up to the camera)

View attachment 562612

"IF YOU SEE ME EATIN' A BEEF BURGER - DON'T COME DOWN... LIKE... DON'T HOLD ME TO IT! BECAUSE WE ALL MAKE DECISIONS!"

She says her food shops are quite expensive at the moment because they're trying out all the meat-free alternatives they can.

View attachment 562613

"MA GOD I'M SO I'M SO I'M SO GARLICY, I'M SO GARLICY NOW BUT I LOVE IT I LOVE THE GARLIC! I LOVE GARLIC!"

Now she's going to show us upstairs

"COZ UPSTAIRS IS EXCITIN'"

View attachment 562614

View attachment 562615

She climbs onto her bed

"MY NEW BEDROOM!"

View attachment 562616

She sniffs loudly again as she tells the story of her room harbouring negative energy for the 100th time.

She says she's going to be doing a full transformation video on this.... WHY?! We know what you did, we know where it's all from already

She says that she decorated this room when she first moved in with her ex-partner

"MY EX HUSSSSSBAND! AAAAH! I'M SO GLAMOUROUS! AAAAHUH HEH HEH HEH HEH!"

View attachment 562617

She talks about keeping it safe when decorating "I FORT IT HAD TO BE CALM SPACE BECAUSE IT WOZ THE BEDROOM... AND I TOLD MASELF THAT THAT WOZ A FING"

...that IS a thing... there's literally studies on sleep and the environment...

She stutters over her words again and makes all sorts of weird noises as she swings her limbs all over the place.

She says the decor wasn't very her and a constant reminder of a past life.

"A PAST TIME OF A PAST RELATIONSHIP WHICH WASN'T VERY GOOD..."

She says now she never wants to leave her room and she took "SOFT OFFICE" to the next level when she stayed in there for a solid week

She says it feels like her room when she was a teenager - again she's having a crisis now she's reached 30, she's having her "kiddy" lunches, her hair is dyed to how it looked when she was a kid, she's now making unplanned, messy YouTube videos like she was when she first started out and now she's decorated her room to remind her of being a teenager. This girl is having a breakdown,

Manager Ryan told her that the wallpaper reminded him of Alice in Wonderland

She's bought herself some smart plugs because she was getting annoyed with having to move to turn the lights on and off

She's named the plugs Helen and Fiwl and demonstrates by asking Alexa

"ALEXA, TURN HELEN ON HHEHEHEHEHEEE"

View attachment 562618

Another favourite she's found because she just rolled over on it, is her pool noodle hair curler.

She tells a story of how it's great because now her dressing down can have its cord back and the number of times she's answered the door without it as she was too lazy to find it and almost flashed people. Boy, I tell yer.

She's going to be doing a heatless curls video next week. (Because there aren't enough tutorials out there)

View attachment 562619

Rolling off the bed to head to the dressing room to find some "fun things"

"AND THEN I FINK IT'S TIME FOR LUNCH DESSERT AFTER THAT!"

She whips out her gifted St Tropez tanner

View attachment 562620

She says she doesn't like to look tanned but she hates her skin colour

Whizzing through this now because there's still 10 mins left and I'm so bored of her having a panic over deciding whether she's going to have a bath or shower tonight.

Tinted SPF and other creams she likes blah blah blah

View attachment 562621

Some dirty socks and some flame socks

View attachment 562622

She got a jewellery box but because the glass was so clean she kept trying to put her hand through the top of the lid. Fucking dumbass.

View attachment 562623

"OH MA GOD A REAL FAVOURITE OF MINE!"

Oh fucking hell, she's dug out the space-savers...

View attachment 562624

View attachment 562625

She's now got room to accumulate more crap. Yay.

She lists categories of clothing and fuck me it looks like she's struggling to remember the names

View attachment 562626

After all that excitement, she needs a cup of tea...

.......and lunch dessert

She waddles to the couch with her bread bin of chocolate

"I FINK A FAVOURITE OF MINE HAS GOT TO BE LUNCH DESSERT"

She stutters over her words

"IT BEATS REGULAR DESSERT BECAUSE IT'S SORT OF... IT FEELS A BIT MORE NAWTY AND UNEXPECTED, LIKE I DON'T REALLY NEEEED LUNCH DESSERT BUT I'M HAVING ONE... AAAAA..AAND IT'S NOW STARTING TO LEAN INTO BREAKFAST DESSERT"

................................................ I just have no words.

"I NORMALLY HAVE PORRIDGE AND FOR MY BREAKFAST DESSERT I'LL HAVE SOREEN"

View attachment 562627

She shows us her barrel of treats. She then goes on to talk about how she loves chocolate and how she can inhale a large bar of chocolate

View attachment 562628

She says she's been eating soooo much chocolate

"I AM ALSO TRYING TO BE A BIT MORE CONSCIOUS OF MY INTAKE OF FOOD AND ALCOHOL... JUST TO BE A BIT MORE HELL-FEE-ER"

No, you do not say that after you proudly disclosed your fucking BREAKFAST DESSERT.

"....UHMMM AND NOT OVER DO IT IN CERTAIN AREAS...."

She goes on to say that she's not going to deny the things that she loves

"I'M REALLY EMPHASISING THAT MODERATION IS KEY"

View attachment 562629

She then rambles on making weird disclaimers about her not judging calorie counting and how she knows that people who chose to lose weight is a personal choice - she's still sugarcoating in case she upsets someone.

She digs through her jar pulling out bars of chocolate

View attachment 562630

"MINI RAAL-LOW..... I DUNNO IF THEY'RE FULL SIZ... THEY CAN'T BE FULL SIZE"

she picks her lunch dessert "I'M GUNNA HAVE AN AERO BUBBLE!"

View attachment 562631

She says they're just a little something and she claims she doesn't go OTT with them and that they're just there as an option.....

.....then she makes eye contact with the camera as she shoves it in her mouth

View attachment 562632

Then pops it back out with a slurp to wave it at the window and say that otherwise, she would just go to the corner shop to buy a big bar of chocolate

View attachment 562633

She shoves it back in her gob

"I CAN'T DO THAT ALL THE TIME. I CAN'T. LOVE TO... BUT... GOTTA BE REALISTIC"

View attachment 562634

"I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH. SO MUCH" she says to her Aero....

Couple more things she has to tell her with her mouth full

Another fav... oh we're still doing these... are a couple of songs which she starts singing.

She stops mid ramble to LICK her chocolate bar

View attachment 562635

Lastly, she's been watching loads of Superstore.

She makes some gross sounds of squelching food with saliva

View attachment 562636

Before having another lick of her chocolate

View attachment 562637

That's it
She really wasn't kidding when she said he was winging it...
View attachment 562841

I don't want to derail this thread about Helen so just a quick answer to your question.

I've been veggie for 17 years and intend to stay vegetarian for life. A lot of us (myself included) stop eating meat because we don't want to consume dead animals, doesn't mean we don't miss the taste/texture of some meats (or meat based dishes) we grew up eating.

Fake meats area a good alternative to enjoy something you like (when you've been so long off real meat you can't tell the difference) without going against your principles.

Now that being said when you know how to cook properly you can make your own versions of dishes with beans, pulses, tofu/tempeh etc... as processed stuff isn't ideal in one's daily diet.

I hope that explains it, not trying to fight 😊

To go back to Helen: as a long standing vegetarian in a long term relationship with an omnivore I call BS on her shopping being more expensive. Meat is typically the most expensive food in a shoppers basket... She's just buying enough food for a family of 5 because she's gluttonous.

Also, and sorry for the very long message, she used to wing her content when she first started YT because she had a full time job at Mr Shoes back then.
Now that she hastily improvises her videos with zero preparation and rushed editing, what does she do with the rest of her day??
Genuine question... Depression naps? Day time tv watching? Day drinking?
How isn't she going stir crazy?!

• Heart
Reactions: 60