Helen Anderson #17 is divorced, is a smoker, is ready for Fiwl to impreg with his poker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😐 What even is this? 🤣
Also she has completely been misdiagnosed , if she has any mentak illness it's probably ADHD, with the coffee table anaology lol, she probably feels down because she gets called out on her actions because she shows all of her mistakes online but doesn't care enough to edit it

Reactions: 21
So she doesn’t want rUdE comments on her insta cos she deletes them, she doesn’t want constructive feedback on her YouTube vids cos she ‘wants to discuss it another time in the future’ yokayyyy. Helen when are you prepared for responses that aren’t fake fangirly tit?

she hates on tattle so much only because she has no control over what’s written here. And truth hurts doesn’t it pet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Is she seeming a bit out of it lately because she's drinking while on her meds?
I think she mentioned she was on Sertraline, obviously it effects people in different ways, she could be on a higher dosage than me, but I take these too and I am in no way like that when I’ve had a drink on them!

I want to believe that she’s trying to troll Tattle and that the way she’s acting is all a facade but it’s highly uncomfortable to watch. I’ve said it before but it makes me genuinely concerned and feel off, like watching a car crash. Despite my opinions on her, I do want her to get proper help because if she carries on this way, I dread to think how it will end 😞

Reactions: 26
I've just remembered who her rambles remind me of... Boris bloody Johnson.
"As we're growing into young adults, and we are growing into adults, or even if you're already a grown up person..."
has the same vibes as "stay at home... but don't stay at home... but go to work... but don't go to work"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Argh, as someone who works in mental health services, her advice around medication has really bothered me. I get what she was trying to say with the whole paracetamol thing, i.e. taking medication for your mental health should be no more stigmatised than taking medication for physical pain.

However, it is hugely irresponsible to tell her audience to just go for it and tout anti-depressants as some kind of miracle cure. It can take a really long time to find the right medication/dosage for you, even the right one can take a long time to take effect, they have potent side effects and some medications you have to taper off rather than outright quit if they're not working. Even with medication, other forms of therapy might still be needed (CBT, DBT, so many more) which can either cost a lot of money or have a hefty waiting list. It takes a lot of thought, research and conversations with a professional, not just a YouTuber going 'JUST GO FOR IT BABEZ!'

I would love to see Helen have taken the opportunity to do a really in-depth video on the way deciding to take medication should be approached, collaborating with a professional, but of course that's asking far too much from Helen.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She's someone who prides herself on having loads of friends, none of them are stepping in to stop this tit show are they? The last video was so embarrassing, her behaviour and mannerisms are just not right.

Reactions: 25
172782285_303047597856035_6234168070793808804_n.jpg

This is so unnecessary...

173090840_359645675425532_5803275650790434381_n.jpg

They've only sold 6 prints 🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20210416-094934.png

Got to take her mask off indoors to spread her covid breath and snog someone else dog...

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I've unsubscribed on yt and I unfollowed on insta a while ago.

Many factors but she is so irresponsible. I've seen the side effects that people I love suffer with, from antidepressants and they can be pretty awful to live with. And it can be a long process to get the right one.

She really shouldn't be offering advice on anything, hot mess is accurate!

Reactions: 22
I've said this for a while, she is a lazy YouTuber.

If you are going to do videos about certain subjects, DO YOUR RESEARCH!

even if it's skincare etc or mental health...do the research to make sure you are giving the correct information.

I get this is her channel and her opinion but what's the point in watching when the advice and information is wrong

You could just Google and get the correct info that you are needing

Reactions: 31
While you're all discussing the most recent video, I'm trying to work out why she gets a HelloFresh or Gusto, as well as doing a shop as well as take aways.

1. Does she eat it all
2. How can she afford it
3. Doesn't it make her feel bloated and gross
4. Hope she doesn't give all that human food to her dogs

Reactions: 28
Just read the comments under that car crash of a video... the people commenting are so far up her arse and the funny thing is that lazy delusional sack of shite wouldn’t give them the time of day in person! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've said this for a while, she is a lazy YouTuber.

If you are going to do videos about certain subjects, DO YOUR RESEARCH!

even if it's skincare etc or mental health...do the research to make sure you are giving the correct information.

I get this is her channel and her opinion but what's the point in watching when the advice and information is wrong

You could just Google and get the correct info that you are needing
I’ve literally put more effort into a 5 slide PowerPoint about John Lewis for a business and administration course than Helga puts into her YT and IG put together. If she edits a video in 30 minutes, I think I’m actually spot on, in fact 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So I've only just caught up on everything...

But real quick I just wanted to say, I watched the new Melissa McCarthy film Thunder Force on Netflix (don't bother, it's tit), and her character Lydia reminded me so much of Anderz :ROFLMAO:

Totally uncool, stuck in her teens, dirty, inappropriate, classless, moronic, never learned how to dress like a real adult, beer swigging, weirdly obsessed with band t-shirts for a woman of her age...

Screenshot_20210416_111045_com.netflix.mediaclient_2.jpg

Screenshot_20210416_111034_com.netflix.mediaclient_2.jpg

It's uncanny :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Also I know this has been said a million times, but goddammit Helen used to be such a babe. She was so beautiful and now she's this hysterical, boozy bag lady. She looks homeless most of the time.

#

WHERE HAS THIS GIRL GONE??

She was so cute and sexy with minimal effort.

And this was only about 4 years ago so don't tell me it's age.

I think Maff screwed her up big time. She looked her best when she was with him and after he walked out on her she's just cared less and less about her health and personal appearance, or hygiene.

She desperately needs to be single and have therapy to come to terms with the breakdown of her marriage, the cracks are showing and she's visibly spiralling into alcoholism if not drug use (judging by some of the clips of her bizarre behaviour we see).

It's genuinely sad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.