Helen Anderson #17 is divorced, is a smoker, is ready for Fiwl to impreg with his poker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've stopped watching, I really don't have the mental energy to watch her cringe FIWLming her eating and spreading covid.

Reactions: 22
that’s exactly what I was about to say!! She has that huge buffet style dinner on Friday, and then orders two takeaways over the weekend?! Like who has the money for that?!
She must have a cast iron constitution. I would be bloated from eating all that bread. You never see her eat any vegetables without it covered in some condiment.

Reactions: 20
Dunno if she’s already mentioned she’s doing this, BUT I can sense a “van reno” on the way. They’ll do it up so they can take it on the road as a camper.
So they can book into a hotel half way round like last time

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
(Sorry guys I’m a bit behind as I’ve just had my second bub!) I watched her last couple of videos last night and I honestly can’t believe the amount of stupid tit she buys just for the duck of it! THREE boxes of lights just for one parasol. THREE. I’m sure one would have sufficed. God she must be absolutely loaded.

• Heart
I've always felt that with Helen. I mean we all have the odd takeaway and sometimes don't eat as well as we could but for me it's the sheer amount of food she has. It is all so unnecessary. I wonder if her body even knows what it's like to feel hungry.

Agree with the poster who said she must feel like tit a lot of the time. I know if I ate all of this on the reg I would be bloated and uncomfortable all day. I already am sometimes because of mild endo but this would make me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Wheeeeyyyy! I hope I get a credit in the new agony aunt video.

The food thing is almost definitely linked to mental health. When my grandma passed away last year I felt just a bit drained by the idea of cooking so we had a few takeaways/easy meals. It's hard then to break that habit and get back into eating with TRUE moderation. I think Helga thinks that moderation is "I've eaten a salad for lunch so I can have a treat for dinner and pudding".... That's how you pack on the pounds.

Trying to lose weight now as a 29 year old lady (not year 30 and solely into ZEPHLORA yet) and it's not as easy as when you're in your early 20s.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m very late to the party, only started reading this thread a few months ago.

Buuuut went to snoop on Mark to see how he’s doing with his freedom, so his girlfriend is friends with Helen’s BFF Grace? Is that how they met?

Reactions: 8
I have also been guilty of eating ice cream in the bath! Actually, one time my birthday fell on a Monday and I wasn't going to be seeing any family until the weekend so I ordered a pizza and had that in the bath along with a movie 😂
I promise it is not a regularly occurring habit!!
I love the contrast between sitting in a hot bath and eating something thats super cold! Wouldnt be able to eat anything hot in the bath though, id be sweating 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Echoes of You video was recorded in lockdown... They broke lockdown rules to film this tit, most likely around her house with her green screen and camera.

Screenshot_20210413-124437.png

Screenshot_20210413-124537.png

Screenshot_20210413-124904.png

Screenshot_20210413-124926.png

Screenshot_20210413-125001.png

Screenshot_20210413-125323.png

Screenshot_20210413-125345.png

They both look so bored...

Screenshot_20210413-125628.png

Her cartoon character is skinnier than Ben!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Her expressions and “dancing” are completely wrong for this and don’t fit with the mood they are going for! What have I just watched?!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
like a crab
omg lmaaaaoooooo I’m deceased

D162AFD6-8774-4F21-B8DF-65B60786050C.jpeg

I haven't been checking in much so Luna thanks for the round ups. That screenshot of her pad when she does the high kick made me laugh but not as much as someone making it their profile pic lol.
as the official representative of Helga’s XXL (size 14) maxi-pad-minge we appreciate your kind words 💕

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Love that Ben isn’t even fully in the frame. It’s all about Helga.

• Haha
I've always felt that with Helen. I mean we all have the odd takeaway and sometimes don't eat as well as we could but for me it's the sheer amount of food she has. It is all so unnecessary. I wonder if her body even knows what it's like to feel hungry.

Agree with the poster who said she must feel like tit a lot of the time. I know if I ate all of this on the reg I would be bloated and uncomfortable all day. I already am sometimes because of mild endo but this would make me sick.
And the amount she drinks will probably add to the feeling like tit too. I mean, I obviously enjoy a drink myself looking at my username but even a couple of glasses of red on a Friday night can make me feel a bit sluggish the next day. I can't even imagine how Helen must feel with her tit diet and all the booze she drinks.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.