Helen Anderson #17 is divorced, is a smoker, is ready for Fiwl to impreg with his poker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A5904F29-4F88-41EF-99F7-D6D58A887362.jpeg

Trunchbull energy.

running out her PT sesh to enjoy a 4,000 calorie meal and 7 pints 🥰 #earneditbabes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
View attachment 541696

View attachment 541697

Why is she trying to sound like a fitness guru? She acts like she has a healthy relationship with exercise but she couldn't be arsed to exercise during lockdown...

She's so full of tit.

Gyms have been open for 11 days and she's suddenly developed a healthy and sustainable relationship with exercise. Get the duck outta here. 🤣

She only exercises for the social side. Nothing wrong with that, but don't act like you have a "healthy" relationship with exercise when you can't even go bleeping skating by yourself, Helga. 🙄
oh my laaaawwwd, sorry to be bitchy but the running parts are absolutely hilarious. If I'm struggling on my next run I'll think about these images, thanks Helga 🤣

I can’t help but think that wallpaper hasn’t been put up properly. You’re supposed to offset the patterns, not have them running in parallel. It’s just looks wrong.
I hadn't even noticed - SO BAD! Why would you botch home decor that you will have to see every single night? I would grow to hate it real quick.

Socks and sandals... Oh, Helga...

View attachment 541376

Hope it shits on her.
Did she call out the bird "hey wren, wren!"? That is not a wren?

Reactions: 14
I was about to congratulate Helen for getting back into the gym and say we shouldn't give her a hard time....but then I watched the running 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why is this irrationally annoying me? We have one Helga too many as it is!
This is really annoying me I actually followed Jessie but after Helga followed her she’s turned into a carbon copy and I had to unfollow.
Jessie your cool in your own light stop copying her.

Reactions: 15
SACK THE PT. Kat should be ashamed...then again Helen’s snacking and ridiculous portion sizes will cancel out any hard work in the gym...
Her going to the gym and doing PT means jackshit when she goes over her calories every day, Helen just because you sometimes put a salad next to your chicken doesn't mean your healthy.

Tonight she sat in bed with a full lindt bunny, disgusten!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I’m all for curves, but, don’t wear a crop top if your belly flop flop.
What a ridiculous thing to say. If you were "all for curves" there wouldn't be a "but" following the statement. There's no size limit or restriction on crop tops.

I understand people's frustrations with her lying about her dress size/insisting she has been the same for years, but I don't understand why she should be chastised for wearing a crop top to the gym like many other women do.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
This is really annoying me I actually followed Jessie but after Helga followed her she’s turned into a carbon copy and I had to unfollow.
Jessie your cool in your own light stop copying her.
I had to unfollow her too, even the clothes she wears are the same like that ugly green dressb

Reactions: 13
SACK THE PT. Kat should be ashamed...then again Helens snacking and ridiculous portion sizes will cancel out any hard work in the gym...
Its not Kat‘s fault that Helen won’t control her eating, she can’t force her to eat well. You can’t out-train your fork unfortunately and that is Helga‘s problem. Also, from what we’ve seen in her other videos she’s frequently half arsed in her training efforts - she doesn’t usually make anywhere near as much effort as she’s doing in her latest clip, which is why its so hilarious 😆.

I keep trying to work how much weight she’s got on the bar on that deadlift.

If I was a member of Kat’s gym I’d be making a point of avoiding any sessions that Helen was attending - I bet she bugs the tit out of other people there.

Reactions: 30
Sarcastic comment aside, we all have fluctuating levels of fitness. My issue is, people who sign up to PTs with the intention of putting in the bare minimum of effort. Or that complain rather than just getting their head down and doing it. PTs are expensive so get your money's worth!

I'm pleased I managed to get a 80kg deadlift done when I was pretty fit. But it took months maybe even a year to get there. I couldn't do anymore than 80kg because my hip flexors were too tight and I didn't do enough rehab work on my own, so that was my fault.

We've all seen how childish and tantrum prone Helen is. I just don't think she's used to putting in a lot of effort with.......anything. Maybe in the past but definitely not now.

Reactions: 23
We've all seen how childish and tantrum prone Helen is. I just don't think she's used to putting in a lot of effort with.......anything. Maybe in the past but definitely not now.
This is spot on and it’s the root of most of her problems - if it requires any effort on her part she’s not interested. She seems to have a lot expectations around other people’s effort levels though!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.