Helen Anderson #17 is divorced, is a smoker, is ready for Fiwl to impreg with his poker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has problems concentrating.
She's starts a new hobby without finishing the last.
Her mind is so cluttered.
Wouldn't be surprised if she was diagnosed with adult ADHD. It shows like this with adult woman

Reactions: 25
I think she has problems concentrating.
She's starts a new hobby without finishing the last.
Her mind is so cluttered.
Wouldn't be surprised if she was diagnosed with adult ADHD. It shows like this with adult woman
I've just read the list of ADHD symptoms in adults on the NHS website and a most of them seem to apply to Helga. A few really stand out.
  • carelessness and lack of attention to detail
  • continually starting new tasks before finishing old ones
  • poor organisational skills
  • inability to focus or prioritise
  • continually losing or misplacing things
  • forgetfulness
  • restlessness and edginess
  • difficulty keeping quiet, and speaking out of turn
  • blurting out responses and often interrupting others
  • mood swings, irritability and a quick temper
  • inability to deal with stress
  • extreme impatience
  • taking risks in activities, often with little or no regard for personal safety or the safety of others – for example, driving dangerously

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I've just read the list of ADHD symptoms in adults on the NHS website and a most of them seem to apply to Helga. A few really stand out.
  • forgetfulness
  • extreme impatience
  • taking risks in activities, often with little or no regard for personal safety or the safety of others – for example, driving dangerously
Well, she is self proclaimed edgy... 😏
But on a serious note this does sound like Helen to a T.

Reactions: 12
Steph Toms was recently diagnosed with adult ADHD and hasn't stopped going on about it since - maybe Helga should 'reach out' to her.

The problem with someone like Helen is if she got an official diagnosis she would immediately advocate all responsibility for her behaviour for ever more and expect a constant free pass - it would be 'I can't help doing XYZ because of my condition, be kind guyyyssss'.

Reactions: 25
Steph Toms was recently diagnosed with adult ADHD and hasn't stopped going on about it since - maybe Helga should 'reach out' to her.

The problem with someone like Helen is if she got an official diagnosis she would immediately advocate all responsibility for her behaviour for ever more and expect a constant free pass - it would be 'I can't help doing XYZ because of my condition, be kind guyyyssss'.
I was diagnosed as a teen and only got on meds for it this year! The instagram iampayingattention is worth checking out

Reactions: 13
Joe was Helen’s second boyfriend who she introduced on Youtube 😃 She’s had Ben, Joe, Maff, Mark and Phil.
oh my god BEN! I remember when I first started watching her and I could see how fed up he seemed all the time and now I realise it's because of how irritating she is. Do you remember his really cute Pom dog?

Reactions: 13
Do you think she actually asked for Fiwl's input on the bedroom decor? He does live there after all... I bet the only time she asked for his opinion was when narrowing down the wallpaper samples/paint colours, rather than asking him outright "Considering this is OUR bedroom, and not just mine anymore, how would YOU like it to look?"

I know it's her name that's on the deeds/mortgage, but still.. if you're gonna have someone whom you're in a relationship with move in with you, I'd wanna make sure they feel like they belong there, rather than just feel like a permanent guest.

How horrible must that feel? How could you even begin to call it "home", when you don't get a proper say in how it looks? Lets be real.. Fiwl does not strike me as the kind of guy to want a massive pink bed with loud patterned wallpaper and pinkish brown paint on the walls, let alone now all of the random prints and soon-to-be neon sign (--in a bleeping bedroom!?!).

I guess I could be wrong though! Maybe he really likes colours that are considered more effeminate 🤷‍♀️ no judgy.

Reactions: 17
I don't think Phil got any say at all in the decor - when she was doing her speech justifying her changing the room again she kept referring to it as 'her room' and 'her vibe'. I doubt he'd get any say even if they'd bought the house together and split everything 50/50 to be honest 😄.

Reactions: 22
I don't think Phil got any say at all in the decor - when she was doing her speech justifying her changing the room again she kept referring to it as 'her room' and 'her vibe'. I doubt he'd get any say even if they'd bought the house together and split everything 50/50 to be honest 😄.
I just think that's awful. I'd hate to live somewhere where I didn't feel that I belonged.. I mean, at least when you grow up in your parents house, you get some say in how your room looks.. or I did at least.

It's like when Josie moved in and Helen decided to take it upon herself and decorate the spare bedroom how SHE wanted it, with zero input from Josie whom Helen knew at this point was gonna be renting the room from her. But at least Josie & Helen had similar styles.

Reactions: 14
  • forgetfulness
  • extreme impatience
Do you remember a few pages ago when I supposed that she has ADHD and got reported with "off topic" and snappy comments like "do we have to find a new label for laziness now?"

I sadly recognize so much from her behaviour in my own, and I got a diagnosis lately.

Reactions: 29
I just think that's awful. I'd hate to live somewhere where I didn't feel that I belonged.. I mean, at least when you grow up in your parents house, you get some say in how your room looks.. or I did at least.

It's like when Josie moved in and Helen decided to take it upon herself and decorate the spare bedroom how SHE wanted it, with zero input from Josie whom Helen knew at this point was gonna be renting the room from her. But at least Josie & Helen had similar styles.
I agree, it is awful, but based on her past behaviour I think that's how it is. It's pretty clear she views it as her house and anyone else who lives there, friend or lover, is just a guest. She pretends to be all 'my home is your home' but she very clearly isn't like that at all. That ties in to her behaviour in general though, selfish, self centred and grasping. She doesn't like to share anything.

I'm pretty sure she chucked her toys out of the pram last year when Fil had his mates round one evening. She must be horrible to live with but presumably no one is making him do it 🤷‍♀️.

Reactions: 16
Her bedroom really is too much I like the coppery orange colour on the wall but with the prints and the bedding and the wallpaper it’s so clashy it gives me a headache looking at the photos, I can’t imagine what it would be like waking up half drunk/half hungover with room spin in there.

Reactions: 16
Do you remember a few pages ago when I supposed that she has ADHD and got reported with "off topic" and snappy comments like "do we have to find a new label for laziness now?"

I sadly recognize so much from her behaviour in my own, and I got a diagnosis lately.
Off topic - I'm waiting on an adhd assessment, any chance I could reach out to you about your experience?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her outfits look more and more like ‘unexpected 3 night hospital stay / discharge chique’ by the day. Add a bright pink fluffy dressing gown and IV pole and it’s literally me when my gallbladder went psycho 🥴😂
6121E0E8-836F-4C0B-B7DF-F058977A5D6E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I sadly recognize so much from her behaviour in my own, and I got a diagnosis lately

My friend has recently been diagnosed and I see so much of her behaviour mirroring Helens.

It's just a shame that her family and friends don't seem to be reaching out and helping her.
They must see the changes in her too!

Let's hope she does read here so she can realise she needs to investigate adhd and maybe seek help about it

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.