Helen Anderson #17 is divorced, is a smoker, is ready for Fiwl to impreg with his poker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's "working" from her bed now. We won't see that office until she has to redecorate it again, then it will be the flavour of the month until she re decorates the living room again... Then the bedroom... The cycle continues.
What's really annoying is that she redecorated her office *6 months ago* on a whim (the concrete wall that she copied from another influencer) but then we've barely seen her film from said office since, what a joke!

Reactions: 30
Isn't it the second or third day already when she's working very hard from her bed? Poor thing 😂 I wonder if she's not ill with all the nose sniffing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 541205

She's "working" from her bed now. We won't see that office until she has to redecorate it again, then it will be the flavour of the month until she re decorates the living room again... Then the bedroom... The cycle continues.

View attachment 541210

Her room is so underwhelming from all the hype she gave it. I had flowery wallpaper and terracotta walls when I was 13... It just reminds me of such a dated style.

Its just a room with a ridiculously giant bed and tat scattered over the windowsill and bedside tables...
Matched the room with the giant couch with over whelming wallpaper and no rug because she didn't train her dogs

Reactions: 9
Socks and sandals... Oh, Helga...

Hope it shits on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm actually surprised she hasn't done the very influencer thing of ditching her "dream home" that's just be redone to buy her "actual dream home". I wouldn't be surprised if she's tried to convince Fil to move.

Reactions: 20
I'm actually surprised she hasn't done the very influencer thing of ditching her "dream home" that's just be redone to buy her "actual dream home". I wouldn't be surprised if she's tried to convince Fil to move.
Imagine trying to sell her house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I do not understand how Helen has not made progress in the gym. Sorry, but what does she do? The fact she goes as much as she says she does yet she’s lifting what she is...? If I had been going to the gym for the last 4 years I’d want to be dead lifting at least 80kg. Even if she’s just going for the social side of things there should be SOME improvement

Reactions: 29
I do not understand how Helen has not made progress in the gym. Sorry, but what does she do? The fact she goes as much as she says she does yet she’s lifting what she is...? If I had been going to the gym for the last 4 years I’d want to be dead lifting at least 80kg. Even if she’s just going for the social side of things there should be SOME improvement
Not to stick up for her but 😂

I've been going to the gym and seeing a PT for 4 years consistently and I am way less fit and a lot fatter than I was a couple years ago. Some of it's down to a flare-up of my back injury but not totally. I can't deadlift anything right now but even at my fittest couldn't do 80kg. (I don't think, I forgot my pb.) Everyone's different. The fact that she exercises regularly is a good thing.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
As a fellow brunette who also dyes her hair red, I have not had my hair dyed or cut in 6 months due to LOCKDOWN (remember that Helen) and it still somehow looks better than hers....

Reactions: 12
View attachment 541205

View attachment 541210

Her room is so underwhelming from all the hype she gave it. I had flowery wallpaper and terracotta walls when I was 13... It just reminds me of such a dated style.

Its just a room with a ridiculously giant bed and tat scattered over the windowsill and bedside tables...
I can’t help but think that wallpaper hasn’t been put up properly. You’re supposed to offset the patterns, not have them running in parallel. It’s just looks wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What I find both hilarious and sad at the same time is how Kat’s chosen the order of those recent photos. The first one being shot in a way to make Helen look taller and slimmer, then the second 2 (that you would have to swipe to see, leaving the first ‘slim’ one as the feature on her fitness Instagram grid) being the more natural, less posed and more realistic portrayals of Helen’s body. I know you’d always want to put the most attractive insta perfect snaps on your grid, especially as a business.. but I think it’s so false choosing the ‘ideal’ image as the front image but then getting the ‘#realbody #natural’ followers on side/liking, by including the rolls and bumps in following photos. GAH maybe I’m just a Karen but I see this a lot on Instagram and I think it’s so hypocritical, if they didn’t add the multiple photos in one post feature, those less flattering snaps would’ve been on a story that vanishes after 24 hours, if they were posted at all!!!
AC117DAC-A136-4ADD-B99A-F347ED96FFD7.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20210422-175548.png

Hey @helenanderz we'd really wish you'd spend your time on creating actual decent content rather than churning out the three pieces of crap you do each week, like rubbing yourself on camera to show your pubes aren't prickly. Imitation is the best form of flattery, but since you're all out of ideas that's all you can do now, right? But seriously... put down the kievs and do better...

• Haha
Reactions: 48
The dildo obsessed ‘size 14’ is back in the gym. I’m all for curves, but, don’t wear a crop top if your belly flop flop.

• Angry
Reactions: 10

Screenshot_20210422-183214.png

Why is she trying to sound like a fitness guru? She acts like she has a healthy relationship with exercise but she couldn't be arsed to exercise during lockdown...

She's so full of tit.

Gyms have been open for 11 days and she's suddenly developed a healthy and sustainable relationship with exercise. Get the duck outta here. 🤣

She only exercises for the social side. Nothing wrong with that, but don't act like you have a "healthy" relationship with exercise when you can't even go bleeping skating by yourself, Helga. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37
View attachment 541696

View attachment 541697

Why is she trying to sound like a fitness guru? She acts like she has a healthy relationship with exercise but she couldn't be arsed to exercise during lockdown...

She's so full of tit.

Gyms have been open for 11 days and she's suddenly developed a healthy and sustainable relationship with exercise. Get the duck outta here. 🤣

She only exercises for the social side. Nothing wrong with that, but don't act like you have a "healthy" relationship with exercise when you can't even go bleeping skating by yourself, Helga. 🙄
if she didn’t lie her arse off all the time I’d find that quite inspiring, as I finally feel similarly about exercise after a lifetime of a bad relationship with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.