Helen Anderson #17 is divorced, is a smoker, is ready for Fiwl to impreg with his poker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, how the pattern repeats...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I think the reality is that Helen has always been a twit, she's just not good at hiding it anymore

Reactions: 35
Poor Lola fallen asleep on Phil, then banished to the dungeon 😭
When Helen was explaining about that perfume to the girl is literally one of them girls that just goes on about their life that you have no interest in but just along with it to be nice 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think the reality is that Helen has always been a twit, she's just not good at hiding it anymore
I don’t know about the age of anyone else here but i also think some of her audience (like myself) didn’t realise how strange her behaviour is for her age until we became adults as well. I was 13 or so when she did the first purple hair tutorial she did and I’ve been watching her ever since. It’s only in the last two years (I’m in my 20s now) that I feel like I’ve surpassed her maturity level and it’s a big part of what made her really hard to watch.

Reactions: 35
Poor Lola fallen asleep on Phil, then banished to the dungeon 😭
She keeps making a point of making a fuss of Diane and being really sweet to her in her videos, I’m guessing to ‘prove’ to Tattle that she’s not a tit dog owner. Unfortunately, like pretty much everything else she does, it’s coming across as very fake.

Reactions: 25
I don’t know about the age of anyone else here but i also think some of her audience (like myself) didn’t realise how strange her behaviour is for her age until we became adults as well. I was 13 or so when she did the first purple hair tutorial she did and I’ve been watching her ever since. It’s only in the last two years (I’m in my 20s now) that I feel like I’ve surpassed her maturity level and it’s a big part of what made her really hard to watch.
Exactly the same here! I said this before but I'm just coming into my mid twenties and can't imagine ever behaving the way she does, even when I was younger. If I was hanging out with someone like her I'd feel like I was 17/18 again. She seems to have such a big circle of friends which makes me think they must all be the same way because I wouldn't tolerate it.

Reactions: 19
Exactly the same here! I said this before but I'm just coming into my mid twenties and can't imagine ever behaving the way she does, even when I was younger. If I was hanging out with someone like her I'd feel like I was 17/18 again. She seems to have such a big circle of friends which makes me think they must all be the same way because I wouldn't tolerate it.
Yeah I started watching her when I was 17, 24 now. Difference in how I feel towards her/her content is insane compared to back then.

Reactions: 21
Would like to first point out here that this is pure speculation and I actually don’t know anything about antidepressants, however, I showed some of her odd antics in her videos to my fiancé, and he reckons her antidepressants are messing with her- he knows someone who acted exactly the same who’s been on similar medication. Perhaps it’s from being mixed with booze, or maybe her body just doesn’t get on with them or they don’t suit her, since everyone reacts differently to meds.

If this the case, it really begs the question why her family and friends are doing/ saying nothing, and is actually quite concerning. I think the timing lines up with when she started taking them and when she started acting so weird... (maybe I’m wrong?)

Reactions: 20
Would like to first point out here that this is pure speculation and I actually don’t know anything about antidepressants, however, I showed some of her odd antics in her videos to my fiancé, and he reckons her antidepressants are messing with her- he knows someone who acted exactly the same who’s been on similar medication. Perhaps it’s from being mixed with booze, or maybe her body just doesn’t get on with them or they don’t suit her, since everyone reacts differently to meds.

If this the case, it really begs the question why her family and friends are doing/ saying nothing, and is actually quite concerning. I think the timing lines up with when she started taking them and when she started acting so weird... (maybe I’m wrong?)
Drinking while taking SSRIs can make you feel drowsy, so I wouldn't be surprised. Everyone is different and it depends on the medication, but I was advised not to drink while taking anti depressants. It was also in the 6millon pages of information that you get with the prescription, but the wording might be different now. They can make you feel drunk more quickly and rapidly (sorry couldn't resist) as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It looks like she did jeans, linens and underwear in the same load too 😐 so what's our best guess? That she did everything on 60 degrees and those jeans are now shrunk from a good ol' size 14 and a few sizes down, or that she did a nice 30 degreee wash and all her linens and underwear are now filled with nasty bacteria? 😭
Maybe someone needs to po box her some Dettoll wash or Napisan if she is washing everything altogether at 30° for 20 mins.

The masks probably go in too...

😬

Reactions: 12
Yeah I started watching her when I was 17, 24 now. Difference in how I feel towards her/her content is insane compared to back then.
I feel like she’s struggling with moving past her twenties.. does she feel like the best part of her life is over? Midlife (kinda..) crisis maybe? 🧐

Reactions: 21
I get the impression he was only gonna say “I’ve had a busy say” and be done with it, but added on the “you’ve had a busy day” to keep things sweet so he didn’t get her whinging about how she actually works ~rEAllY hArD~. On one hand I feel for him, working an actual physically demanding job then coming home to a woman who’s day consisted of eating, sitting on the sofa and maybe roller skating, yet claiming to be mentally exhausted from overworking. Then on the other hand, he panders to it!? And for duck knows what reason other than a full snack cupboard, so 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😂

Plus she is the one paying for everything, and it is her house so he has to keep her sweet.

Full time influencer just means she earns enough not to need a part time job to supplement her. We all know she isn't working 40 hours a week and that Influencer work is ridiculously well paid, with all that spare time she could be giving back to her local area somehow. The T.A at college was such a good move and she threw it away, for day drinking, skating and wearing her outdoor shoes while in bed to film laser hair removal reviews? Hmmmm.

Reactions: 19
I hadn’t thought about her antidepressants but that actually seems like a good explanation for her behaviour. I (wrongly) continued to excessively drink while on medication and it made me really fucked and caused blackouts and weird behaviour. I definitely think she’s taking some kind of drugs regularly as well though - probably a couple of lines of coke.

Reactions: 18
I dunno... It could be the meds, but then she was like this before she was on them...

She acted the same way in her Ikea haul video way before her meds where she started off ok but the next day clip she was slurring her words, her eyes were weird and she was acting strange... That video got comments asking if she was drunk, she said no she was just tired. (That comment triggered her so she made the what not to say to an extrovert tit video) She's always had the are you drunk/are you high comments on her videos. I think we see it more often now because she's really gone downhill and doesn't give a tit anymore. Plus she's churning out more videos than she used to so the quality has gone down the pan.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
I think Helen is getting her own back on me for all the times I’ve called her a head via YouTube. Mr Ssw & have decided to get a divorce and YouTube keeps suggesting “It’s been a year” to me. Might go to the shop and get some mini magnums to cry into and rewatch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I think Helen is getting her own back on me for all the times I’ve called her a head via YouTube. Mr Ssw & have decided to get a divorce and YouTube keeps suggesting “It’s been a year” to me. Might go to the shop and get some mini magnums to cry into and rewatch.
Sorry to hear that @Shesaidwhat? I hope you're okay. 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh that sucks, im sorry. Hope you're doing okay ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.