Helen Anderson #17 is divorced, is a smoker, is ready for Fiwl to impreg with his poker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me, what a roundup and what a total tit show of a vlog. She is not a ‘content creator.’ I wish she would stop using this title. Turning on a camera, filming making a cuppa, picking up dogshit and eating more than your daily allowance of calories is not ‘content.’

Coming up with new ideas, entertaining videos, tutorials etc...that’s content.

Her ‘PT’ who she bangs on about, should be ashamed of the work she is doing with Helga. Zero progress and if anything she’s gaining more weight rapidly. How can any PT be happy with that?

I also reckon Helga’s life coaching sessions are the most self-centred personal arse kissing sessions of all time. A whole hour she gets to bang on about herself. Never discussing the roots of her problems, just blowing smoke up her own fat arse.

Lastly Fiwl, the poor bugger. He is clearly harmless and operates on minimal brain cells...but he doesn’t look happy in any of the videos I’ve seen. HELGA STOP REPLAYING THE SAME PROCESS WITH EVERY ONE OF YOUR BOYFRIENDS. It hasn’t worked each time around. Forcing them to be in your videos, turning them in shoddy influencers, dressing them all the same and hanging onto them like a toddler clinging on to a pack of mini cheddars. I can’t wait for the ‘We Broke Up’ video and then the same perpetual cycle of next brunette boyfriend with beard, few tattoos...and so on...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
What bothers me the most about her is how half arsed she is with EVERYTHING and doesn’t seem to want to change that? She burns her food, picks up dog tit weekly, barely gets through a jog. Like just put more effort in?

you see other women on Insta who also are alternative/rock N roll and they actually LIVE the lifestyle it’s not just a costume. Helen claims to love cowboy culture, Nashville country music etc but when has she ever gone into it in any depth?
She doesn’t even properly research the companies she works with. And now we have Fiwl plodding around with a Jameson beanie on aka company whose heir bought a slave for cannibals to eat.

BE BETTER or just find something else that makes you happy? Cos clearly this isn’t fulfilling you.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Apparently this was the highlight point of the video....

Screenshot_20210420-081722.png

Screenshot_20210420-081711.png

Screenshot_20210420-081701.png

Screenshot_20210420-081643.png

It's gotta be the same person commenting... 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
The poo thing makes me boak. I am not a dog owner but my friends who are clean it up right away.

But years ago I worked for someone and we worked out of her house. She never used to clean up her dog’s poos and she was a big dog that did these massive human sized shits. The garden was vile and I used to have to walk through it to get to work. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Ladies and gentlemen, presenting Ms Anderson
I’m pretty sure this is taking the piss out of stella drinkers here. White vest, got a pit bull called Stella too, gets too drunk and starts trying to fight the neighbours. I hope you guys know what I mean if not I sound crazy!

Reactions: 14
Her relationship with Fil would have probably just been a few dates if lockdown hadn't happened? I have no idea what they see in each other.

All that food is so scary she seems to normalise it. I remember when I first started following her - around the time of the pear shape shorts vid, I thought "wow, we're the same size pretty much" and over time she's just been eating more and more and more and it is not normal at all. She looks so unhealthy and bloated. She said in that last video about balance? She's got 0.

Reactions: 25
Helen has officially influenced me. I re-joined the gym after 2 years away and I'm going for the first time after my 9 hour shift today. I've been influenced to never be as lazy and gluttonous as her (I'm not and would actually probably find it hard to be and never be able to eat THAT MUCH FOOD).

I do envy that she has the ability to work out whenever she wants to because she doesn't have a job (you don't Helen, picking up dog tit on camera ain't a job, it's not).

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Screenshot_20210420-092403.png

"Probably staring into the soul of Diane as she eats her own tit, while I'm drunk and/or high as duck as per usual. Wondering WHY am I such a lazy duck? Good morning everyone. I've been painting a wall the most disgusting colour, going out for no social distancing pub crawls with my mates and illegally having family inside my house, I'm ploughing through breaking all these covid rules. Won't be finished until my liver gives out in June, but will be posting updates on my semi abandoned home account welcometoHellsHole

Also, here's my bald patch."

Screenshot_20210420-092414.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t have a dog so I don’t know much so...is it normal to let your dog tit all over the garden and then just leave it there? Like is that something people do? Seems so gross to me. Can you imagine being her neighbours and looking put to see dogs shitting and then the tit just sitting there for gods knows how long? 🤢
The pups mustn't be being walked that much. My dog does a poop in the garden once in a blue moon - he does most of his when he's out on his walks. Could understand it if the pups were old girls and didn't need walking too much.

Reactions: 28
What is with that super close up of her face in the pub!! To hide how busy it is? Looks like she's had her nails done too, surprised she hasn't been to London for a hairdo yet.

Reactions: 19
Interesting to see that the All Saints jacket has returned after someone here commented that it had disappeared because it probably doesn’t fit her anymore. Hi Helga 👋🏻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
And again... I miss this Helen.
So you're basically saying "I miss thin Helen", cause otherwise I see no difference. Still very strong makeup, questionable hairstyling and "look at me bein' a rockstar" - outfits. She was always rather average looking, and just a tat more conventionally attractive since being thinner.

Reactions: 14
175101948_479629220052266_9006916347737419453_n.jpg

Yikes indeed. That just looks like a headache 🥴

What is with that super close up of her face in the pub!! To hide how busy it is? Looks like she's had her nails done too, surprised she hasn't been to London for a hairdo yet.
Yeah she got her nails done last week.

172567518_208257100698633_7487060324896142242_n.jpg

Reactions: 13
I like the wallpaper but not for a bedroom - it’s not soothing and relaxing :LOL: . It would be nice as a feature wall in a proper dining room.

Reactions: 24
So you're basically saying "I miss thin Helen", cause otherwise I see no difference. Still very strong makeup, questionable hairstyling and "look at me bein' a rockstar" - outfits. She was always rather average looking, and just a tat more conventionally attractive since being thinner.
Lmao exactly, if anything her having more financial freedom only exacerbated the process of turning into the 80's lot lizard we have today. Also, I'm a firm believer in that when people suddenly get into some kind of wealth sooner or later they'll show their true colors. Helen's always been a loud trainwreck, this is pure nostalgia and borderline revisionism at work.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.