Helen Anderson #17 is divorced, is a smoker, is ready for Fiwl to impreg with his poker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WOAH. I just watched her latest shiteo.

What the duck is she on?! I timestamped at 9.29, the whole minute following that is beyond weird. Drinking in the day? More than that? Or is she just quite unwell?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

What the duck is she on?! I timestamped at 9.29, the whole minute following that is beyond weird. Drinking in the day? More than that? Or is she just quite unwell?

The funniest thing for me is she greets ole crab eyes in a slinky skirt and red bra and he doesn't say duck all. 🤣 If I greeted my husband in that he'd be very complimentary at the very least. I don't think they have sex. Ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
God I didn’t realise how bad she was in that video. Literally stumbling and slurring all over the place.
Embarrassing.

Reactions: 24

The bit where she screams "FIWLS HOME" is as if she's just noticed him sitting in his van outside avoiding coming into the house to deal with her :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Screenshot_20210414-203207.png

Third merch item, £20 for a poster of Ben, some random girl and just a touch of racism 👍🏻

Screenshot_20210414-203643.png

"We do it all ourselves alongside our full time jobs and writing music"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

I think she's pretty unwell, physically and mentally. It's hard not to think she's on something in that video - her behaviour is pretty odd.

It's a shame no-one who knows her is stepping in to try and help, although of course they could be trying to and Helga is refusing to admit there's anything wrong. If she was my mate, I'd be staging an intervention by now. Alternatively, she's fine and just trolling the tit out of us because her Tattle thread is helping her to still feel relevant.

Anyway I caved and bought the Nasty Gal Def Leppard sweatshirt so I suppose I can consider myself well and truly influenced by Helga :LOL: .

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Two songs, three bits of merch. It's literally allllll about money, the greedy shits.

Reactions: 35
'20 for a poster of Ben, some random girl and just a touch of racism '

Some random girl 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Oh my god, what's happening!? Maybe we didn't realise because watching the first nine minutes eases you into the weirdness but she seems high as a kite when you go straight into that segment. She really doesn't seem OK.

Also, I've just realised who the weird gurning faces with her teeth out remind me of. Austin Powers. The weird dancing fits as well actually 😶

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Reminds me of Wayne’s World...Hi I’m in Delaware

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh my god, what's happening!? Maybe we didn't realise because watching the first nine minutes eases you into the weirdness but she seems high as a kite when you go straight into that segment. She really doesn't seem OK.

Also, I've just realised who the weird gurning faces with her teeth out remind me of. Austin Powers.
🤣🤣🤣

Yes!! Totally Austin Powers 🤣

19.png

5.png

ESNyrYvXUAI8MRs.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You know what annoyed me about that video(lots of things) was her saying how merch paid for the band. How about stop spending thousands on shite and put it into actually making music rather than paying for merch/posters/videos etc??

• Heart
Reactions: 34
You know what annoyed me about that video(lots of things) was her saying how merch paid for the band. How about stop spending thousands on shite and put it into actually making music rather than paying for merch/posters/videos etc??
They both already have what they need to make music. Instead they decide to create more merch than music and already think they’re a big thing because of her YouTube and Instagram followers.
News flash Helen : money doesn’t buy talent 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 24
and when she (with a straight face) tried to convince us, that by buying her merch, we were supporting the music industry as a whole - sure thing Hel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So Helen needs to be able to sell more merch/make more money to be able to use her voice to sing? Make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She already has a decent platform, if she had the talent and had actually put in the effort her music career would’ve already taken off by now. Think of all the people who‘ve gone viral just singing in their bedrooms and are now wildly famous.

Reactions: 20
She’s completely riding on the coat tails of bands and artists that have albums and tours under their belts, but preach about how important it is to support small independent bands and that buying merch helps support the artist more than it would say a 1000 streams on Spotify. My issue is that Helen is making out that if fans buy her merch she can record more songs? Girl please...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.