Helen Anderson #17 is divorced, is a smoker, is ready for Fiwl to impreg with his poker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why am I always SO shocked by the amount YouTubers spend on stuff.
That camera is £700. I know she needs it for work etc, but woooooow..

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Not being funny but her hair never looks good enough to warrant the travel to London, it always just looks meh

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Why am I always SO shocked by the amount YouTubers spend on stuff.
That camera is £700. I know she needs it for work etc, but woooooow..
You mean she needs the business expense for tax purposes 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Small rant but I gained some weight over lockdown and have been struggling to find clothes/outfits that I like that flatter me anymore. Been looking for and following some fashion influencers who share my new body type (midsize w/ smaller boobs) and so many of them love Helen. Please gals, I'm trying to find actual inspo and not some who squeezes into clothes that aren't her size...

Apologies if someone has mentioned her but I'm 15 pages behind, just catching up 😂 I love @midsizemillennial (Robyn) on Instagram, she's super down to earth and lovely! Always posts fun mid sized reels etc. I'm also pretty sure Helen has seen her page and taken inspo from her but not acknowledged it, shocking I know 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
WEEKEND

View attachment 548361

View attachment 548363
Blowing candles out on a cake... During a pandemic... Really? Mmm! Yum! All that spit flying out, clever Kerry

Lastly, holy tit how many people did she see in the space of 4 days?! And how much food did she eat?! Blimey...

Helen always puts on a good spread, except now she seems determined to be a superspreader too. Does everything have to be a hands in, and on, everything buffet?

I was cringing at the blowing out of candles on the Colin
🤒🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Did the g7x break or something? There’s not much difference in the spec of the new camera, so I’m confused if it’s meant to be an upgrade.

Reactions: 20
Alot of what she does wrecks my tits but that bean toasted sandwich thing in bed is actually bleeping rotten - what kinda of weirdo eats a meal like that in their bed of all places - imagine getting down to business wiv fiwl in that bed and coming across a stray baked bean or waking up and smelling the sauce on the sheets and I don’t mean his man juice 🥴🤮🤢🙈

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I would like to see Helga do a 13 hour shift of actual work. She’d need a week off to recover!

Reactions: 23
Whenever She eats in bed it begs the question, does she get out of bed to go to the bathroom and brush / floss her teeth? Or does Mr.bear (Fil) like foody, smokey, stale dry mouth breath?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Whenever She eats in bed it begs the question, does she get out of bed to go to the bathroom and brush / floss her teeth? Or does Mr.bear (Fil) like foody, smokey, stale dry mouth breath?

Eurgh I can TASTE that. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I fell down a bit of a rabbit hole watching body posi tiktok compilations on YouTube last night. And they are all so confident, proud, honest girls being proud of who they are... compare that to Helen, whose version of body posi is to be loud, naked and swagger around and gurn. I seriously believe she gets herself drunk to make these videos. She’s the opposite of body posi.

Reactions: 20
Alot of what she does wrecks my tits but that bean toasted sandwich thing in bed is actually bleeping rotten - what kinda of weirdo eats a meal like that in their bed of all places - imagine getting down to business wiv fiwl in that bed and coming across a stray baked bean or waking up and smelling the sauce on the sheets and I don’t mean his man juice 🥴🤮🤢🙈
Especially when she makes a big deal about the dogs (or should I just say Diane) going on the bed. Absolutely gross!

Reactions: 19
Yeah, I find it hard to believe that Helen gets up to brush her teeth after eating a Magnum in bed... She always looks like she's already in her PJ's and skincare routine done about to watch a film until she naturally doses off.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Especially when she makes a big deal about the dogs (or should I just say Diane) going on the bed. Absolutely gross!
Yes!!! She makes sure to film herself yelling at the dogs for trying to get into her fresh sheets but Miss Dribbles-Gravy-Down-Her-Top-All-The-Time eats a whole ass meal and ice cream in there. Same for her sofa, no dogs but all the dinners and snacks. 🤣

I don't get why she's so precious when she doesn't even wash her good damn hands. I bet her dogs are more hygienic than her 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
See Fiwl secretly swapping out their ‘external lube’ for anti bac gel.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.