Helen Anderson #17 is divorced, is a smoker, is ready for Fiwl to impreg with his poker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Point Blur_Apr282021_230824.jpg

........she said it took her 3 times to try this makeup, why is she going to do a YouTube video when she hasn't mastered the look?

And of course she copied Sophie's video 🙄

Screenshot_20210428-230206.png

Screenshot_20210428-231033.png

Screenshot_20210428-231104.png

Screenshot_20210428-231552.png

Screenshot_20210428-231527.png

Its so uneven.... And the drawn on bottom eyelashes look so messy...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
“We’ve cut out dairy”

Proceeds to whip out multiple items all containing milk and eggs.

So full of tit and trying to make out she’s all high and mighty.

I think the main reason Helga is constantly filling a bottomless void by buying new tit (that B&M haul), creating forced fun, and constantly having to justify herself...is that she knows she is a fraud by pretending she’s something she’s not.

That fake accent was so ott in the latest Vlog. SMH

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That mask pisses me off so much, it clearly doesn't fit even behind her ears properly, why does she insist on wearing it, is it a size 14?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I think the 60s makeup is pretty on her (may be biased as it's a fav look in general) but why would you film yourself pulling faces that look like you're having a massive tit? Leave out Helen.

Also, why upload a tutorial if a) other influencers have already done it, and b) you can't even get an integral part of the look right?! I've done a better job at that style of makeup in the past and I'm far from being a 'guru'.

Reactions: 29
VIDEO SUMMARY:A NEW VLOGGING CAMERA (SONY ZV-1)

[Description: A day or normal shinanigans, but with a new vlogging camera!]

TLDR:
- GOT A NEW CAMERA BECAUSE SHE'S A SOLE TRADER
- COMPARES HER NEEDING ANOTHER NEW CAMERA TO A TRADESMAN NEEDING TOOLS
- IS GOING TO TRAVEL TO LONDON TO GET HER HAIR DONE, DESPITE GETTING BACKLASH LAST TIME
- STILL CAN'T WEAR A MASK PROPERLY

Helga KettleVision and messy kitchen shot

View attachment 550383

The title card is I got a new vlogging camera - we're in for a treat here, folks!

View attachment 550570

Two months later and she still has her crappy cardboard "welcome to Norville" sign up

View attachment 550571

The state of it...

View attachment 550572

It's Tuesday for Helga

She shows us her bowl of porridge

View attachment 550573

"DATS UH CHOCK SHOT"

She wants to get a new vlogging camera - She says the lens on it is terrible... as she says this the camera she records on keeps going in and out of focus

"GOD I LOOK AWFUL RIGHT NOW," She says

View attachment 550574

She wipes her snotty nose with her hand as she checks herself out in the monitor of her camera and repeats that the lens on it is terrible

View attachment 550575

She says her eyelashes look good though

View attachment 550576

"I GET AN LVL SOON THEY'RE GUNNA BE MEGA"

She says the common problem with the camera she has is that dust and grit gets into it easily... but really it's because the lazy biatch never cleans her devices.

She comments about the vlog on Easter Sunday where it looked awful - huh funny that she's mentioning that after we all talked about it...

"THE FOOTAGE FOR ME WAS JUST UGHHHHHH I COULDN'T BARE IT BECAUSE IT WAS JUST FULL OF DUST AND STUFF" ...yet Miss Quality over Quantity still used the footage despite knowing it was tit?

View attachment 550577

Does she never bother doing a test shot with her cameras before filming?

She continues making excuse after excuse for why she needs a new camera. She says she loves her chin mic

"JUST SOUNDS GREAT" ............................No, Helga. It does not sound great. No one needs to hear you chomping pasta that clearly or hearing your burps or the sound your scalp makes when you itch it.

She says the chin mic is great on the DSLR camera she's using now or the other camera she's got but those cameras aren't very "transportable"

"AND WIV DER WORLD OPENING UP AND ME WANTIN TO VLOG MORE AND MORE OUT AND AB-AOUT I WANT SUMFINK COMPACT AND STILL ABLE TO USE MY MICROPHONE"

She's going to wear that thing out and about... yay.

She rambles on about her camera and says she's been looking at reviews on this shiny new camera and it's got "loads of settings" and it can focus "like in milliseconds"

She shows us an example by holding her hand up to the camera to try and show how tit it is as it won't focus on her hand

View attachment 550578

"SEE WOT I MEAN?"

She's going to pop to Wex to see if they got any "I KNOW THEY GOT SUM I CHECKED THE STOCK ONLINE"

She mentions that she's going to London on Friday to get her hair done and is also meet up with Manager Ryan and is going to take new shiny camera with her

She laughs about the thought of how many cameras she's had and how much money she's spent on them

"HAHAHA THIS ISN'T ME JUSTIFYING IT... THIS IS ME JUSTIFYING IT TO MYSELF" ...so you are justifying it...

She carries on justifying it

View attachment 550579

"THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS I.AM.A.BUSINESS ....I AM A.... INDEPEN.... I AM A SOLE TRADER ....I AM SELF EMPLOYED ....AND.... YOU KINDA HAVE TA ....YOU HAVE TO INVEST IN YOUR BUSINESS ....AND BUYING CAMERAS IS NO DIFFERENT TO... A bleeping' BUILDER BUYING NEW TOOLS OR A CARPENTER BUYING A NEW DRILL OR A SANDER OR....."

She rubs her face all over and jumpcuts to continue her rant

View attachment 550580

"EVERYONE IN DER BUSINESSES HAS TO BUY tit TO MAKE THEIR BUSINESSES RUN... AND TO BE HONEST IT'S QUITE KEWL. I LIKE COLLECTING CAMERA"

Jumpcut to her talking with her mouthful and sniffing loudly.

She's now in the dressing room

"OH BALLSACKS, WHERE DID I PUT MY PHONE?" she says waddling in, rubbing her gunt to check if it's hidden in there

View attachment 550581

She rambles on about making a reel super close up, a makeup palette that she randomly found and some earrings that she got sent through her POO Box

She complains that she can't find her Apple Watch

Cut to later. She's done her reel this is the makeup for it

View attachment 550582

Why do her eyelashes look like they've fallen off??

"FREE ATTEMPTS IT TOOK ME TO DO DIS!!!!!" She yells,

View attachment 550583

Quality over quantity.... nope

"THREE!" She yells again "DIS IS 'ARD!"

"PEOPLE IN DER SIXTIES... HONESTLY..." She starts clapping "....BIG CONGRATZ"

She says she's seen so many people doing this look on IG - so naturally, she had to copy them

She then goes on ranting and making excuses for her tit attempt, blames it on not finding the right eyeliner (what out all ALLLLL the eyeliners you get sent?! Shocked)

She says she needs to find herself a really "WET" eyeliner then gasps as she says "A GEL!"

View attachment 550584

She's calling someone on the phone now and makes random faces as it rings

View attachment 550585

View attachment 550586

View attachment 550587

View attachment 550588

View attachment 550590

She potters about and complains every now and again as the phone keeps ringing

She shows off the boots she's going to wear today. They're the circulation cutter ones.

View attachment 550591

The phone's still ringing as she goes downstairs

View attachment 550592

She's finally through, she films her gunt as she speaks to what sounds like the vet "HELLO I AM WANTING TO BOOK MY DOG...." she jumpcuts to the camera shop

View attachment 550593

She walks in forgetting to put her mask on "OOH I NEED TO PUT A MASK ON..."

Cut to her walking towards the exit of the shop... still with no mask?

Quirkz has so much stuff in her tiny ham slabs

View attachment 550594

"I GOT MASELF SUM PRETTIES HERE!"

She's got the camera, a suction cup for when she vlogs and drives in the car (how safe) and a new lead for her microphone

"YER MIGHT 'AV NOTICED, YER MIGHT NOT I DEFINITELY HAVE CUZ IT GETS ON MA TITS... BUT IT'S BEEN MAKIN' A REALLY HIGH FREQUENCY LIKE...... BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" she squeaks in a high pitched tone

She's chomping loudly on her chewing gum.

"I TRY TO DROWN IT OUT WIV DER MUSIC BUT I'M SEEING IF IT'S A LEAD ISSUE"

The mic gets louder and the sound distorts as she says "BUT I'D BE SO ANNOYED IF IT'S DER MICROPHONE!"

She's back in B&M now.... with her mask slipping down yet again.

View attachment 550595

witch, throw that mask away, it's bleeping awful and constantly slips down for fucks sake.

View attachment 550596

She pulls it back up but it instantly slips down again. Helga just keeps on talking

View attachment 550597

She's too distracted by the sweet aisle

View attachment 550598

Back home now

"ANYONE ELSE HAS THE UH UH.... HAS THE UH UH... BLUBLUHLUHGH" She stutters out of shot

She waddles in with hands full of crap

View attachment 550599

"GUILTY OF GOING TO B N M RIGHT? AND GOING IN JUST TO BUY BOG ROLL N JUST ENDING UP WIV A FUCKIN' RING LIGHT AN A TRAY OF tit"

She says she only went in there for milk, loo roll and washing tablets

She bought a £25 ring light for her phone, she explains that when she uses her phone to film it's a bit "DODGE" because she balances it on her radiator or she'll use her fake "SUCK LEEE AIN'TS" to hold it.

"I HOPE IT'S NOT MASSIVE," She says to her impulse buy

She takes it out and shrieks a laugh

"HO HO HO!!!! THAT WOZ SOOOO EASY TO ERRECT!"

Helga, it's probably the only thing you can get up these days, hun.

View attachment 550600

"KEWLLLLLL!"

She bought a £5 fake plant

View attachment 550601

And she bought Fiwllly a widdle treat... oh wait she got HERSELF and Fiwllly a treat

View attachment 550602

View attachment 550603

Eco friendly Helga has also got him some disposable hayfever wipes

"BECAUZ HE'S SOOOO SNOTTY AT DER MOMENT! HIS SINUSES ARE TERRIBLE"

She's got a tiny bottle of sauce (I'd imagine that she'll probably have that as a shot)

View attachment 550604

She's got herself a KitKat gold because she's not tried it

She got a leaf dish

View attachment 550605

And a couple of storage baskets "CUZ I FUCKIN LOVE STORAGE BOX"

She also got teabags "ESSENTIAL!"

She rambles about being sad about not having oat milk and having to message Fiwl to pick some up because she didn't want to go back on herself and go to Asda to get some.... I AM SHOOKETH! Helga, NOT going to Asda?!

"WE'RE NOT DRINKING... WE... WE'VE NOT DRUNK COWZ MILK IN A FEW WEEKS!"

She says that she's stopped drinking it because "I FORT I DON'T NEED TO DRINK COWZ MILK AND THE FORT OF DRINKIN' COWZ MILK FREAKS ME OUT. I TRY AND AVOID IT IF I CAN" .....but she'll happily eat cow's milk...

She says that they've both been cutting out dairy "BUT NOT LIKE CHEEZE AND STUFF" so you're not cutting out dairy.... just cow's milk...

She wipes her nose with a finger

View attachment 550606

"JUST BEING A BIT MORE, KIND OV......" She lets out a loud sigh and picks her nose

View attachment 550607

"MORE AND MORE CONSCIOUS ABOUT..... CONSUMING..... AND.... CUTTIN' DOWN.... AND ALL THAT SORT OF STUFF"

I've had to pause and I spat out my tea laughing at that bit. bleeping Helga.

Anyway, it's time for her lunch...

View attachment 550608

She's going to rush and film a quick TikTok/Reel (the thank U, next one)

She's eaten food and got changed into a jumper.

"GOD THERE'S CHOCOLATE EVERYWHERE ON DA SOFA!"

She's giving us a BAND t-shirt update

View attachment 550609

She rambles on about how quickly she sold her 90 t-shirts overnight. She's flabbergasted! She's shocked! She's amazed! She's overwhelmed!

She's telling the story of how she put up a preorder and ordered more t-shirts but couldn't get them blah blah blah

She says she tried ordering from another company but this particular t-shirt is super popular and she can't get it anywhere.

She says that she's come up with a few other designs as well... more merch?! Girl, your band has TWO songs. TWO!

She has a huge smile on her face talking about how she's come to an agreement with a supplier so she can get back to selling her t-shirts to suckers

She says that she's stocking up on the Be Kewl t-shirt and there's going to be a couple of new designs as well

Miss "I've cut out dairy" chomps on her milk chocolate bar.

She's got her vlogging camera out now, and the first footage to christen it? Fiwl's greasy hair

View attachment 550610

"Woah," says Fiwl. Clearly unimpressed

View attachment 550611

She demonstrates how quickly it focuses. Fiwl doesn't give a tit.

She's noticed that it has a red light when it's recording

"IT'S MARKETED AS A VLOGGIN' CAMERA!" She says to Fiwl.... who still doesn't seem to give a tit

View attachment 550612

"I LIKE THIS SO FAR"

Cut to her doing an online event. She's got a huge box sent to her from St Tropez

Every item she pulls out of the basket she has to say "OOOHH!"

She rambles on about tanning and how she couldn't tan before getting her pubes done blah blah blah

More OOOOH's as she pours herself a drink... it's a Tuesday Helga - thought you didn't drink on a weekday. LOL

View attachment 550613

The person on the zoom calls says that she feels like she's talking to a group of EXPERTS. bleeping looooooool. Of course she said that because she's selling this tit.

Helga has drunk all the alcohol

Now she's chasing Diane around asking her what she's up to

Now she's getting into bed

View attachment 550614

View attachment 550615

So graceful

View attachment 550616

Fiwl's trying to find her Apple Watch. She says she lost it the other week and has lost it again.

She tells the story of when she last had it but then yells at Diane

"NO DEEDEE! I'M TALKIN TO THE CAMERA! WAIT YER TURN!!!"

Cut to her and Fiwl having snacks in bed.

Now she's drawing

View attachment 550617

And now she's chucked the dogs out for wees, she's going to charge her chin mic and go to bed.
I would hit the roof if my husband hung the washing out like that. Talks about cutting back on excess while doing a mini haul?! duck! Is she taking the piss?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think the 60s makeup is pretty on her (may be biased as it's a fav look in general) but why would you film yourself pulling faces that look like you're having a massive tit? Leave out Helen.

Also, why upload a tutorial if a) other influencers have already done it, and b) you can't even get an integral part of the look right?! I've done a better job at that style of makeup in the past and I'm far from being a 'guru'.
I know people make odd faces when we’re putting make up on but she does genuinely look like she’s farting/taking a poo.

Also, is it me or is her face/skin really starting to look like leather?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Says she’s cut out dairy but piles cheese onto every meal and eats multiple magnums a day
Make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I posted awhile ago about how just drinking more water and eating a bit better would make her almost instantly look a million times better. In Jan I realised I'd gone from a size 14 to 16 and looking more bloated, my face didn't look quite right and caught myself in zoom chats looking chonkier than I would have liked. It happened over time, I walk A LOT with my dog, 10km a day but was eating just too much and with takeaways once a fortnight/week.

I really saw how Helen is just getting unhealthier looking by the day - IN SO MANY WAYS. Hair, face, body shape etc. I've managed to lose a stone since then and 3.5 inches off my waist. I've still got a bit of a way to go but I feel SO MUCH better in myself.

I found at Christmas I was doing silly faces so that it didn't matter if my face looked fat. I think she's doing the same. So there. Helen's influenced me to get healthier and to not have a fringe.

Also that singer is DEFINITELY Fil.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Got as far as "A day or normal shinanigans-" and gave up

Luna you're superhuman 😂

Thought that was Begbie for a minute haha
He's definitely Begbie-styled in this one (which is GRIM)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.