Helen Anderson #17 is divorced, is a smoker, is ready for Fiwl to impreg with his poker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I managed about 30 seconds of that video before I started drifting off.
Her voice is so.... bland.

It doesn't do anything, or go anywhere. Who told her she could sing?

She's a prime example of why participation trophies are a bad idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Came to say this!!!
She looks like a bleeping kids tv presenter
OMG yes that's exactly it, fake twinkle in the eye, acting far too excited for a moody song about still thinking about her ex while she's with a Good Egg

And the cartoon's kinda cute, but the proportions are such a joke - Did Helen send out to the artist that skinny drawing she'd done of herself??

1618320438780.png
1618320452021.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I managed about 30 seconds of that video before I started drifting off.
Her voice is so.... bland.

It doesn't do anything, or go anywhere. Who told her she could sing?

She's a prime example of why participation trophies are a bad idea.
The bland thing is 100% accurate. I don't think Helen has a bad voice exactly but it always surprised me that she presents herself as such a big singer as the way she sings feels so dull. I could never pinpoint what it was before this comment.

Don't know the technical terms but to me, her voice has nothing in particular to it in terms of quirks - it's like vocal elevator music. If I were her, I'd 100% pay for coaching to find my niche.

edit: Listening to Echoes of You and I don't hate this? I think it would actually be really good if it was sung by someone with a more country edge to their voice. Lyrics are still shite tho.

Reactions: 14
I’ve never seen someone so obsessed with their actual numerical size. I know she was asked about it but there have been plenty of times no one asked and she felt the need to say “size 14” over and over again. I couldn’t tell you which size I am definitively, I know where I hover around but really it depends on the shop, the fabric, etc. I’ll never understand why she clings to it so hard.

Echoes of You video was recorded in lockdown... They broke lockdown rules to film this tit, most likely around her house with her green screen and camera.

View attachment 527269

View attachment 527270

View attachment 527271

View attachment 527272

View attachment 527273

View attachment 527274

View attachment 527275

View attachment 527276

They both look so bored...

View attachment 527277

Her cartoon character is skinnier than Ben!!! 🤣🤣🤣
She's doing that children's show host over acting and it's just making Ben look so bored lol
This song is literally about how she didn't love Mark and it was just the echo of missing Maff
Yet she rushed into another relationship ? Immediately? Like what a ding dong. I rest hope mark is Happy , what a waste of his time

Oh and I hope Ben is being compansated for his before this is doing nothing for his image or career as a musician

Reactions: 21
I don't hate the song, it's just not fantastic.

Something you would hear in a pub garden on a Sunday afternoon from a band the landlord has managed to book.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There’s a massive competition on Twitter today for designers to make #letsgettheresooner posters to encourage people to slow down and not go mental now we’re allowed out again. So tempted to tag her in all of them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m sorry, I’m not sure if I’m the only one seeing this
... I know in the video this figure is kind of wearing a hood, and has “white” arms, but this is literally a racial caricature, right?!
F2C084E6-A3EC-4117-9255-9779B2FBAD22.jpeg

the nose and big lips especially?! Is this just the artist’s normal style? I’m just baffled to be quite honest!

Just looked some things up related to this topic... and:
“Early graphic art of various kinds often depicted black characters in a stylized fashion, emphasizing certain physical features to form a recognizable racial caricature of black faces. These features often included broad noses, enormous, red-tinted lips, dark skin... In comics, nameless black bystanders and even some notable heroes and villains were developed in this style.” Found this here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portrayal_of_black_people_in_comics

I’m not sure whether I’m reading too much into this, however, it just doesn’t sit quite right with me...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I've enjoyed reading the bath snacks chats 😂 I'm definitely a no snacks in the bath and no food in bed kinda person. Especially a donut! The thought of crumbs falling in the bath..... no.

The song is fine, it's not mind blowing but it's inoffensive enough (Put that quote on the ad for the album).

I think I'd genuinely be offended if I was Helen's size and someone drew me looking like that. I can't articulate it very well but just doesn't seem very body positive/ nice does it?!

Reactions: 20
... I know in the video this figure is kind of wearing a hood, and has “white” arms, but this is literally a racial caricature, right?!
View attachment 527489
the nose and big lips especially?! Is this just the artist’s normal style? I’m just baffled to be quite honest!

“Early graphic art of various kinds often depicted black characters in a stylized fashion, emphasizing certain physical features to form a recognizable racial caricature of black faces. These features often included broad noses, enormous, red-tinted lips, dark skin... In comics, nameless black bystanders and even some notable heroes and villains were developed in this style.” Found this here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portrayal_of_black_people_in_comics

I’m not sure whether I’m reading too much into this, however, it just doesn’t sit quite right with me...
I actually did notice this before too in the first bit of artwork they posted. I doubt it was on purpose because I don’t understand why they‘d do that but the way the mouth is drawn especially is exactly how those racist cartoons are done.

Reactions: 22
I've honestly no idea what style this band is going for watching her bounce around through a relatively mellow song?

Reactions: 16
Fun fact. I have wine glassed this shape and they float in the bath.
Picture this, calm cold evening, scented candles and a bubble bath with a glass of mulled wine you don't even have to hold.

Winner.
Edit. Attached the file cos am a knob and forgot

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m new to this thread. I have a question. How did she get famous?
She fell into YouTube accidentally. She had a tumbr page and people kept asking her how she got her hair purple so she made a youtube video telling them how and it got views, so she kept making videos about hair and then went on to vlogging.

View attachment 527489

I totally agree, it's a very questionable design choice and doesn't sit right with me either.

Screenshot_20210413-164502.png

Why he gotta be a black man though?!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Love that Ben isn’t even fully in the frame. It’s all about Helga.
I don’t understand what Ben is getting out of being in this ‘band’. He must know that it’s never going to go anywhere. At the rate they’re shifting themselves they won’t even get local pub gigs when things open up properly again - they’ve only got a two song set 😂.

I don't get the video, it makes no sense, and is a bit rubbish. The design choice of the cartoon guy is questionable, although I suspect that’s down to ignorance and a lack of social intelligence, rather than outright racism. I‘m not trying to defend them but Helen’s only concern in life is if something suits her particular agenda and is ‘kewl’.

Last edited:
Helen my dear, you‘re selling physical items through an online platform. If you “ain’t an online shop” then what are you??

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don’t understand what Ben is getting out of being in this ‘band’. He must know that it’s never going to go anywhere. At the rate they’re shifting themselves they won’t even get local pub gigs when things open up properly again - they’ve only got a two song set 😂.

I don't get the video, it makes no sense, and is a bit rubbish. The design choice of the cartoon guy is questionable, although I suspect that’s down to ignorance and a lack of social intelligence, rather than outright racism. I‘m not trying to defend them but Helen’s only concern in life is if something suits her particular agenda and is ‘kewl’.
What does Ben actually do for a living? 🤔

From reading some of the interviews he wanted to be a chef but quit because it was too tough and he could play his guitar, sounds exactly like Helga wanting to be a teaching assistant but quit because it was too tough doing it online 🙄

Screenshot_20210413-170733.png

Their goal is travelling the world - who the duck is going to turn up to their gigs?! 🤣

Screenshot_20210413-170700.png

Screenshot_20210413-164213_compress11.jpg

They're eyeing up Black Deer at the moment...

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.