Helen Anderson #17 is divorced, is a smoker, is ready for Fiwl to impreg with his poker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this supposed to be impressive? It just looks like a giant mess to me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Screenshot_20210423-094134_compress26.jpg

Lol at the paint cans being stored in her wardrobe...

Screenshot_20210423-094213_compress38.jpg

Screenshot_20210423-094230_compress17.jpg

Screenshot_20210423-094244_compress1.jpg

How many clothes does one person need? She has that giant wardrobe and a whole ass other dressing room with wardrobes and drawer units... Plus her spare bedroom wardrobe and units...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
She has sooo many clothes and yet still manages to wear the same 2 outfits all the time...

Since she’s so good at jumping at every trend, maybe consider some Marie Kondo closet decluttering?

Reactions: 35
Am I stupid or do those "space saving" hangers literally have no benefits. You still end up with massive gaps in between each hanger where you would've had individual hangers fill the space anyway. The actual thickness of the clothes still stays the same as well, so it makes no odds.

Reactions: 65
Ooooooh no that's a hard pass on the wardrobe 'organisation'. How would you find anything? Very anxious looking at this 😂

Reactions: 23
I just find it shocking that the whole closet is full of stuff that fits her current aesthetic. While I think a lot of items in there are cute and could be worn at any time, I can see her never touching most of it again when she decides she likes a different look.

Reactions: 23
I’m no minimalist but her consumerism actually makes me sick lol. My wardrobe is less than half of that and I don’t even wear all of it

Reactions: 36
I have palpitations looking at that paint can next to all her clothes :eek: Why doesn't she store it in her super organised garage with a label on it :confused::unsure:

Reactions: 32
How creative can they be with a kiev? there's the standard size, the minis and a vegan one which I doubt she would try.
Her going to the gym and doing PT means jackshit when she goes over her calories every day, Helen just because you sometimes put a salad next to your chicken doesn't mean your healthy.

Tonight she sat in bed with a full lindt bunny, disgusten!!!
How big was said bunny? A mini one or one of those 1kg offerings? maybe she could have been using it as a home weight to improve her deadlifting?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How creative can they be with a kiev? there's the standard size, the minis and a vegan one which I doubt she would try.

How big was said bunny? A mini one or one of those 1kg offerings? maybe she could have been using it as a home weight to improve her deadlifting?

The ones that are about the size of your hand. But she also had a ripple and summat else

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Looks like she did do her Friday skate meet up there's at least 7 of them gathered 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
View attachment 541205

She's "working" from her bed now. We won't see that office until she has to redecorate it again, then it will be the flavour of the month until she re decorates the living room again... Then the bedroom... The cycle continues.

View attachment 541210

Her room is so underwhelming from all the hype she gave it. I had flowery wallpaper and terracotta walls when I was 13... It just reminds me of such a dated style.

Its just a room with a ridiculously giant bed and tat scattered over the windowsill and bedside tables...
She makes the bed like a 13 year old too.

This might just be me and I'm sorry it's so petty, but does it bother anyone else that she doesn't know how to make a bed nicely? 😂

You either put the duvet UNDER the pillows, or fold it down in the front neatly, then the pillows go at a slight upwards angle rather than flat, with the other throw pillows/cushions in front, e.g:

For someone who's literal career is based on aesthetic you'd think she'd have cottoned on how to present a bed properly for photographs.

Her bed COULD look cool, but alas, like everything Helen does, it falls short because of her laziness and lack of attention to detail.

She has sooo many clothes and yet still manages to wear the same 2 outfits all the time...

Since she’s so good at jumping at every trend, maybe consider some Marie Kondo closet decluttering?
Sidenote I love Marie Kondo, her show on Netflix is the ultimate de-stresser because it's so calming and satisfying.

Literally couldn't think of anyone more polar opposite to Helen the Horrid than gentle, serene, polite Marie 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
For someone who's literal career is based on aesthetic you'd think she'd have cottoned on how to present a bed properly for photographs.
Similarly, with all of the fashion content she creates, why doesn’t she know that hanging knitted jumpers in a closet absolutely destroys the shape of them 🙄

Reactions: 26
Am I stupid or do those "space saving" hangers literally have no benefits. You still end up with massive gaps in between each hanger where you would've had individual hangers fill the space anyway. The actual thickness of the clothes still stays the same as well, so it makes no odds.
I had some of those once, and yes they were useless!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.