Helen Anderson #18 bedroom snacking, content lacking, when will Fiwl be packing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t suppose anyone of us knows how to do new threads/ thread recaps do they?

We’re getting close to the end now.
0D6B4DD4-4C19-45A6-AAD1-F1D7C1F6DC56.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I have a very mis matched weird dress sense, love to wear different patterns together n I usually look a bit mental but even I think she looks a dick

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You just know that neon light cost an absolute fortune.. :oops:
Hate to be a party pooper (coz usually she spends so much money on useless junk to fill her empty life)...but just this one instance she’s bought cheap shite!

That’s not even a proper neon, it’s illuminated LED...more likely to set her house on fire that made in China shite.

(lighting geek here, it’s my job 🤣)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
If I’m reading Social blade right, she lost 1k YouTube subscribers on Sunday alone?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Helen Anderson #19: overfed, her subscribers are dead, lunas disappearance filling us with dread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
I could go for neon in the bedroom if it matched your decor but like others have said hers just doesnt match anything. I'm surprised with her love of 80s she hasnt gone for an 80s vibe yet. It would look much better with fairy lights and be more inviting.

Reactions: 13
I can start a new one if you guys want - done it before!! 💖 just let me know and I’m happy to help.

I could go for neon in the bedroom if it matched your decor but like others have said hers just doesnt match anything. I'm surprised with her love of 80s she hasnt gone for an 80s vibe yet. It would look much better with fairy lights and be more inviting.
She’s a little conflicted with her decor huh. she seems a bit more ‘groupie’ than ‘hipster’. Surely - as she bangs on about being a rocker and Motley she’s better suited with something like this 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It's just so soothing and relaxing. The whole room puts me at ease and induces pleasant sleepyhead vibes.

I didn't think she could improve upon her creation after shoving up all those free desino prints on every available bit of wallspace, but then she goes and pulls a blinder (possibly literally, if they stare at it for too long.) by whacking up a neon l.e.d light.

Wowzas.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can you imagine if it turned out Luna was Josie all along?
That would be amazing.

I wish there was a way we could find out if Luna is ok. She may of well just decided to leave Tattle and didn’t want to make a big announcement but it would be nice to know she’s alright.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
That would be amazing.

I wish there was a way we could find out if Luna is ok. She may of well just decided to leave Tattle and didn’t want to make a big announcement but it would be nice to know she’s alright.
Same, it's kind of jarring the way she's just vanished!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.