Helen Anderson #17 is divorced, is a smoker, is ready for Fiwl to impreg with his poker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m starting to wonder if Helens dabbling in something like meth... the teeth breaking, scabby face and slurring her words 🤔
There are definitely several factors that imply the use of something but most ‘uppers’ suppress the appetite which is clearly not the case with Helen - she does look incredibly unhealthy though.

Reactions: 25
For me it’s nothing to do with her weight. Weight is something I personally don’t tend to comment on in real life or online because it‘s nasty, can be triggering and let’s face it.. nobody is perfect, we all have lumps and bumps in places we wouldn’t like them however it is also very damaging to lie about your size when you’re an influencer with a large following and her unhealthy relationship with the gym / food is very noticeable in videos. I just think in terms of her clothes, hair and makeup - she used to look a lot more presentable. Her short purple bob was stunning, I loved how she used to do her makeup and her outfits were something I’d actually be influenced to buy. Now she looks.. muddy and unkempt.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Yeah it's not really about weight, she just doesn't look well anymore. I think you can accept yourself the way you are but not run yourself into the ground? Treating your body well is loving yourself. A lot of people don't see it that way, they see it as more of a punishment. Which is really sad.

Reactions: 21
I agree, it’s absolutely nothing to do with her weight!! If she was the same size as she was years ago, but still looked the way she does (ie looking disheveled, grotty) and more so BEHAVED the way she does, she’d still get all of this hate.
For me, the issue is her behaviour, she reminds me a lot of a friend, she’s too proud to admit when theirs a problem and will over compensate and go over the top about how fine they are, that they make themselves look silly.

(potential TW-eating disorders)
I honestly couldn’t give a toss about what size she is, my issue is that she lies about it! Sizing is nothing but a number, it doesn’t define who you are! I’ve grown up around eating disorders in my family and I had such a poor attitude myself towards dieting, but now I couldn’t care less. I don’t own scales and if something doesn’t fit, I either size up or size down.

I used to really admire Helen, her dress sense and the way she put herself together was spot on and different to other influencers. It’s sad because she’s obviously unhappy but she’ll never do anything about it until she’s ready to 😞

Reactions: 24
In the pictures @moiraroseswigs posted Helen looks clean, healthy and well put together. She doesn’t look that way now. Her weight has nothing to do with that. And I think she was really pretty and striking, she definitely wasn’t ‘average looking’. The sad thing is she could probably still pull it back if she took sustained positive action but if she keeps on the way she’s doing now she’ll ruin her looks and health for good. Her behaviour is horrible and makes her even less attractive.

Reactions: 21
Her style has always been a bit hit and miss for me. Her best looks were in her much earlier days. Now she is totally mainstream and copies everyone else while trying to tell and convince everyone that she's still aLtErNaTiVe.

Totally agree with the comment about her make up, it's always been heavy and cakey and she has ALWAYS been tit at applying lipstick 🤣

She's always been known for her fried hair and ratty extensions - she really needs to go back to her purple hair and a bob, that's when it looked the healthiest, IMO.

40064b04a351ab07a001622decd7a5ea.jpg

To me, it's her attitude that makes her ugly. She started off as this interesting... quirky... person... But now her ego, entitlement and delusion is just out of control.

And she became incredibly lazy when she started hiring assistants and a photographer to follow her around as if she was the tit.

The only reason her size is brought up so much is that she's so desperate to keep up her size 14 lie that it's become an absolute joke.

Who the duck is a solid size 14 for over 7 years despite gaining 3+ stone?!

It's mind boggling to me that she tries to promote body positivity when she tries so hard to lie about her own body, the thin posing is bleeping hilarious and the photoshop / filters are so bad. She's toxic and damaging to her audience.

Going on a bit of a rant now because talking about weight reminded me of something:

In her recent agony aunt vid, she had a q about weight gain during lockdown and she just told the person "We all have. But if it really brings you down, do something about it, SIMPLE AS!"

I'm like, wow... What if this person struggles with depression from weight gain? What if they have an eating disorder? How you going to tell someone to just do something about it "SIMPLE AS"... It was just such an awful attempt at advice, yet Helga will sit there and witch in another video about how much weight she put on will expect sympathy and will desperately seeks acceptance and validation from everyone.

Anyway back to what I was rambling about, she's a tit role model for body positivity and life in general, she can't ever be alone, she is incredibly needy, she's selfish, she's so bleeping lazy, she contradicts herself all the time and she lies about everything. And that is what makes her fooking ugly.

WEEKEND ROUND UP:
Friday 16th - Tuesday 20th April

She neglects to mention breaking covid rules by having her family inside her house and dying her niece's hair. What a surprise. 🙄

175537238_123085889811561_100761734020015452_n.jpg

175671981_1429879450693665_801706545002802435_n.jpg

175511868_285868972994024_1281568506311874011_n.jpg

175995912_119263753600053_1810515485864156969_n.jpg

176145259_950614002418073_7348054757939079736_n.jpg

175978427_207557484506449_5530883785926032197_n.jpg

176039857_176757320962384_7214082357112895414_n.jpg

175578828_466416337948231_513922561077645582_n.jpg

Screenshot_20210420-203945_compress73.jpg

Screenshot_20210420-203959_compress5.jpg

Screenshot_20210420-204026_compress29.jpg

Screenshot_20210420-204056_compress41.jpg

Screenshot_20210420-204108_compress18.jpg

Screenshot_20210420-204130_compress14.jpg

Screenshot_20210420-204144_compress13.jpg

Screenshot_20210420-204222_compress16.jpg

bleeping pube posts again 🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20210420-204236_compress12.jpg

Screenshot_20210420-204413_compress42.jpg

Affiliate link on hangers... Jesus Christ.

Screenshot_20210420-204507_compress9.jpg

Anyone else really underwhelmed by her room? It looks... Meh.

Screenshot_20210420-204525_compress56.jpg

Screenshot_20210420-204605_compress74.jpg

Screenshot_20210420-204707_compress80.jpg

Helen's definition of a weekend is Friday - Tuesday apparently.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Calling Helen out on her privilege is ignorant apparently and it’s wrong to have any expectations of her :rolleyes:.
:oops: maybe just acknowledge that you're in a fortunate position? Maybe consider that people, like your friend's dad have died while you've been gallivanting around the garden centre for the umpteenth time? Maybe mention about how you're lucky to still be earning a living when so many people have lost jobs or been on furlough since last March.

The irony is that she's the one who has been wilfully ignorant for the last year.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I agree that you don't know what's going on in someone else's life. She could have all sorts happening that we don't see! But what we DO see is her flouting the rules, choosing to ignore guidance, not washing her hands, going here there and everywhere and generally doing whatever she wants!

So done with the toxic 'be kind'. I choose to BE KIND to strangers by staying at home during lockdown, following the rules and not risking spreading COVID. I choose to be kind by wearing wearing face mask, washing my hands and not going within 2 metres of people who I'd love to be giving a hug. I choose to be kind by being informed about the pandemic and making informed decisions rather than blundering around like a twit.

What can I say, I'm intitled.

ETA sorry, she actually said 'nicer' but I think my points still stand.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Let's be nicer to strangers, but first let me take a screenshot of the comment and witch about it to my followers, so maybe some of them will go and defend their precious Helga

• Heart
Reactions: 46
This reminds me of when influencers in general always say "you only see ten minutes of my day" when they are called out on their bullshit. witch, you literally CONTROL which parts we see.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Poor Phil will be having his evening ruined right now by Helga’s booze fuelled whinging.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
By the looks of her insta stories, he's had enough and gone to bed...at half 9!!.

Lovely greasy hair on her freash clean pillows. Yum 😋

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
This reminds me of when influencers in general always say "you only see ten minutes of my day" when they are called out on their bullshit. witch, you literally CONTROL which parts we see.
Exactly! And those are the ten minutes they choose to represent themselves. For example, if those ten minutes usually include you digging around in your nose we can probably conclude that you pick your nose a lot.

I'd love to know how her life has actually changed compared to everyone else's. She's still been away, still been shopping and going everywhere she possibly can. She clearly still has a decent income because she's spending money like there's no tomorrow. She's always worked from home and has an office space. She hasn't had the usual press trips but has done things like Asshat games instead. She's still had friends around at every opportunity and had family in her house even when it hasn't been allowed. Maybe she HAS lost relatives nd I wouldn't wish that on anyone, but that just makes all this behaviour even more baffling.

Reactions: 26
By the looks of her insta stories, he's had enough and gone to bed...at half 9!!.

Lovely greasy hair on her freash clean pillows. Yum 😋
"Feeeeiwl"

Now she's ranting about being tired. That bleeping filter. 🙄

Non-stop.. Except when you had your family over, went out to three different pubs and God knows where else...

Reactions: 24
So you're basically saying "I miss thin Helen", cause otherwise I see no difference. Still very strong makeup, questionable hairstyling and "look at me bein' a rockstar" - outfits. She was always rather average looking, and just a tat more conventionally attractive since being thinner.
Nope not at all and others have commented exactly what I meant so not going to go into it much more. She just looked cleaner and more put together in the pics I posted.

Reactions: 20
‘You don’t know what goes on in my life’ like breaking rules to dye your family members head? Unlucky for you Helen your cousin or niece or whatever isn’t so versed in internet bullshit as you are.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.