Helen Anderson #17 is divorced, is a smoker, is ready for Fiwl to impreg with his poker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Helen is getting her own back on me for all the times I’ve called her a head via YouTube. Mr Ssw & have decided to get a divorce and YouTube keeps suggesting “It’s been a year” to me. Might go to the shop and get some mini magnums to cry into and rewatch.
Sorry to read this. Hope you're ok too x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think Helen is getting her own back on me for all the times I’ve called her a head via YouTube. Mr Ssw & have decided to get a divorce and YouTube keeps suggesting “It’s been a year” to me. Might go to the shop and get some mini magnums to cry into and rewatch.
Hope you're ok ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thank you everyone ❤. I’m in the weird stage of swinging between it needed to happen & this is the worst decision I’ve ever made.
If I start suggesting putting a band together though please stage a Tattle intervention.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Thank you everyone ❤. I’m in the weird stage of swinging between it needed to happen & this is the worst decision I’ve ever made.
If I start suggesting putting a band together though please stage a Tattle intervention.
On to better things for you lovely 🥰 loads of forums here for you when you're upset and need to rant. We're all here for ya doll 🥰💗💗💗

• Heart
@Shesaidwhat? I think given time you will know if it was the right decision. I hope Helen continues to be a ridiculous person and distract you if you need it! ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
I got divorced 5 years ago so know exactly what you mean about best and worst decision at the time but I can testify that now looking back it was absolutely the BEST! Just look after yourself and keep putting one foot in front of the other, brighter days are coming x

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Aww thank you everyone so much you’re all absolute sweethearts ❤.
One thing I guess I need to thank Helen for is finding you guys.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I can't believe she slagged off the printing company by complaining about the stickers being printed on sheets instead of a roll.
1 she doesn't care about the environmental issue she only cares about getting flack for it.
2 to print out stickers on a roll you need very expensive equipment and they were probably already bending backwards to cater for her

Reactions: 34
I can’t stand her complaining about things SHES IN CONTROL OF. If you want the stickers printed a certain way, call/email the company and double check before you order them. It’s not rocket science!

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Remember when Helen first moved into her house and wanted her bedroom to be “just for sleeping”? Look at her latest story. I have never seen a more busy and crammed wall, it would make your head spin! You can hardly even see the tv on the wall

Reactions: 26
Remember when Helen first moved into her house and wanted her bedroom to be “just for sleeping”? Look at her latest story. I have never seen a more busy and crammed wall, it would make your head spin! You can hardly even see the tv on the wall
It's like she's on a quest to make every room as garish and claustrophobic as possible. I know everyone has their own style and preferences but the combination of choosing furniture too big for the room and bold prints isn't for me.

Reactions: 27
178672727_459111641866720_5039924866191980258_n.jpg

Screenshot_20210426-085507_compress13.jpg

Her gallery walls irk me. There's no even spacing, awkward positioning, some of the pictures are put up wonky. She just chucks up whatever, however and that's it.

And that TV wire always bugs the tit out of me too 🤣

Why does every single wall in her house have to be covered with prints and loud wallpaper?

It's so cluttered and chaotic. But then that's Helga all over.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I LOVE maximalism... but what in the bloody duck is that? The bright wall colour and wallpaper does the talking in that room, there is NO need for all that tat. Maybe add 1 print or a wall decor like a zebra head, some plants, but it’s a bedroom. Every single wall in her house is just full of tit. I used to love gallery walls and she’s really put me off 🤢

Reactions: 38
I also love maximalism, but I think the reason Helen’s version of it looks so bad is because it’s not really curated properly. The best kind of maximalist decor (imo) is done by people who have spent a lot of time collecting and adding things to the room from all kinds of different places, charity shops, markets, regular interior shops, etc. She’s just gone and grabbed a bunch of tat. I’ve seen a lot more people talking about “fast decor” like fast fashion now, and Helen’s definitely guilty of both.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I can’t stand her complaining about things SHES IN CONTROL OF. If you want the stickers printed a certain way, call/email the company and double check before you order them. It’s not rocket science!
Do you mean to say if I want a particular item, I have to specifically ask if it is possible that the item can be manufactured? Companies won’t just know the purpose for which I am ordering their wares and create the most appropriate version of the item I need?? Sounds far fetched tbh. Helen is a busy woman, has pies to eat, beer to drink and Covid to spread. Surely everyone and every company must understand this????? 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I hadn’t thought about her antidepressants but that actually seems like a good explanation for her behaviour. I (wrongly) continued to excessively drink while on medication and it made me really fucked and caused blackouts and weird behaviour. I definitely think she’s taking some kind of drugs regularly as well though - probably a couple of lines of coke.
You really shouldn't drink on anti-depressants - first because it's counterproductive as alcohol is a depressant and hangovers make you anxious, and second because it can make you really ill. I was taking Sertraline for a while and it regularly upset my stomach - if I drank more than one G&T it really upset my stomach, I wouldn't be surprised if Helga is self medicating with recreationals in addition to the anti-depressants, most likely alcohol in unhealthy amounts, weed and the odd line. It's very sad.

I also love maximalism, but I think the reason Helen’s version of it looks so bad is because it’s not really curated properly. The best kind of maximalist decor (imo) is done by people who have spent a lot of time collecting and adding things to the room from all kinds of different places, charity shops, markets, regular interior shops, etc. She’s just gone and grabbed a bunch of tat. I’ve seen a lot more people talking about “fast decor” like fast fashion now, and Helen’s definitely guilty of both.
I think Helen's need to change things all the time and buy things all the time is indicative of her deep insecurity and unhappiness - she's like this with everything in her life. Constantly changing her hair colour, her decor, buying clothes, buying gadgets, but never content, never at peace, never happy. She's always on to the next thing when a new thing has barely settled. She never enjoys what she has. Again, very sad.

If I start suggesting putting a band together though please stage a Tattle intervention
I'm so sorry to hear about this @Shesaidwhat?. Even if you know it's the right thing and it's what you want, it's still a really difficult and sad thing to go through. We've got your back though.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 546293

View attachment 546294

Her gallery walls irk me. There's no even spacing, awkward positioning, some of the pictures are put up wonky. She just chucks up whatever, however and that's it.

And that TV wire always bugs the tit out of me too 🤣

Why does every single wall in her house have to be covered with prints and loud wallpaper?

It's so cluttered and chaotic. But then that's Helga all over.
Let me guess, Helen got more Desenio #spon shite in the post?
Best way to wake up to a panic attack anyways. (and I bet she never dusts any of the crap in her house 😷)

100% this. Helen is like that with any hobby too, getting fully kitted off with all the most expensive stuff before even deciding whether she'll want to pursue the activity long term (massive iPad for basically just tracing, 2 pairs of expensive roller skates before learning to skate forward safely, etc.).

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Aren't bedrooms supposed to be peaceful? I get heart palpitations looking at this 😬

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.