Helen Anderson #17 is divorced, is a smoker, is ready for Fiwl to impreg with his poker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The faces on the video and that reel! Why is she gurning like that!? She never used to pull this many weird faces or do weird fake voices.... what's happening!?

Reactions: 26
That Def Leppard t-shirt is in the plus size range. Smallest size on that particular top appears to be 18/20 🤔.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
It grosses me out when influencers handle their outdoor shoes and touch the soles anyway, but Helen is wielding those boots around and brushing mud off them and then brushes her hands through her hair. There could quite literally be dog tit and all sorts on those.

Screenshot_20210413-203359_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210413-203632_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
It grosses me out when influencers handle their outdoor shoes and touch the soles anyway, but Helen is wielding those boots around and brushing mud off them and then brushes her hands through her hair. There could quite literally be dog tit and all sorts on those.
She could have least taken a wipe to them before showing them on camera but then she did have to run around and grab everything else. Probably another rushed job to bang something out.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's got some pins on there and she got a matching heart lock and key one with Fiwl.

"CORNY.... GOD I WANT TO MAKE MYSELF VOMIT"
Smart choice to gift that to him off camera this time, Helga. I wonder if this tat also came with a declaration of undying love ‘til literal death 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
God help bens fiancé dealing with Helen at the wedding.

especially if Helens single. She’ll try and upstage her constantly and be the loudest there.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Smart choice to gift that to him off camera this time, Helga. I wonder if this tat also came with a declaration of undying love ‘til literal death 🥴
She always makes this big deal of finding any form of affection/romance cringe and embarrassing when it’s clear she lives for it - it’s the exact same thing as making out she can barely say the words ‘alternative style’ when it’s her entire identity.

Anyway, I watched the video while I was washing up and she’s totally stoned. She’s seems quite unwell and she needs to sort herself out.

Reactions: 24
I bet she got that t-shirt hack from Sammi Jefcoate, she's been doing it for a while, but sure Helen, make it look like you invented something genius 😂 and what's up with that "I'm going to dress like this or that when places are open"? The khaki dress outfit seemed pretty basic, what's stopping her wearing it now?

Reactions: 18
She "owns" a degree in film? Is that a normal phrase or a Helenism? It sounds ridiculous to me.
I've never once said I own my degree... "I have a degree in..." is usually what people say 😂

I'm was already sick of Helens arse, I don't need knickers added to the mix 😴

Reactions: 18
What’s with the weird gurning with her mouth she’s doing? She never used to be this bad, but it looks ridiculous now. She looks unhinged.
Her chat about the builder, she prob wants ppl to think he fancies her.
Even when I was a size 10 I had a little stomach and I’m always so paranoid about mine, I’m a 12-14 and hers is way bigger than mine!!! I’m tempted to get some of those jeans in a 14 to see how they fit.

Reactions: 22
What’s with the weird gurning with her mouth she’s doing? She never used to be this bad, but it looks ridiculous now. She looks unhinged.
Her chat about the builder, she prob wants ppl to think he fancies her.
Even when I was a size 10 I had a little stomach and I’m always so paranoid about mine, I’m a 12-14 and hers is way bigger than mine!!! I’m tempted to get some of those jeans in a 14 to see how they fit.

Yes get those jeans and tell us how they fit. Please:)

Reactions: 17
That Def Leppard t-shirt is in the plus size range. Smallest size on that particular top appears to be 18/20 🤔.
It was in the regular section before, Helen linked it on her story about her fav new clothes about a week ago, lol (helpful content as always, half the item links were sold out). Actually have my eye on it so I'm hoping for a restock.

Reactions: 9
Yes get those jeans and tell us how they fit. Please:)
I’m 5’7 so i can’t make too many assumptions but I have thin legs and no arse so if they don’t fit I’ll be suss. They’re so roomy according to her.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.