Helen Anderson #17 is divorced, is a smoker, is ready for Fiwl to impreg with his poker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More wonderful content from the Anderz!

Showing us how many people she can mix with in 4 days!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I love this whole "zoom-in-on-super-close-so-people-can't-see-all-my-rule-breaking" thing she's doing on for her pictures and vlogs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Helen Anderson, living off fatty carbs, chocolate, beer, cake, and takeaways, and then wondering why her skin looks like tit and she can't fit into her nice clothes anymore.
Next thread title? Haha

seriously though her weekend roundups are just a gross food diary.

Tuesday roundup; 30 mins on the loo having a huge tit.

(edited as my phone posted jibberish)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Next thread title? Haha

seriously though her weekend roundups are just a gross food diary.

Tuesday roundup; 3huge tit.
Wonder how long it will be before she starts posting "aftermath" toilet bowl shots and chatting about her stool consistency in videos?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I feel like she’s become really performative, maybe that’s what ‘influencer fame’ does to ya! Everything just feels exaggerated and over the top, even how she speaks, the over exaggerated facial expressions and mouth movements!

Maybe that is what she’s like but I feel it’s not natural, it’s put in, she’s a caricature!
6895dd98-a206-46e2-8b13-f8cda0c21c96_screenshot.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I love this whole "zoom-in-on-super-close-so-people-can't-see-all-my-rule-breaking" thing she's doing on for her pictures and vlogs 🤣
The recent clip at the pub was like 'here's my nose enjoying a pint'. She could have been anywhere....

Reactions: 18
Wonder how long it will be before she starts posting "aftermath" toilet bowl shots and chatting about her stool consistency in videos?
I shudder at the thought, she's already mentioned about her poo pill box. 🤢

It would keep with her brand though... I mean her high quality content is already down the pan and incredibly tit, so......🤣

💩 💊 📦

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hang on... Is she going to London for another haircut? I thought the guidance was still 'Stay local'?!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I’m very sorry if this was mentioned previous.
BUT ITS SPAG BOL - eg SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE. Not spag BOWL. Omg that tit gets me going I swear
2CE6C5DC-2E57-46AB-8EB8-3C849D4CC930.png

Oh hell no now she’s used Ariana as a background song and doing her stupid moves and gurning faces along to it I can’t even.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hang on... Is she going to London for another haircut? I thought the guidance was still 'Stay local'?!
It's been confirmed we don't have to stay local and we can meet friends and family outside in other areas. But it's probably recommended to stay local where possible and we're still meant to minimise our trips. Unless you're Helen, then you can see several people back to back and go to London just for a hair cut.

Reactions: 24

Screenshot_20210427-210439.png

Made some improvements for you, Helga...

She likes it 🤣
Screenshot_20210427-210017.png

(I love that she couldn't be arsed to wash the make up lines off her hands... Once again Quirkerz showing us all that she still has awful hygiene 🙄)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
🎼You like my hair? Gee thanks, I travelled to London during a pandemic for it 💅🏼🎼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m very sorry if this was mentioned previous.
BUT ITS SPAG BOL - eg SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE. Not spag BOWL. Omg that tit gets me going I swear
View attachment 548838

Oh hell no now she’s used Ariana as a background song and doing her stupid moves and gurning faces along to it I can’t even.
I can’t believe Pauline Quirke went to visit Helen

• Haha
🎼You like my hair? Gee thanks, I travelled to London during a pandemic for it 💅🏼🎼
🎼Thought I'd end up with Ben
But he wasn't a match
Wrote some songs about Mark
Now I listen and laugh (gotta get the Sunny Bones view count up!)
Actually did get married
And for Maff I'm so thankful.....🎼

Sunny Bones EP of Ariana covers, anyone?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
🎼Thought I'd end up with Ben
But he wasn't a match
Wrote some songs about Mark
Now I listen and laugh (gotta get the Sunny Bones view count up!)
Actually did get married
And for Maff I'm so thankful.....🎼

Sunny Bones EP of Ariana covers, anyone?
This is better than a SB song

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.