Helen Anderson #17 is divorced, is a smoker, is ready for Fiwl to impreg with his poker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
VIDEO SUMMARY: How to Accept a Compliment

[DESCRIPTON: You know whats really great, being kinder to yourself :)]

TLDR:
- SHE'S MAKING THIS ON HER "LUNCH BREAK" (LOL)
- HELEN MAKES US LISTEN TO THE GROSS SOUND OF HER EATING PASTA
- IF SOMEONE COMPLIMENTS YOU, ACCEPT IT.
- EVEN IF YOU DISAGREE WITH IT. YOU HAVE TO SAY THANK YOU
- TELLS US ALL THE DIFFERENT WAYS TO SAY THANK YOU TO A COMPLIMENT
- NO SERIOUSLY YOU HAVE TO SAY THANK YOU. EVEN IF YOU DIDN'T ASK OR WANT THE COMPLIMENT
- IF SOMEONE COMPLIMENTS YOU THEN YOU HAVE TO COMPLIMENT THEM BACK.
- BUT ALWAYS SAY "FAAAANKS"
- JUST TAKE THE bleeping COMPLIMENT
- HELEN IS DESPERATE FOR COMPLIMENTS

Helga KettleVision. This time she's making pasta with the boiled water.

View attachment 546930

We're sat down now and it's time for BlurVision

View attachment 546931

"FANKS FOR JOINING ME ON THIS FINE LUNCH BREAK" ...She's going all out for her high-quality content by squeezing in a video between doing duck ALL on her "Monday Admin day"

She tells us what she has for lunch it's pasta with "ITAAAAALIAN HARRRRD CHEEEZE"

View attachment 546932

View attachment 546933

The duck is on top of her head? And that massive bit of hair she covering her bald patch is hilarious.

View attachment 546934

Quality over quantity, Helga is talking with her mouth stuffed full of food.

She rambles on about it her lunch being a Hello Fresh recipe, although she swapped the pasta for another type of pasta because she had to use it the other day and do an "emergency switch"

Today she wants to talk about "CONFIDENCE IN TAKING COMPLIMENTS"

She's been talking about this with a few of her mates recently about how we should accept compliments more and the "MYSTERY" around why we feel that if we take a compliment it makes us "VAIN OR ARROGANT OR COCKY OR TOO CONFIDENT"

Ok, who's triggered Helga this time?

She says "OBVIOUSLY BY NOW, HOPEFULLY, YOU KNOW WOT I'M ABOUT. IF YER NEW 'ERE.... WELCOME! I'M HELEN! I TALK ABOUT LOVIN' YERSELF AND BEING CONFIDENT AND 'AVIN A GREAT TIME!"

"IF YER NOT NEW 'ERE AND YOU KNOW WOT I'M ABOUT YOU KNOW WHAT I'M ABOUT.... UHM...."

View attachment 546935

One thing she's quite adamant about is accepting compliments and giving them back

"OR COMPLIMENTING PEOPLE!"

She plays with her nostrils

View attachment 546936

"I FEEL LIKE FROM A YOUNG AGE IT WOZ KIND OF DRILLED INTO US.... I DUNNO MAYBE IT'S JUST FOR A FEMALE FING, THAT IF YOU WERE UH.......... ACCEPTIN' OF YERSELF IF YOU LIKED YERSELF, IF YER LIKED LOOKIN' AT YERSELF, YOU'RE PROUD OF YERSELF OR IF YER UH... HAD ANY INCLINATION THAT YOU LIKE THE WAY YER LOOKED ETC ECT THAT IT WOZ DEEMED AS VAIN, IT WOZ DEEMED AS NARCISSISTIC AND IT WOZ KINDA MADE TO BE A SUMWOT NEGATIVE FING."

She picks up a huge scoop of pasta

View attachment 546937

"NO ONE WONTED TO BE SEEN AS VAIN OR LOVIN' DEMSELVES OR ARROGANT..."

She shoves the fork into her gob

View attachment 546938

She rambles on, while trying to get food out the back of her teeth with her tongue, about how this negative ideology as impacted us in the sense that we feel that we can't really accept compliments from other people or we can't feel good about ourselves.

"I FEEL MORE AND MORE DEEZE DAYS WIV THE SELF-LOVE KIND OF MOVEMENT AND ACCEPTIN YERSELF AND LOVIN YERSELF NO MATTER WOT IS SUCH A POSITIVE FING BUT I FEEL LIKE IT'S DRILLED IN US THIS LEARNT BEHAVIOUR OF IF YOU LIKE YERSELF OR LOVE YERSELF YOU'RE A VAIN PERSON"

Ok, Helga, we've gone around this same bleeping point three times now. Say something else.

"I DON'T AGREE WIV DAT!" She says with a mouthful of food and waves a fork around in the air to add to her point

View attachment 546939

View attachment 546940

She looks up and asks the clouds in the sky

"WEN DOES SELF DEPRICATIN' BECOME SUCH A.... JUST A NORMAL FING ON A REGULAR BASIS?"

"WEN DOES SELF DEPRICATIN' ON A REGULAR BASIS BECOME FUNNY AND OKAY?"

View attachment 546941

"I MEAN OF COURSE WE ALL DO IT... AND I SUPPOSE IT'S OKAY TO DO IT IN SMALL DOSES" She rambles

View attachment 546942

"WHY DO WE SUBCONSCIOUSLY SABOTAGE OURSELVES AND MAKE OURSELVES FEEL BAD OR PUT OURSELVES DOWN?"

View attachment 546943

Ok, Helga... I need examples now, this rambling has gone on too long. Who hurt you Helga? WHO HURT YOOOOU?

The way she sees it when someone gives you a compliment someone has taken the time and the thought to tell you that they appreciate something that you've done etc. It's made them feel happy, feel soooooo good and SOOOO IMPRESSED or sooooo nice that they felt compelled to tell you.

"THE MOMENT YOU DISAGREE WIV DEM... A) NOT ONLY ARE YOU PUTTIN' YERSELF DOWN BUT YER ALSO........ KINDA OF PUTTING THEM DOWN A LITTLE BIT BECAUSE YER SORT... SHA...... SORT OF DISAGREEEING OR YER SORTA SHRUGGIN IT OFF"

(Bugbear but I bleeping hate it when she tries to make a list with a) she never finishes it in the same format with b) or c) I swear she always does it to the point now I'm like c'mon girl WHERE'S THE B? the alphabet ain't that hard!)

"I DUNNO ABOUT YOU BUT WHEN YER GIVING OUT COMPLIMENTS AND SOMEONE DEFLECTS THAT OR SAYS NO OR DISAGREES WIV YOU... DO YOU NOT EVA FEEL A BIT LIKE.... 'OH..... OKAY...."

(Since you asked, no I don't ever feel bad if someone doesn't take my compliment. If they don't want it they don't have to have it. I'm not going to stand there and force someone to take something I've said as proof that I've been nice or drilled into them that they've pleased me and they must be happy because I demand them to be.)

"SOMETIMES IT'S GOOD TO BE ENCOURAGING AND SAY 'NAH, YOU REALLY SHOULD APPRECIATE THAT' OR 'YOU LOOK REALLY GOOD' OR 'YOU'VE DONE A REALLY GOOD JOB OF YER HAIR LIKE BE PROUD OF THAT' BUT SOMETIMES IT CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL A LITTLE BIT SOUR"

Sour because someone doesn't want a compliment and doesn't react in a way that YOU want them to react to it???? REALLY witch?

"NOW THAT'S NOT THE INDIVIDUAL'S FAULT IT'S JUST THE WAY THAT WE ARE MADE TO FEEL IN TERMS OF... AGAIN, TAKING A COMPLIMENT IF YOU ACCEPT IT IF YOU SEEM TOO KEEN ON LOVIN' YERSELF THEN DATS A NEGATIVE FING"

She rambles on about maybe someone doing their hair or doing a new makeup technique and getting compliments but says that person she never put themselves down.

"FOR EXAMPLE... HELEN YER BROWS LUK REALLY GREAT TODAY.... MOST OF THE TIME WE'LL BE COMPELLED TO SAY OH NO DON'T I FINK I DUN A TERRIBLE JOB! UGGGHH"

View attachment 546944

"OR I'M NOT VERY GOOD AT IT... OR IT WOOD BE A CASE OF OH FAN.... OH OH OH YEAH BUT MA LIPSTICK LOOKS CRAP...."

View attachment 546945

"IT ALWAYS HAS TO REVERT TO SUMFINK NEGATIVE OR SUMFINK SORT OF PUT DOWNY.... YER KNOW WOT I MEAN?"

Negative or put downy.

bleeping negative or put downy!!!!

View attachment 546946

Helga has a suggestion for us...

"I WOOD SUGGEST REPLYIN' WIV FANKS!"

View attachment 546947

"I GORRA NEW I-BRAOW PENCIL..."

View attachment 546948

"OR OH FANKS! I WOZ TRYIN OUT SUNFINK NEW OR FANKS I ALREADY TRIED TO GET IT RIGHT TODAY AND I'M PRETTY IMPRESSED WIV DE RESULT!"

She plays with her cat bum ear lobe and says likewise when someone compliments your work or something you've done, she thinks a lot of people feel compelled to say oh no it's not good or I could have done "BETTA" etc

View attachment 546949

This video is going round and round.

She then has a weird moment where she's disagreeing in a mocking tone "mehmeh merrrrrrhhhh!" as she dusts off her ear crusts into her bowl of food

View attachment 547000

View attachment 546951

View attachment 546950

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST SAY FANKS, MAN???!!!!!"

She says she thinks it's important how we select our use of language (bleeping LOL Helen Queen of saying dumb tit)

"I DON'T LIKE HEARIN' PEOPLE THAT ARE TOO HARD ON THEMSELVES... AGAIN... I'M NOT BLAMIN' THE INDIVIDUAL... BUT IT MAKES ME SAD"

"IT JUST SEEMS COUNTA-PRODUCTIVE NOT EVER BEING SATISFIED WIV ONESELF OR NOT BEING ABLE TO ACKNOWLEDGE WEN OVVA PEOPLE ARE... ARE APPRECIATIN' THAT... Y'KNOW?"

She doesn't know if she's taking it a bit far or too sensitive with this thought, but she wants us to stop this notion of saying "I'VE MADE AN EFFORT TODAY"

(wait a minute, that's one of Helga's catchphrases though!)

She says that if you're someone who doesn't wear much makeup or isn't really bothered about hair or clothes (that's not a problem she adds), but when you say "oh I really made an effort today or I made an effort" then she thinks that you're implying that "normal you" isn't enough or "normal you" isn't making an effort

View attachment 546952

"YOU BEING YOU ISN'T ENOUGH EFFORT... LIKE YOU CUD BE BETTA...."

She feels that it's subconsciously and subtly self-deprecating or just being a bit harsh.

"YOU COULD SAY RATHER THAN I ACTUALLY MADE AN EFFORT TODAY... WOULD BE... UHH... WOT COULD YOU SAY INSTEAD....?"

She ponders

"..... OH! I SPENT MORE TIME ON... I STYLED MY HAIR..... MORE THAN USUAL.... OR I PUT MORE MAKEUP ON.... THAN USUAL...."

(But that IS the same as saying 'I made an effort...." because you're putting in more work than you would usually... bleeping dingus)

"LOW KEY YOU AND GLAM YOU ARE STILL BOTH ENOUGH. THEY'RE BOTH JUST DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF YOU AND ONE VERSION OF YOU ISN'T BETTER THAN ANOTHER VERSION OF YOU"

(true, but again one you do spend more time on and more "effort" on.

Why does she twist this "making an effort" into a negative? On my lowest days, I felt super proud of making an effort and actually getting dressed, now this fool wants us to go "nah, you can't say you made an effort because you in your PJs-for- the-20th day running is just as amazing as finally-got-showered-and-dressed you. One isn't better than the other" duck right off with that)

"ONE FING I NOTICE WEN I GOT TO AMERICA IS AMERICANS SEEM TO BE REALLY GOOD AT GIVIN' COMPLIMENTS, LIKE EVERY TIME I'VE BEEN I'VE JUST BEEN WALKIN' DOWN THE STREET AND I'VE HAD LIKE "HEY CUTE DRESS!" "HEY CUTE HAIR" "YOU LOOK GREAT!'" She says attempting an American accent,

"THEY'RE LIKE JUST SOOOO OUTGOING WIV GIVIN COMPLIMENTS AND IT'S JUST LIKE "OH FANK YOU!'"

View attachment 546953

"LET'S JUST TRY A BIT HARDER TO ACCEPT COMPLIMENTS," she says as she again tries to dig out food stuck in the back of her teeth with her tongue

View attachment 546954

"IF SUMONE'S TAKIN THE TIME TO TELL YOU DAT THEY APPRECIATE SUMFINK YOU'VE DONE... A WAY DAT YOOVE MADE YERSELF LOOK GIVE THEM A MOMENT AND SAY FANKS"

"EVEN IF YER DON'T AGREE"

"EVEN IF YER DON'T..... IF YOU DON'T... IF YOU DO FEEL SELF CONSCIOUS... AND IT MAKES YOU FEEL A BIT UNCOMFORTABLE. TRY AND JUST ACCEPT IT AND SAY FANK YOU"

She says the more you do that the more it will make you feel confident at believing what they're saying.

"WE'VE GOTTA GIVE OURSELVES MORE CREDIT"

View attachment 546955

"WEN I GET A COMPLIMENT MOST OF THE TIME...." She smiles and then pokes out her lizard tongue

View attachment 546956

View attachment 546957

"MY RESPONSE IS JUST FAAAAAAANKS!!!!"

View attachment 546958

"IF SUMONE COMPLIMENTS MA OUTFIT.... FANKS!!!!"

View attachment 546959

She fishes out more food in her mouth with her tongue, the squelching noise is so gross.

"JUST CHUCKED IT ON"

View attachment 546960

"FANKS! THIS IS MY NEW CARDIGAN!"

View attachment 546961

View attachment 546962

"FANKS! I LOVE IT TOO! IT'S GREAT INNIT!"

This video right now... how many ways to say thank you in the same bleeping format.

"DATS NOT ME BEING VAIN OR TOO FULL OF MYSELF... EVEN IF IT WOZ ... WHO GIVES A tit?"

Girl, no one... literally NOONE will think you are vain if you say you like your own bleeping cardigan.

"EVEN IF YER COMPELLED TO SAY 'OH DIS OLD FING? I'VE HAD IT YEARS!' YOU CAN FOLLOW DAT UP WIV... STILL... STILL GOT IT THOUGH! STILL... STILL GREAT!"

View attachment 546963

She tells us that even if we have the urge to self deprecate and put ourselves down we have to try to recover that with a positive comment about ourselves

"ALSO..." She chomps loudly, "IT'S REALLY NICE GIVING A COMPLIMENT BACK... JUST... JUST.. JUST SHARIN' DER LOVE"

"I LOVE COMPLIMENTING PEOPLE.... JUST OH I'M I'M I'M ONE OF DEM PEOPLE DAT JUST TELL PEOPLE IN DER STREET IF I LIKE SUMFINK ABOUT DEM. I CAN'T 'ELP IT. ESPECIALLY IF LIKE IT'S LIKE SHOES OR A BAG"

"I'M LIKE" She starts to whisper, "I REALLLLY LOVE YER SHOES"

"EVEN SUMTIMES... UGH UHM... I DO GET A BIT TOO CLOSE..... BUT I GO.... NOT TOO CLOSE... BUT SUMTIMES I FIND MASELF GOIN' OOOH I REALLY LOVE YER PERFUME"

View attachment 546964

She digs out more food from her teeth as she lists off all the things we like doing, wearing "cloves", wearing make up and doing our hair

View attachment 546965

"AND YER KNOW WOT.... IF SUMONE'S APPRECIATIN' THAT THAT'S FANTASTIC"

View attachment 546966

She scoops up another forkful of food "DAT'S JUST GREAT"

"IT'S GREAT NEWS"

View attachment 546967

"WE SHOULD DO FINGS FOR OUSELVES!" (yes, YOU should Helga)

"SO WEN SUMONE COMPLIMENTS YOU ON SUMFINK THAT YOU'VE CHOSEN TO DO FOR YOURSELF"

"ABSOLUTELY OWN IT, BECAUSE YOU WOODN'T 'AV DUN IT OVAWISE"

"SUMTIMES IF I FEEL LIKE IVE DUN SUMFINK NOT PARTICUALLY WELL.... FOR EXAMPLE..."

(like what Helga? what example will you choose? Clothes? Hair? Makeup?)

"MY LIPSTICK APPLICATION IS TERRIBLE AND DEN SUMONE COMPLIMENTS ON THE COLOUR.... I'LL GO"

(Let me guess.... FANK YOOOU!" ????)

"I'LL GO FANK YOU! I NO DIS COLOUR IS REALLY GUD..... MY APPLICATION'S A BIT DODGY IF IM BEING COMPLETELY HONEST... BUT I'M STILL SATISFIED"

Ok love, no one asked you for your life story when they say like like your colour. Also what happened to not self deprecating yourself?

"I GUESS WOT I'M TRYIN TO SAY IS.... DON'T FEEL OUTTA HABIT THAT YOU HAVE TO DEFLECT COMPLIMENTS BECUZ YER WORRIED ABOUT LUKIN A CERTAIN WAY....." She wipes pasta sauce from the corners of her mouth

View attachment 546968

"ACCEPT THEM IF YER DON'T AGREE WIV THEM FOR SUM REASON, YOU CAN SAY WELLLL...... BUT FANK YOU NO, I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT IT'S MADE ME FEEL BETTA ABOUT IT.... DERS JUST WAYS AROUND IT Y'NOW"

She pulls a face

View attachment 546970

She then realises that she's been chomping into her chin mic

"I HOPE DIS PASTA DOEN'T SOUND TOO DISGUSTIN' She says as she stabs it and swirls it around with her fork.

"BUT ANYWAY... THAT WOZ MA LUNCH BREAK RAMBLE"

She wants people to comment ideas for accepting compliments / the best/most random compliment you've ever received.

"HEHE!"

She thanks us for watching, she finishes off with a mouthful "BYE!"
You know those meetings that could have been an email? Well, this is a video that could have been an instagram post. Who asked for this? WHY IS IT A VIDEO!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She legit just rambles.its like that person that every town has who just walks along the street talking away to themselves, at least the make sense when they chat

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Woooooow. Sorry Lunamoon, but I could barely read your synopsis, talk about dull 🤦‍♀️
Remember when she used to make the background of her videos look all pretty, lighting a couple of candles etc, actually putting an effort in, making a plan of videos she would film for the week ahead.... not sitting in bed in the middle of the day (fully clothed) or sitting on her couch with the cushions and duvet all over the place, her bits almost hanging out, if memory serves me. Or thinking when she’s about to make lunch, huh, I can film and edit a video while I eat. My loyal followers deserve that kind of effort and quality. And it’ll prove I worked today!

she can multitask, I’ll give her that. Not well, but she can do it!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Thank god you do these summaries Luna. Even screenshots of her eating and talking is triggering my misophonia 🤢🤢🤢

I really hope Minnie is a weird troll that gets kicks out of their target thinking she’s sincere because she is excruciatingly embarro.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 547175

Your pic is blurry, Helga. And, no, that's not a compliment.

View attachment 547179

In other news, she still hasn't found a local salon. She's off to London again for her hair because duck everything that's going on, right? 🙄
did she have a falling out with her hairdresser friend who was sometimes in her vlogs? Not sure of her name but remember she had a husky. I’d have thought, especially with covid and helping out local small businesses, she’d have booked in with her?

Reactions: 18
Ha, the fact she did all this on her "lunch break" and kept repeating the same things over and over again is amusing. But hey, I guess she couldn't show a rule breaking weekend vlog.

The pasta sounds were incredibly gross but luckily I watch on 1.75x speed so they're over with quickly. I bleeping hate watching her eat and hate hearing her speak with her mouthful. It's so gross and I always feel like it is just so disrespectful. I said I wasn't going to bother giving Helga any content ideas but that one she can bleeping have. Stop eating into that gross chin mic. WE CAN HEAR EVERYTHING!!!

While I'm here I'll have another rant lol.

The whole "just take a compliment" thing is bizarre and really isn't as black and white as she makes out.

You guys totally hit the nail on the head with the examples above with creepy guys saying something inappropriate and if you don't like it - by Helen's logic - you have to say thank you and compliment them back? duck right off. I've seen those quote posts on IG about men using the "calm down, love, it's just a compliment" excuse for sexual harassment and no, just no, Helen.

Why do you HAVE to agree with someone else's opinion which is posed as a compliment, anyway?

The advice of having to give a compliment back as soon as you receive one just feels so insincere. There is such a thing as false flattery and insincere praise.

Not feeling comfortable with receiving compliments isn't solely because people might feel like they're vain. A lot of people just don't like the attention.

Social interaction can be very difficult for some people and people dislike compliments because they just don't like having attention focused on them, it's not the way society built them or the fear of negative views about vanity, some people just don't like compliments and the pressure of social interaction that Helen suggests just doesn't work for everyone.

Her reaction to someone not agreeing with her compliment was so bleeping ridiculous. They didn't agree with your opinion? They didn't react the way YOU wanted them to? Oh, dear. And that made you feel sad? Boo bleeping hoo. Get over yourself. Stop trying to police how people react just because you didn't get a compliment back.

Honestly, she just sounds like she's one of those people who will compliment people on everything and anything in hopes that they'll like her.

Point is, yeah great, compliments can be nice blah blah blah But, you do not have to accept every single compliment if you don't want to. You do not have to say thank you if you don't want to and you certainly do not have to give them back if you don't want to.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I feel like she’s become really performative, maybe that’s what ‘influencer fame’ does to ya! Everything just feels exaggerated and over the top, even how she speaks, the over exaggerated facial expressions and mouth movements!

Maybe that is what she’s like but I feel it’s not natural, it’s put in, she’s a caricature!

Attachments

Reactions: 28
I can’t get over the video. When you pay someone a compliment, you shouldn’t expect anything back, you just do it to be nice and because you want to?! Her life coach is Jeremy Usborne, I’m convinced.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
omg this is exactly what I looked like when i went to the hospital in january - only I got dressed at four in the morning with a high fever and having recently thrown up blood, so I think my fashion choices were excused 😂
My GP called me at home in the evening after she saw me in the afternoon and told me to get to my local hospital as soon as possible. Me being a massive hypochondriac, I literally picked up the first shirt and bottoms I saw on the top of my laundry pile and threw on the socks and sliders combo so I could be out the door as quickly as possible 😂😂 after a few nights, my mum bought down the pink gown.. et voila, I’m giving anderz a run for her money 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t get over the video. When you pay someone a compliment, you shouldn’t expect anything back, you just do it to be nice and because you want to?! Her life coach is Jeremy Usborne, I’m convinced.
They probably had a good talk, Helen and Dr Bahji.

Edit. I jezzed it. It should have been "hit upon a lot of key issues (Helen and Dr Bahji)" 😂

Reactions: 19
did she have a falling out with her hairdresser friend who was sometimes in her vlogs? Not sure of her name but remember she had a husky. I’d have thought, especially with covid and helping out local small businesses, she’d have booked in with her?
Grace still goes to her for her haircuts so you would think Helen would like to keep it local too

But then again, saying you are going to London to get your hair done is so "boooujeeee"
Keep living that high lifestyle!

Reactions: 23
They probably had a good talk, Helen and Dr Bahji.

Edit. I jezzed it. It should have been "hit upon a lot of key issues (Helen and Dr Bahji)" 😂
helen defo isn’t seeing a therapist she’s just gone for a solo curry buffet once a week

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
helen defo isn’t seeing a therapist she’s just gone for a solo curry buffet once a week
The twist was that the therapist couldn't take Helen seriously because she was eating a Twix.

I'll stop now and go to re-watch peep show. Just had a thought that Helen is kind of more tragic than Jeremy... Woah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The twist was that the therapist couldn't take Helen seriously because she was eating a Twix.

I'll stop now and go to re-watch peep show. Just had a thought that Helen is kind of more tragic than Jeremy... Woah.

haha! She’s dangerously close to Big Mad Andy territory. Half arsing a decorating job and avoiding addressing her issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.