Helen Anderson #17 is divorced, is a smoker, is ready for Fiwl to impreg with his poker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 5’7 so i can’t make too many assumptions but I have thin legs and no arse so if they don’t fit I’ll be suss. They’re so roomy according to her.
Do any of their jeans cater to tall women or just average ? Im 5'11.2 and they deliver to Ireland now 😂🤗

Reactions: 6
It was in the regular section before, Helen linked it on her story about her fav new clothes about a week ago, lol (helpful content as always, half the item links were sold out). Actually have my eye on it so I'm hoping for a restock.
It is a good t-shirt, that’s why I went to have a look at it. Even if Helga got hers from the regular range I don’t buy that she got a size 14 though 😆. They also have a pretty ‘kewl’ Def Leppard sweatshirt on there which is tempting me but I’m pretty sure I am very much not Nasty Gal’s demographic!

Looking at the 2013 pictures, I honestly thought Ben was Maff. She definitely has a type, doesn’t she? Prior to Fil, her fellas were interchangeable!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
God help bens fiancé dealing with Helen at the wedding.

especially if Helens single. She’ll try and upstage her constantly and be the loudest there.
She’s the kind of person you’d change your wedding to a “smaller,intimate” gathering, just so you don’t have to invite her.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Would LOVE to know what size she got that khaki dress in.
I have the same one, usually wear a size 8 but had to get a 4 as it’s so enormous and even at two size down it’s still frickin huge on me

Reactions: 19
Ok I’m going to say it. The hair and makeup is NOT flattering at all! It’s really ageing. She looks like my 60 year old Aunt who is stuck in the 80s still. 🙈
438DF51F-6A8F-420F-99C1-D562434A31A7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Funny how she describes every single piece of "size 14" clothing as suddenly now being "roomy" and "baggy" on her...

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Smart choice to gift that to him off camera this time, Helga. I wonder if this tat also came with a declaration of undying love ‘til literal death 🥴

I know you joke but this is a literal range from Thirteen Supply Co 🤣 Watch out for that cringe-worthy romantic gesture with stuff they got sent for free 🙄

Screenshot_1.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
That video. I've not even watched but it annoys me how this is her job. She could have gathered the clothes first, or at LEAST edited out where she goes to get things she's forgotten. The tucking of the shirt is old news, also it looks tit as she's not pulled it out well enough. What's going on with her fringe???

Also that belly, she is so bloated. Literally a couple of weeks off booze, eating more vegetables than carbs/sweets, drinking 2 litres of water and she'd she a HUGE difference.

The fringe also looks mental and I can't work out why.

I too am debating the ASDA jeans in size 14 which is 32 inch waist.

Reactions: 29
Wow! I thought that was Maff
Ha, I used to fancy Joe a little and thought Maff was butt-ugly, though to be fair I can see that they all look more or less the same 🤣
All (bar Mark, in my opinion) seemed like right knobs though. A good match for her I guess.

Re: gurning, making weird faces, blinking slowly... Has anyone watched the show "This Country"? I love it and I know Helen does too, she's mentioned it a few times. Those facial expressions are the ones of the Kerry character played by Daisy May Cooper.
Helga's acting so unnatural that I genuinely wonder if she's not just mirroring the character...? (whether she's doing it on purpose to troll or without noticing??)

1618396233653.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ha, I used to fancy Joe a little and thought Maff was butt-ugly, though to be fair I can see that they all look more or less the same 🤣
All (bar Mark, in my opinion) seemed like right knobs though. A good match for her I guess.

Re: gurning, making weird faces, blinking slowly... Has anyone watched the show "This Country"? I love it and I know Helen does too, she's mentioned it a few times. Those facial expressions are the ones of the Kerry character played by Daisy May Cooper.
Helga's acting so unnatural that I genuinely wonder if she's not just mirroring the character...? (whether she's doing it on purpose to troll or without noticing??)

View attachment 528799
I think it's an insecurity thing. Because if you're intentionally making yourself appear 'ugly' by doing a face etc then it's half like, "I'm not REEEALLY ugly, it's just the faces I pull"

Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20210414-114117.png

No... No it's really not cartoon you, Helga. For starters the cartoon is stick thin, doesn't have your hair, doesn't even have your nose ring, and it doesn't have your tattoos 🤣🤣🤣

171981694_332772778297697_1907055320767381399_n.jpg

mullet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She could have least taken a wipe to them before showing them on camera but then she did have to run around and grab everything else. Probably another rushed job to bang something out.
I think it’s so cringey when youtubers just clearly aren’t prepared for a video... that’s literally your one job???

Helga you sit around on your arse all day and go to the extent of making up things to do so you can busy yourself, how about you do the actual job you complain about sm ???

Reactions: 27
I have never met one person who is one definite size.. everyone is aware by now that their size changes depending on what shop it is. I'd love to see her do a size 14 review of a more expensive brand like Sezane or Reformation. She'd be fucked. It's just bizarre to keep the narrative for over 10 years that you are and have always been one size. It's insanity!!!

Reactions: 25
I have never met one person who is one definite size.. everyone is aware by now that their size changes depending on what shop it is. I'd love to see her do a size 14 review of a more expensive brand like Sezane or Reformation. She'd be fucked. It's just bizarre to keep the narrative for over 10 years that you are and have always been one size. It's insanity!!!
Exactly this. She claims to be a size 14 in ASDA (which is notorious for generous sizing) and also in ASOS’ oversized pieces, but if she thinks that’s a representation of her real size then she’s either massively stupid or deluded. I don’t get the sizing obsession tbh. I’m a good size 10-12, but more often than not I just go on how things feel on me. Sometimes it’s a size 8 and can also be a 14 in jeans, etc. But then again, I don’t have a problem with booze, over eating and binging on pure shite all the time 😂

Reactions: 18
I went overboard with takeaways in the first lockdown (blaming being depressed and not my then lack of self control 😂) and it made me feel like absolute tit, so I can't imagine that she's feeling great!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.