Helen Anderson #17 is divorced, is a smoker, is ready for Fiwl to impreg with his poker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she insist on filling every room to the brim with MASSIVE furniture?? Never mind all of the other tat she has cluttering up the place! It's so claustrophobic.

Reactions: 41
Let's be nicer to strangers, but first let me take a screenshot of the comment and witch about it to my followers, so maybe some of them will go and defend their precious Helga
Right?! Jesus Christ, the comments on there already 🙄

Helen pouting about not being able to go shopping or go to the pub or been able to see her friends... yet has done everything in her power to go out at every given opportunity, has been PROVEN that she breaks MULTIPLE covid rules, been on so many holidays and trips, seen so many friends and met a whole bunch of people and has still managed to "work" throughout the whole thing (and spend a duck ton of money). She has admitted in videos that she hasn't been affected by the pandemic - although she's now suddenly mentioning it has affected her in regards to her mental health.

I have no sympathy for her whatsoever with the way she has behaved during the pandemic. If she truly gave a tit about others she wouldn't do half the crap she does. She would have donated more to food banks, donated to her friend's dog, actually promoted good hygiene and safe habits.

But no, she's influencing others to be reckless like her and now she's planting the seed that we're back to normal life now.

Just looking at the person's previous comments on there they look like they were a genuine Helga fan. I'm glad they see the light.

Reactions: 38
I agree that you don't know what's going on in someone else's life. She could have all sorts happening that we don't see! But what we DO see is her flouting the rules, choosing to ignore guidance, not washing her hands, going here there and everywhere and generally doing whatever she wants!

So done with the toxic 'be kind'. I choose to BE KIND to strangers by staying at home during lockdown, following the rules and not risking spreading COVID. I choose to be kind by wearing wearing face mask, washing my hands and not going within 2 metres of people who I'd love to be giving a hug. I choose to be kind by being informed about the pandemic and making informed decisions rather than blundering around like a twit.

What can I say, I'm intitled.

ETA sorry, she actually said 'nicer' but I think my points still stand.
I was just about to say all this. Totally agree.

Also I agree with the ‘be kind’ being toxic. It feels like it’s a way to shut people up if you don’t like what they are saying.

Reactions: 29
I don’t like her... but I actually really like her room makeover

Also I’ve never seen her around norwich... would love to see her in all her “size 14” glory

Reactions: 13
I’m enjoying the fact that she didn’t bother to pick up the excessive amounts of dog poo before her friends came round...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Still urks me that she fully admitted that she doesn’t wash her hands after going to the loo 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 25
It's funny how she's ranting about that comment about others having but worse, I mean it's not like Helen has EVER commented about who's had it worse...

Oh wait... remember the time she asked people to compare who had it worse, someone with an anxiety disorder or someone who is an extrovert?

Oh, and remember when she claimed that influencers have had it worse during the pandemic because of the increase of criticising comments?

It's okay Helga, you sit there acting all high and mighty whilst being all butt hurt over a comment, realising that you whining about not having a pint at a pub in 4 months is incredibly pathetic in comparison to the fact that people are bleeping dying thanks to thousands of people like you going out doing the most they can and while screeching "I'M ALLOWED TO" - meanwhile others are doing the absolute most they can to protect their fellow human by staying home and wearing their mask (oh remember when she bitched and refused to wear masks even though it was becoming mandatory...)

You sit there acting as if you've stayed at home for the past year, as if you haven't seen any of your friends and family, as if you haven't gone on any trips away, as if you haven't constantly broken any covid rules... yet what you (and your friends/family) document tells a completely different story.

Remember when she acted as if she couldn't work during the first lockdown because she couldn't get Grace over to hold a camera, when others were losing their jobs?

Remember when kids were going hungry during school holidays? Around that time when it was a huge deal in the news, she gifted a huge food hamper from Sainsbury's and instead of listening to the comments suggesting she donate it, she ended up stuffing her face. She suddenly discovered what a food bank was at Christmas, then went home to "think" about donating to it...

But sure Helen, go complain about how you haven't seen your friends and family even though you saw them a few days ago.

She feels guilty and has to react because she knows it's true and the only way for her to feel better is to send people to go and stick up for her so she can tell herself she's in the right.

Her therapist is going to get an earful this week 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Did no one take the piss out of her as a kid? She wasn't prepared for the real world.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
'Someone commented on a video of me picking up dog poo that I should acknowledge my privilege, so I shamed them on Instagram and told everyone to be nice, then I deleted it.'

Better damage control would have been to respond saying that of course she knows how lucky she is, even if it doesn't always come across in her videos. That she's so sorry for everyone's losses and everyone who has been impacted and that she has also been finding the pandemic really hard and it's affecting her mental health. It sounds like that girl has experienced a bereavement and Helen didn't even say 'sorry for your loss'.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Surprise surprise, the comment has been deleted from her YouTube! 🙄

Also, she's not happy with just seeing her friends and having pub crawls,
She is inviting anyone to skate with her today!
bleeping hell... She can't do anything alone can she?! I wonder how many people will turn up? Have we got any locals to infiltrate? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.