Helen Anderson #17 is divorced, is a smoker, is ready for Fiwl to impreg with his poker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely if you wanna go out with a bang when we are let out of solitary, you aren't gonna wear that...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Here we go, she's overwhelmed that she sold 80 t-shirts 🤣

A small will fit a medium because it's oversized... Ok - you show us then Miss Size 14.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Here we go, she's overwhelmed that she sold 80 t-shirts 🤣

View attachment 525500

A small will fit a medium because it's oversized... Ok - you show us then Miss Size 14.
"They are oversized, so a small would probably be.....a medium"
WHAT?!
Surely list your t-shirts as the size they actually are, or is she just trying to get people who would usually order a medium to order a small just so she can sELL oUt oF tShIrTs.
This truly shows how she is a "size 14". A 14 would probably be..... an 18 🤷‍♀️:confused:🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24
I’m wondering did she make the T-shirt’s for her to make money off cos she’s not making money from the content creator life? 🤨 the absolute state of the T-shirt no offense to the designer but it looks like an advertisement for a std test clinic for a collage that’s doing a pop up centre in the canteen

• Haha
Reactions: 21
On an unrelated note, I unfollowed her on everything but here last week and bloody YouTube is still suggesting her videos to me. How does she still get to win, even when I’ve unfollowed her 😄🙄 I watched her from the start and I just wish she knew I’ve finally given up on her... Oh how far she’s fallen... Even my fiancé is shocked I finally dumped her 😄
You can ask YouTube to stop suggesting her videos to you - I’ve done it with several people I used to subscribe to. Click the 3 dots to the right of the video title and then click ‘Don’t recommend channel’.

I’ve just had a quick look at the designer/artists Insta and interestingly she isn't promoting Helga’s t-shirt as an example of her work. Can’t think why :unsure: .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’d actually pay Helga a crisp £10 note to watch her try to get into a size 10 piece of clothing... not a size 10 oversized bag dress, but a fitted, size 10 t-shirt.
Next vid "10 ITEMS OF CLOTHING IN SIZE 10 I CAN FIT IN"

ETA: What happened to her agony aunt series??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
They are doing building work down our close at the moment (have been for a while) - I had to chuckle when I went to work this morning as they’re doing the bit right outside Helen’s house, she’s got an orange blockade across her drive so she can’t leave the house aha!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
They are doing building work down our close at the moment (have been for a while) - I had to chuckle when I went to work this morning as they’re doing the bit right outside Helen’s house, she’s got an orange blockade across her drive so she can’t leave the house aha!
That's brilliant 🤣🤣🤣 I'd like to think that one of the workers saw the vlog of her bleeping around with their equipment for her easter egg hunt and are getting revenge. She'll be out there yelling "don't you know who I am?!" soon I bet!

Reactions: 19
Please forgive me for this unnecessary bitchy comment ( I’ve had about 2 hours sleep due to a nightmare toddler) but imagine how bleeping square their kids heads would be?

961C54CA-D776-404C-9A42-5600A2A2A27B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So these are the tees she’s printed on
The first size guide is for the ones she’s used and the second size guide is for a standard fit T-shirt from the same brand
A large in the ones she’s used is bigger than an XXL in a standard T-shirt 🙃

defo size 14 tho

ETA: if I can find it, I don’t know why it’s so bleeping difficult for her to post the size guide for anyone who’s asking unless of course she doesn’t want people to figure out her ACTUAL size

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.