Helen Anderson #17 is divorced, is a smoker, is ready for Fiwl to impreg with his poker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think it's so disgusting to get into their clean bed with "outside" clothes on? I won't even sit on top of my bed in the clothes I've been outside in because god knows what dirt has got onto them... you're meant to sleep in that place and you're bringing in all kind of tit from outdoors into it... grim
Yes!! It's disgusting.
Plus, is Fiwl genuinely has hey fever, he gets to sleep in pollen the poor guy.

Laughed so much at Luna's comment of him playing/crying on the floor 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The way she asked Fiwl to go down to his van when he’d just got into bed after a long day at work. She makes me sick. I also thought her reaction to him being rational was semi manipulative, her acting up like a child and trying to win the sympathy vote with the “it doesn’t need to be done today..........” trying to make him feel guilty?

Reactions: 39
Nah, I’d never get in bed with my “outdoor” clothes on 😫
Before lockdown I’d be using the bus to get to work and back so that’s extra disgusting knowing what all sorts of germs can be found on the seats 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Screenshot_20210424-001348_compress73.jpg

Screenshot_20210424-001329_compress51.jpg

Screenshot_20210424-001420.png

"GO TO YOUR ROOM HELEN"...she's really stuck in that child mentality 🙄

Saying her bedroom holds a lot of " memories" and "past happenings"...

...We get it you've had a lot of failed relationships in that room and your weird pube embarrassed hand-down-there-to-cover-the-area tried-shagging-Mark-without-protection sex in there 🤣

Don't be so bleeping dramatic "past happenings" Jesus christ.

It's tragic that she has to "cleanse" her house by redecorating every single room after she has a break up 🙄 That's not very SUSTAINABLE of you, Helga.

She's going to post more details about her room... Like what? She's already tagged everything!

I wonder how much she dropped on that room and why she refuses to source out anything second hand? She bangs on about sustainability and how her packaging has to be eco friendly... Yet she replaces everything in her house with brand new tit every break up...

She spent:
£500 on those bedside tables
£125 per roll on that wall paper
The paint is almost £30 per pot
She says the curtains are from John Lewis, from what I can see theyre between £150 - £200
Plus she purchased lights, prints and a whole new set of wardrobe doors...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I don't really know how changing a color would change the energy. It would have been pretty cute if she rotated the bed around and had that little Cove cutaway above her bed and wallpapered that , then she could have had the other side have the tv
Seems odd that everything is in the exact same spots, wouldn't feel that different.

Also those rugs would not be pleasent to stand on! Why wouldn't you opt for something soft and warm under your feet like idk the rug she had before :p

Reactions: 15
What psychopath hangs their clothes up like this? View attachment 543444
It looks like she did jeans, linens and underwear in the same load too 😐 so what's our best guess? That she did everything on 60 degrees and those jeans are now shrunk from a good ol' size 14 and a few sizes down, or that she did a nice 30 degreee wash and all her linens and underwear are now filled with nasty bacteria? 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
People have started tagging Helen, Ben and sunny bones on insta pics of the T-shirt’s and prints they’ve bought. Only a couple likes from the sunny bones account... would it kill the band members to engage with their fans? Especially the ones buying horrifically overpriced merch

Reactions: 18
Point Blur_Apr242021_074429.jpg

Funny how she only wore a helmet once in her Moxi unboxing video after getting "told off" for not wearing one on IG, but now she's shown her wearing it once she thinks it's okay to never wear it again...

Reactions: 30
Hmmm, wonder if she's gonna start showing fil putting his foot down more so when they inevitably break up she can use it as evidence of him not being nice/reason they broke up etc. Like she did with Maff, constantly editing in the bad parts/arguments into her vlogs so people would have her back in the comments
Seemed weird to include that entire section at the end tbh, just wasn't needed *yawn*
Naaaaaailed it!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I couldn’t not go and watch that snippet where she tries to do baby cute persuasive voice and beg Fiwl to do it for her. You can tell he’s laughing it off because he knows she’s being ridiculous and he’s clearly tired as it’s nighttime and he’s been at a demanding physical job all day and then having to deal with that. I get asking your partner to do the jobs you struggle at if you do other chores round the house (I see she does the washing from the constant arse shots we get) but Helga could have just asked at a reasonable time and when he’s off work and probably in a better mood to do it. She uses him as a constant emotional crutch and poor guy is drained! I wouldn’t dream of asking mine when he’s in bed wanting to go to sleep😂🙃
Yep. And this is why Maff left reckon. Quirkerz has no concept of a proper working day. Acts like a spoilt child then changes tact and tries to manipulate to get her own way. She is a right knobhead. I noticed it before she even got with Maff, something was off about her personality. She's more cunning and sneaky than people give her greedy ass credit for.

Reactions: 35
I can't get over the way she says "butter" in ASDA. Buh-ah.
The way she said "but OIVE GOT LOIKE" here just went right through me WTF someone tell Dick Van Dyke some woman has a worse cockney accent than he did (no hate, I love Dick Van Dyke).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Just watched her Laser removal video and she looks SO different from the snippet in January, she looked quite healthy there. Whether it's lockdown or the fact her hair hasn't been done I don't know.
Also, I really hope she doesn't have kids yet. My six month is HARD work without me having mental health problems. I think she would really struggle in her current state.

Reactions: 14
I couldn’t not go and watch that snippet where she tries to do baby cute persuasive voice and beg Fiwl to do it for her. You can tell he’s laughing it off because he knows she’s being ridiculous and he’s clearly tired as it’s nighttime and he’s been at a demanding physical job all day and then having to deal with that. I get asking your partner to do the jobs you struggle at if you do other chores round the house (I see she does the washing from the constant arse shots we get) but Helga could have just asked at a reasonable time and when he’s off work and probably in a better mood to do it. She uses him as a constant emotional crutch and poor guy is drained! I wouldn’t dream of asking mine when he’s in bed wanting to go to sleep😂🙃
She's selfish and nags her partners like an old crone, no wonder her relationships turn so toxic.

Helen, next time try: "Babe when you get a chance, would you mind putting the curtain rail up for me? I don't feel confident doing it and I don't want to mess it up. Whenever you have free time would be great, I know you've been working all day. Thank you so much 😘"

...What's so hard about that??

Most men melt at their partner sweetly asking them to do or help with something they struggle with. Mine would tell me we'd put it up together so he can teach me what to do for next time and it would be a lovely bonding moment.

She's 30 years old and still has the emotional capacity of a teenager.

Makes you wonder if she experienced some kind of trauma as a kid that's made her so impossibly needy and high-maintenance 🤨

Reactions: 35
She's been enabled her whole life. The way she talks to her dad in early vlogs is similar, the whining, pouting and childish stomping to get her own way. She knows it works on people who just cave to shut her up.

She doesn't give a tit about other people.

That part of the vlog was so stupid. You can see she was pouting and just standing there in hopes that Fiwl will cave and she flipped and tried to twist things when he called her a child because she knows he's right.

I really don't understand what the problem was. She wanted him to get something from his van, but she could have got it herself and put up the rail without pouting. I assume she managed to put the curtains up herself the following day, so she was more than capable the whole thing was just unnecessary.

But then she hates doing anything by herself. She always has to rope others into doing things for her.

I still laugh at Fiwl saying she's had a busy day, remembering that she calls herself a full time worker but managed to do PT, a food shop, go to a bakery and a meet up with the skate gang. Full time my bleeping arse. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Yep. And this is why Maff left reckon. Quirkerz has no concept of a proper working day. Acts like a spoilt child then changes tact and tries to manipulate to get her own way. She is a right knobhead. I noticed it before she even got with Maff, something was off about her personality. She's more cunning and sneaky than people give her greedy ass credit for.
I reckon Helga having no concept of how tiring it is to actually work for a living, whilst trying to pass off her paid dossing around as an actual job, is a major contributor to why Maff left. Honestly, if my husband was in bed and I was asking him to get up and do DIY right then he would tell me to duck off, and he would be perfectly within his rights to do so. I'm guessing Phil knows perfectly well she has not had a busy day but is just humouring and flattering her to ward off WW3 and get to sleep. I reckon that's how she gets her own way over most things, she's such a whiney drama queen that people find it easier to do what she wants, rather than say no and have to deal with the resulting kick off. I couldn't maintain a relationship/friendship with someone like that but Helga seems have managed to find people who are willing to put up with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Eeeew, that crotch rubbing and grabbing does not belong on YouTube- can’t we all report it and get it taken down/ that chunk removed/ demonetised??

Reactions: 13
I still laugh at Fiwl saying she's had a busy day, remembering that she calls herself a full time worker but managed to do PT, a food shop, go to a bakery and a meet up with the skate gang. Full time my bleeping arse. 🤣🤣
I get the impression he was only gonna say “I’ve had a busy say” and be done with it, but added on the “you’ve had a busy day” to keep things sweet so he didn’t get her whinging about how she actually works ~rEAllY hArD~. On one hand I feel for him, working an actual physically demanding job then coming home to a woman who’s day consisted of eating, sitting on the sofa and maybe roller skating, yet claiming to be mentally exhausted from overworking. Then on the other hand, he panders to it!? And for duck knows what reason other than a full snack cupboard, so 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😂

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.