Helen Anderson #17 is divorced, is a smoker, is ready for Fiwl to impreg with his poker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, I went to the pub for lunch today (outside, masks in tow etc) and I had a chicken burger and two pints of lager, probably similar to what she had the other day/ week. I’m sat here essentially comatose and couldn’t even consider a curry like she did. I’m 5’11 and a size 16/18 and still don’t have the room for the amount of food she eats. She must feel constantly ill, I don’t understand it.

Reactions: 29
less than 2 minutes into her newest vlog and she can’t even remember the name of her own band... ‘going to pick up the sunny bone prints’. I know it’s just a vlog but ‘quality over quantity’ is out of the window lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 22
VIDEO SUMMARY: Packing and Pies | Daily Vlog

[DESCRIPTON: Had a fair bit going on today, but in a great kinda way.]

TLDR:
- SHE WENT TO PT
- SHE WENT FOOD SHOPPING
- HER MASK KEPT FALLING DOWN
- SHE WENT TO PICK UP PRINTS
- SHE WENT TO A BAKERY
- SHE ATE A PIE AND A DOUGHNUT
- SHE WENT SKATING WITH A BUNCH OF PEOPLE INSTEAD OF DOING WORK
- SHE POUTED CHILDISHLY BECAUSE FIWL WOULDN'T PUT UP A CURTAIN POLE AT 8:45PM
- SHE ATE ICE CREAM IN BED

KettleVision is still a thing. Willy mug is what she's using today. SO QUIRKY

She lights incense... this is the same intro as her pube video.

1.png

She puts her watch on and then whips off her top

2.png

Ties her hair up...

3.png

She remembers that she's on camera, so sucks her belly in

4.png

It's Wednesday for her today. She says she's spent the last 4 days doing the bedroom and she's done a lot of organisation of her "cloves"

She says she took some time out to get the bedroom done

"I HATE LEAVING A TASK HALF FINISHED I HAVE TO SEE IT RIGHT THROUGH TO THE END"...if only she could put that mentality to her half-arsed content.

5.png

"IN TERMS OF HELEN'S WORKING WEEK... NORMAL WEEK... IT'S STARTIN' ON A WEDNESDAY... HEH.. HAHAHAHAHA WEEEEEY! duck YOU MONDAYS!"

Today she's going for her first "in-person" PT session since before Christmas

6.png

She's busy today she's got PT and then is going to film a video and then is going to pick up the Scummy Drones art prints and package the 3 that she's sold.

7.png

And "HOPEFULLY, MAYBE, FINGERS CROSSED I MIGHT GET A SKATE IN AT SOME POINT TODAY"

Cut to PT, she's set the camera up ready to film herself to prove she works out.

"I WOZ NOT LUKING FORWARD TO THIS THIS MORNING! I WOKE UP DIS MORNING N I SAID TO FIWL I GOT PT TODAY AND WE ALWAYS WARM UP ON THE ROWER AND I JUST DON'T WANNA DO THE ROWER"

We have no idea what Kat is saying because Helga's hoggin the chin mic

"NO NO NO I'LL DO IT!" Helga replies

She makes excuses that she's been doing her bedroom for 4 days "non-stop" (bleeping lies, she went out to the pub and had her family over) and she's on her period a week early - poor baby is "bleeping EXHAUSTED"

She throws her nose up in the air to whine "EHHH I DUNT WANT TA MOOOOVE MA LEGS!"

8.png

"BUT IT'S FINE, IT'S FINE"

She waddles over to the weight rack to do deadlifts

She checks herself out as she starts her work out "OOH MA HAIR'S ALL FLUFFY TODAY, I GET MA HAIR DUN NEXT WEEK!!!!!!"

She's chatting all the way through this work out about her bleeping hair

9.png

She's so excited because she'll also be going out for dinner with her manager Ryan and she complains that she hasn't really had the opportunity to properly hang out with him because of "Y'KNOW... LOCKDOWN"

She says she's signed to Gleam when "THINGS" started...

"SO IT WILL BE NICE TO HAVE LIKE A PROPER..... LUNCHY -EON"

She stops to complain about her grubby necklaces becoming so tangled.

She's asking Kat what weight she's putting on her bar now "AM I GUNNA BE STRONG GURL?"

Cut to her lifting - we don't know how much she's lifting but she's lifting and complaining about her armpits being so hairy so it can't be much.

"HELLOOOOO!" She yells to her armpit hair

10.png

She's finished now. Cut to her filling up with petrol. Cut to her going food shopping.

Her mask looks like it's going to fall off her ear any second now

11.png

She's in the George section and her mask falls down

12.png

She pulls it up over her nose, but it starts slipping down again

13.png

"THIS IS THE REASON WHY I'M EXCITED TO HAVE CHILDREN!!" She says while zooming into a pair of kids leopard print leggings

"I CAN'T WAIT TO DRESS THEM"

bleeping hell.

Barely out of the supermarket and Helga yanks off her mask which was slipping down as she was waddling out of there

14.png

"I DUN IT! I DIDN'T GET TOO DISTRACTED!"

She got what she needed "AND A COUPLE OF OTHER LITTLE BIIIIITS"

15.png

Cut to home, she's showered and dressed. Now her camera goes crazy in and out of focus as she has ArseVision as she takes out her washing.

16.png

She's got a wall-mounted washing line now as the one she had on the grass was "WELL DODGE"

17.png

Now she's getting on with some "work"

Cut to her yelling at Diane for trying to get under the covers

18.png

"I DON'T WANT YER CHEEZY PITS UNDER THE BED!!! THEY'RE NEW BED SHEETS!!!"

She's finished filming her video about her pubes and she's going to edit it but she's got "A LOAD" of emails to catch up on, she says dreary

19.png

She retakes that and says that with a bit more pep.

20.png

She yells at Lola because she keeps barking today

21.png

"UGH.... I WOZ GUNNA GO SKATIN'...." She whines before saying "HELEN STOP WORRYING ABOUT IT, PRIORITISE WOT YOU NEED TO PRIORITISE... RIGHT?"

22.png

She starts making groaning throat sounds before cutting to her going out again.

She's off to pick up her prints.

"YEAH witch!"

23.png

24.png

"I'M GOING TO THE SCREEN PRINTERS TO PICK UP SUNNY BONES ART PRINTS FROM WELL.... GUD? WELL.... NICE? WELL GUD? I FINK IT'S WELL GUD..."

(it's not it's Well Nice)

"THEY WERE.... UHHHHH... I FINK IT'S THE SAME PEOPLE...? IT'S THE SAME PEOPLE WE WERE USING BEFORE"

Nice of her to remember their names.

Not content with all the places she's stopped off at already, she wants to nip to Bread Sauce because it's around the corner.

"I'M VERY MUCH OF A OPPORTUNIST WHEN IT COMES TO FOOD." we know, Helga,

"I LOVE THE TREAT-OS"

She's got her skates in the back of the car just in case she can squeeze in a skate with the gang

She goes into the studio and yells "HELLOOOO!" at the dog.

She's back in the car now

"THAT'S ONE FING I'M LIKE, SUPER CONSCIOUS OF.... ONLINE SELLING FINGS IS I JUST WANNA MAKE SURE THAT THE PACKAGING IT COMES IN IS AS ECO-FRIENDLY OR RECYCLABLE AS POSSIBLE... BECAUSE... I FINK IF YOU CAN HELP... IF IT WILL HELP tit LIKE THAT THEN DO IT"

(Funny that she says that but she'll keep going out to get takeaways and food that's wrapped in all sorts of unrecyclable shite, she accepts so much PR still which is also filled with plastic and goes to waste)

She complains about a growing skin tag on her neck which is catching on her necklaces. She might get it removed, she says as she plays around with it.

"UGH... AND IT'S A LITTLE WOBBLY! BLUHLULULULULUL!"

She hyperventilates at the Bread shop being open, she's drooling as she lists off all this tit she wants to eat

"I WANT TO GET SOMEFING SAVORY AND I WANT SOMEFING SWEET... AND I MIGHT GET A COFFEE" She then screams "OH MY GOD I LOVE BREAD SOUCE SO MUCHAAAAAAH!!!"

She's been in and she's back in the car now. She says she got too excited in there "AND I PROBABLY MADE A BIT OF A SCENE!"

Jesus Christ.

"BUT IT'S EXCITING, BAKERY'S REALLY EXCITE ME!"

She got a Mediterranean pie

25.png

She got a mocha doughnut

26.png

She puts the pie in her mouth before taking it out to say "OH I GOT A FLAT WHITE"

Then shoves it back in again

29.png

27.png

Ugh the noise of her munching into her chin mic

28.png

She's speaking wiv her mouth full "OH MY GOD OH MY FUCKIN' GOD"

30.png

She's saying it's sooooo full of flavour and is packed.

Hungry Helga throws her head back out roars with a mouthful of food "WOOOOOOOW!"

31.png

She's so bleeping gross. I bet she didn't even bother to sanitise her hands before she ate.

She's off skating now. I love how she blurs out her number plate, yet doesn't bother to blur out the car next to hers...

32.png

She was debating whether to go home and do some work, but because it's a nice day she's just going skating.

33.png

"OH A MASK!"

"DEZE ARE DA MOXI PAMFURS" She yells to the small crowd of skaters who have also turned up.

"COR I JUST LOVE DAT PERFUME. IT'S MY HAPPY SMELL" she says randomly while skating with someone.

34.png

"IT REMINDS ME OF MY.... FUH.. MY... SEE I HAVE DIS FING WHERE I GO ON HOLIDAY FROM DE AIRPORT BECAUSE IT MAKES ME... FINK OF...." She gasps for air "IT'S LIKE... WEN I WEAR IT.... I FINK OF... DAT TIME?"

Why is she talking like a 5 year old?

Oop, she's still going. This girl next to her is just "yepping" along

"AND I BOUGHT CHLOE WEN I WENT TO VANCOOOOOHER BECAUSE MY BEST FRIEND WENT OUT THERE AND I WENT TO VISIT HER AND SO WHEN I PUT IT ON NOW I FINK OF MA BEST FRIEND"

What a long bleeping way to say that.

She's back home now.

"DAT WOZ NEEDED. DAT WOZ FUN. GUD TIME. GUUUUD TIMES."

Fiwl's hopping around indoors, he's getting ready for a run.

"HELLOOOOO YOU OKAY?" She yells

"YEAH, YOU?" He replies, doing whatever... this move is

35.png

"YEP" says Helga "YOU WARMIN' UP?"

No dingus he's having a bleeping stroke. What does it look like he's doing.

36.png

Oop, actually he's summoning bleeping demons

37.png

He does lunges towards the camera and Helga giggles like a child "HE HE HEEEEE HE HEHE HEEEEEH!"

Whilst Fiwl's out she's going to print off labels for her prints

"NOW THEY'RE HERE I'M GUNNA POST ABOUT IT LIKE THEY'RE HERE! ORDER ONE! ORDER ONE! ORDER ONE! ORDER ONE!"

She says that she puts in a "free" sticker for every order

She then moans about where she got her stickers from, she thought she'd ordered a whole reel of stickers but they're printed two per A4 page.

"AND I'M PRETTY PISSED OFF BY THAT. I FINK IT'S SUCH A WASTE!" Says the person who has to go to the dump every bleeping week.

She says that learning about postage is "scary but kewl"

"DIS ONE'S GOING ALL THE WAY TO LOS ANGELES! WOW!! DAT'S MAD!!!"

"YOU GOING ON HOLIDAY!" She sings to the t-shirt

She talks about having to wait till May to get a new round of t-shirts printed. She's touching her face and sniffing as she's packing. Yum.

Cut to her yelling up the stairs to Fiwl "SHALL WE DO SUM TEA?"

Now she's singing to the dogs.

Cut to Fiwl crying on the floor because this is his life now... I mean he's playing with the dogs.

38.png

39.png

She's got a plant based dinner.

Now she's putting up her curtain pole.... with great difficulty

40.png

"WHY DID I DO THAT? HELEN IS SUCH A twit SUMTIMES" She says to herself "I'M GUNNA BREAK SUMFINK SOON"

She then pulls a face and starts whinging

41.png

"I DUNNO WOT I DO"

42.png

She says If her mum's watching this she'd be pissing herself "SAVAGE SUEEEEE!"

She grunts and groans trying to put the brackets up

"I HATE MYSELF!"

She's just constantly complaining.

She passes Fiwl as she goes to get some higher steps and says that she's getting it all wrong

"PROBABLY" he replies.

I think Fiwl's in bed, he's complaining

"IT'S POINTING RIGHT AT ME AND IT'S REALLY ANNOYING!" He moans about the light.

Helga turns it and now pretends she's on stage

43.png

"HELLOOOOO!"

She send Fiwl to his van to get her something

"OH LOOK IT'S GONE ON THE WONK!" She complains

44.png

Before whining to Fiwl to go "OH GOOOO ON... JUST DO IT FOR ME, IT WILL TAKE YOU FIVE SECONDS TO DO THIS. IT'LL TAKE ME TWENTY HOURS"

Fiwl cackles loudly at her.

He wants to do it tomorrow

"NO I WANT TO DO IT NOW!" Demands Helga

45.png

"DO YOU HAVE TO DO IT NOW? IT'S QUARTER TO NINE!" Asks Fiwl

"YEAH!" Yells Helga, putting her foot up onto the radiator

"DON'T STAND ON THE RADIATOR" Warns Fiwl

"I'M NOT! I'M JUST PUTTIN MA FOOT ON IT!" She says with a moody tone

46.png

Fiwl's had it with her tit

"IT'S QUARTER TO NINE AT NIGHT! I'VE BEEN AT WORK ALL DAY.... YOU'VE HAD A BUSY DAY. WE'VE ALL HAD A BUSY DAY. WE'VE JUST HAD DINNER AND CLEARED UP THAT DOESN'T NEED TO BE DONE RIGHT NOW DOES IT?"

(LOL she's had a busy day. witch could have done this instead of stuffing doughnuts and pies in the car or instead of going skating)

Helga pouts and sighs loudly

47.png

She stabs her belly with the screwdriver and quietly says "....NO"

"NO... YER RIGHT... IT DOESN'T NEED TO BE DUN RIGHT NOW" She snot sighs loudly, but still stands up on the steps hoping that Fiwl will change his mind if she keeps pouting

"YOU'RE JUST STRESSING YOURSELF OUT FOR NO REASON," says Fiwl

Helga interrupts him "YER RIGHT!! IT DOESN'T NEED TO BE DUN RIGHT NOW! I NEED TA...." She inhales loudly as she gets down the steps, she stops halfway and pouts - hoping that Fiwl will give in.

"I KNOW YOU WANT TO GET IT DONE AND YOU'RE EXCITED," Says Fiwl as Helga stabs her thigh with the screwdriver in frustration

"YOU'RE LIKE A CHILD" notes Fiwl,

"I AM NOT LIKE A CHILD!!!!!" Sulks Helga, "I'M LIKE YOU! YOU'RE IMPATIENT! YOU LIKE GETTIN' FINGS DUN!"

Erm, no Helga. You are a child. The difference between you and Fiwl is that he can get things done, you always need someone to hold your hand and fix your duck ups.

"AND YOOOU DON'T STOP FINKING ABOUT FINGS UNTIL DER DUN!" She carries on this bizarre twisting it to be Fiwl's fault... "SO YOU KNOW WOT IT'S LIKE TO BEEEE ME!"

She starts packing up

"BUT THEN I'M BEING THE... YOU'RE BEING THE ME IN THIS SITUATION BECAUSE I'M DER ON THAT'S NORMALLY TELLIN YOOOOU.... JUST FORGET ABOUT IT DER'S ALWAYS TOMORROW"

Helga caves and she's going to do it tomorrow.... I mean, she could have done it today if she got whatever she needed out of Fiwl's van herself... but okay...

She decides to make herself a cup of tea.

She climbs into bed and finally asks Fiwl how his run was (wasn't that like 4 hours ago?)

She asks Fiwl for her ice cream and they eat it in bed.

She's done her skincare in bed.

Fiwl's locked the dogs in their dungeon

Helga wipes a jade roller around her face and then puts it all over Fiwl's face. Yum.

She thanks us for watching.

48.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I don't understand how she can do so much in a day but also complain about EVERYTHING she's doing. We've all been cooped up for months.

I went to a new PT today and I was grinning from ear to ear. The gym was empty, we did loads of stuff and I had a bloody great time. It was one of the best days I've had this year. Almost felt a bit emotional. Then I came home.

END OF DAY. Good old can't stay home Anderz was on a bleeping world tour.

Why even go to the gym if you hate what you're doing and are going to whinge about it like some sulky teenager/baby hybrid. You're 30 years old mate.

bleeping hell. What a debbie downer.

Reactions: 41
The size of that pie 😳 That isn’t a snack pie, that’s a dinner pie.

Also, I’m stunned that Fiwl actually stood up to her and told her she was being a child. I give it until June when lockdown lifts and they can’t pretend to stand each other any longer.

Reactions: 49
Does anyone else think it's so disgusting to get into their clean bed with "outside" clothes on? I won't even sit on top of my bed in the clothes I've been outside in because god knows what dirt has got onto them... you're meant to sleep in that place and you're bringing in all kind of tit from outdoors into it... grim

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Does anyone else think it's so disgusting to get into their clean bed with "outside" clothes on? I won't even sit on top of my bed in the clothes I've been outside in because god knows what dirt has got onto them... you're meant to sleep in that place and you're bringing in all kind of tit from outdoors into it... grim
YES! I nearly said this about her laser video but it seems to divide people. It grosses me out, I'll only get in my bed when I've had a wash and I'm in my pyjamas. Seeing people wearing their outside clothes, and sitting where their pillows are as well, is just grim.

Screenshot_20210423-212305_Samsung Internet.jpg

Also.... this indicates she's also been to Alton Towers recently doing some super spreading.

Reactions: 22
The thing that grosses me out is the magnums in bed. When the chocolate cracks and likely falls onto the duvet 😬 *shudders*

• Sick
Reactions: 33
So she went skating Wednesday AND today. All with more than 6 people in a group outside

Wonder who she will be mixing with this weekend? 🤔

Reactions: 15
So she went skating Wednesday AND today. All with more than 6 people in a group outside

Wonder who she will be mixing with this weekend? 🤔
Yep 🙄

Point Blur_Apr232021_214555.jpg

This girl from their skating group mentioned Helga falling over on twitter 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I couldn’t not go and watch that snippet where she tries to do baby cute persuasive voice and beg Fiwl to do it for her. You can tell he’s laughing it off because he knows she’s being ridiculous and he’s clearly tired as it’s nighttime and he’s been at a demanding physical job all day and then having to deal with that. I get asking your partner to do the jobs you struggle at if you do other chores round the house (I see she does the washing from the constant arse shots we get) but Helga could have just asked at a reasonable time and when he’s off work and probably in a better mood to do it. She uses him as a constant emotional crutch and poor guy is drained! I wouldn’t dream of asking mine when he’s in bed wanting to go to sleep😂🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 27
chocolate ice cream in the bed is one thing if you’re feeling a bit sorry for yourself of an afternoon, but not right before bed time🤢 bet she didn’t brush her teeth after either

• Sick
Reactions: 20
No, I don’t think it’s disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hmmm, wonder if she's gonna start showing fil putting his foot down more so when they inevitably break up she can use it as evidence of him not being nice/reason they broke up etc. Like she did with Maff, constantly editing in the bad parts/arguments into her vlogs so people would have her back in the comments
Seemed weird to include that entire section at the end tbh, just wasn't needed *yawn*

• Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.