Helen Anderson #17 is divorced, is a smoker, is ready for Fiwl to impreg with his poker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll probably read this and will zoom in really bleeping close again just to gross us out šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Guys Iā€™ve finally done it. Iā€™ve unfollowed Helga on Insta and YouTube. Had a massive cull last night on my socials of people that donā€™t ā€œbring joyā€ Marie Kondo style.

but you can bet your ass am still gonna be noseying on this thread for the absolute banter šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I unfollowed her YT a few weeks ago and it feels freeing. Usually, my IG is very Marie Kondo'ed and I only follow creators I love but at this point. I feel too attached to Helen. I don't mind missing out on YT tho - not like anyone (other than Luna, saint) is watching her 20 minute videos alternating between breaking guidelines and sitting on her sofa.

Reactions: 20
I unfollowed her on everything quite a few months back. Makes visiting here even more fun cos you never know what hijinks old Hegla has gotten up to šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 30
CF2D7FDD-91EC-4C72-B604-01109B5E74B3.png

Thereā€™s literally a message right underneath the donkey one, heā€™s tired of your qUiRkY bollocks, Helen. No doubt he was probably at work at this point too so heā€™s busy W O R K I N G. I wonder what utter nonsense is in that cropped message.

Reactions: 32
View attachment 552612
Thereā€™s literally a message right underneath the donkey one, heā€™s tired of your qUiRkY bollocks, Helen. No doubt he was probably at work at this point too so heā€™s busy W O R K I N G. I wonder what utter nonsense is in that cropped message.
Same story, different bloke

Screenshot_20210429-230425.png

She loves showing us just how desperate, pathetic and needy she really is šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Same story, different bloke

View attachment 552643

She loves showing us just how desperate, pathetic and needy she really is šŸ¤£
For Christā€™s saaaaake!! Helen, babe. When you work a proper ā€˜9-5ā€™ your hour for lunch is precious. Especially in jobs that physically tire you out!

I know in my last 8-6, I hardly had time to think my own thoughts on my lunch break ā€˜cause I was so tired! As much as I loved seeing a text from my other half, he can (and is able to, thank duck) wait until Iā€™m off the clock and have the mental energy to put together a coherent response. Could you imagine the amount of complaining weā€™d hear from Helen if she ever had to work a real job, even part time hours? ā€œI was sooo tired by 12pm, I didnā€™t have the energy to visit 3 different supermarkets to find my favourite lunch desert waaaahhhhhā€ I know we all say it and itā€™s always been true but this woman is so out of touch with reality. bleeping chatting shite about donkeys at 13:30 while poor Philā€™s probably just trying to have a cup of tea and appreciate the lack of squealing, moaning and farting šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
People that need constant messaging about empty pointless bullshit all day give me the ick. I donā€™t care what youā€™re thinking about having for lunch. I donā€™t care that you just saw a big pigeon. I donā€™t care that the postman delivered a slightly damaged letter. Iā€™m working, you should be working, give me the highlights later not the boring 24hr stream now ok???

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Can't believe she goes all the way to London for a haircut. Norwich is not short of amazing hairdressers, we have so, so, so many places she could go to. Even if she fell out with the people at the Wolfpack, there's at least three other places on *that same street*

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.