Helen Anderson #17 is divorced, is a smoker, is ready for Fiwl to impreg with his poker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this. She claims to be a size 14 in ASDA (which is notorious for generous sizing) and also in ASOS’ oversized pieces, but if she thinks that’s a representation of her real size then she’s either massively stupid or deluded. I don’t get the sizing obsession tbh. I’m a good size 10-12, but more often than not I just go on how things feel on me. Sometimes it’s a size 8 and can also be a 14 in jeans, etc. But then again, I don’t have a problem with booze, over eating and binging on pure shite all the time 😂
thing is brands are known to either be generous with sizing or super small. I’m a size 12 top and 14 bottom but at my heaviest I’ve been a size 16 in an ASDA Jean (super comfy by the way and dead easy to get into as I’ve seen people wanting a pair on the thread) it varies on brands, the way the clothing is made and your body shape - but the thing is even at my heaviest I have a smaller bottom half than Helen so I don’t understand how she can be a size 14 still. The majority of people I know have gained weight in this pandemic - it was bound to happen while living inside and coping with the the new normal through booze and food as we could only go to supermarkets. I don’t anyone would be shaming her for it since avoiding it is worse.

I get if you need new clothes after all this pandemic to fit into but most of the brands she’s choosing to buy from are known for sizing plus size or curve, petite and tall. I think she’s avoided calling it a haul since she got so much tit for talking about slow fashion and then did a haul video weeks later and had to address it. There’s so much more content you could create than a haul or even talk about smaller businesses or slow fashion brands who need the exposure more than the bigger corporate brands.

Reactions: 17
Just watched the new music video....and just, what? The animation is kinda cool but the racist caricature is a big yikes. And the bits of her dancing about made me so uncomfortable.

Reactions: 22
That video. I've not even watched but it annoys me how this is her job. She could have gathered the clothes first, or at LEAST edited out where she goes to get things she's forgotten. The tucking of the shirt is old news, also it looks tit as she's not pulled it out well enough. What's going on with her fringe???

Also that belly, she is so bloated. Literally a couple of weeks off booze, eating more vegetables than carbs/sweets, drinking 2 litres of water and she'd she a HUGE difference.

The fringe also looks mental and I can't work out why.

I too am debating the ASDA jeans in size 14 which is 32 inch waist.
I think when she's been trimming her fringe she's trimmed too far on the sides... I too have done this and it does look mental 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I went overboard with takeaways in the first lockdown (blaming being depressed and not my then lack of self control 😂) and it made me feel like absolute tit, so I can't imagine that she's feeling great!
Yeah but if you took pictures and recorded videos of your takeaways I think you would have noticed the cycle sooner - she has pride in it

Reactions: 12
Which of you mentioned Smack The Pony before? @Tyla73 was it you? Because those cringey bits in the Sunny Bones video are PURE Smack The Pony!

Spot the difference. Because I bleeping can't.
Screenshot_20210414-151845_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210414-152034_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I don’t understand how she was a 14 in those nasty gal items. I just ordered from nasty gal about a month ago, everything in size 14, they’re only slightly big on me (hardly noticeable to anyone else) and Helen and I are definitely not the same size.

Reactions: 18
Not to be a sensitive Sally, but the stock/news footage of the forest fires and houses on fire behind Helgminge are tacky and I ain’t duck with that

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Not to be a sensitive Sally, but the stock/news footage of the forest fires and houses on fire behind Helgminge are tacky and I don’t think it’s tasteful
I thought that too. And I don't get the 1930s black caricature either. Are the dimbos really so ignorant of what it looks like!?

Side note, I revisited REelaxs Be KeWl and this shot of her ankle made me cringe my face into oblivion 😩

C3B79DE4-DDA8-4C28-9823-BDA470A119C8.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Thanks to whoever first mentioned Amy aka who Helen wants to be, been following her since and love her. She’s redecorating a room in her house and spoke about it on her story, all I could think was HELEN WOULD NEVER do things on a budget or give out advice like this
0ED8785B-A8F5-4A33-B741-BB08B9984432.png
6BF89D84-6B62-4787-9348-15FFF984AE66.png

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I know you joke but this is a literal range from Thirteen Supply Co 🤣 Watch out for that cringe-worthy romantic gesture with stuff they got sent for free 🙄

View attachment 528689
Oh. My. God. I didn’t watch her video, only read Luna’s recap so I didn’t see the actual pin (if she even showed it at all) I’ve been seeing this brand in online ads for well over a year now and wanted to treat myself to the pin and maybe the print when I sort my walls out. But Christ, I love my other half dearly and we’ve been together nearly 3 years but I just couldn’t buy that with the intention of giving it as a genuine gift. Yes it’s ‘lovely’ but I think it’s quite insincere in badge form? GuRL, Helen, I thought we’d been through this before, what you DOING ? 🥴😂

I think Helen's come to the point where she has no opinions or personality of her own left, so all she has left to talk about is the things she buys

Reactions: 25
I think Helen's come to the point where she has no opinions or personality of her own left, so all she has left to talk about is the things she buys
Agreed.
Odd how she always times her videos out to be interpreted by Phil. Like she's trying to scream "see I'm not alone!!"

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.