Helen Anderson #17 is divorced, is a smoker, is ready for Fiwl to impreg with his poker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's nothing wrong with being opinionated if you've actually looked into the thing you're being opinionated about. The problem is, Helen is just all mouth and no trousers. She thinks being loud is enough to qualify her to talk about things because she's 'unconventional' and kewwwwwwwl πŸ˜‚

Also when she essentially said 'why do you want to save money/build your finances'? What a stupid bleeping question. Why wouldn't you you berk

Reactions: 37
Also, Sunny Bones music totally sucks. It's absolutely awful. I work as a music reviewer and my partner is a musician (when he gets a chance in between running two businesses and having a part-time job), and if someone sent their stuff to my email address to review I would refuse. You literally couldn't pay me. And my partner couldn't write something that bad if he tried.

I'm absolutely creasing at Anderz touting Alvvays as one of her inspirations (after I said a couple of months ago about her not ever mentioning any current alternative bands *like Alvvays* funny that :rolleyes:)

Compare this absolutely beautiful track with Helen's pathetic, screechy, boring "Echoes of You" and it just does not compute that she claims to draw influence from them.

Sorry if this comes across as being a bit of music snob πŸ˜‚ Just grinds my fuckin' gears.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Also, Sunny Bones music totally sucks. It's absolutely awful. I work as a music reviewer and my partner is a musician (when he gets a chance in between running two businesses and having a part-time job), and if someone sent their stuff to my email address to review I would refuse. You literally couldn't pay me. And my partner couldn't write something that bad if he tried.

I'm absolutely creasing at Anderz touting Alvvays as one of her inspirations (after I said a couple of months ago about her not ever mentioning any current alternative bands *like Alvvays* funny that :rolleyes:)

Compare this absolutely beautiful track with Helen's pathetic, screechy, boring "Echoes of You" and it just does not compute that she claims to draw influence from them.

Sorry if this comes across as being a bit of music snob πŸ˜‚ Just grinds my fuckin' gears.
This this so much this. Feel like before she was going for Best Coast vibes. You. Are. Not. American

Reactions: 27
Also when she essentially said 'why do you want to save money/build your finances'? What a stupid bleeping question. Why wouldn't you you berk
Right?! What a stupid bleeping question to ask 🀣🀣🀣

I love the advice she gave to the person who blocked them from everything and she says "just send him a message"...uhm, he blocked her, you idiot 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The STATE of her. Looks like a substance abuse issue. I've timestamped at 20 minutes in where you can really see the state she's in. For following minute after my timestamp her demeanour, eye rolling and word slurring is quite shocking. The way she does the dog bark is alarming, you can see she's off her head.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
The STATE of her. Looks like a substance abuse issue. I've timestamped at 20 minutes in where you can really see the state she's in. For following minute after my timestamp her demeanour, eye rolling and word slurring is quite shocking. The way she does the dog bark is alarming, you can see she's off her head.

God this is shocking. She reminds me of that girl in the pub who's tweaking at 9pm and making everyone uncomfortable.

Also that nasty reaction to the dog barking!! :mad::cry: WTF Helen?!
My fur baby (Not a dog, a cat) is super vocal, like he just has so many opinions and needs them to be known πŸ˜‚ And I just could NOT imagine responding to him like this?? I always go so gooey when he yowls and start babytalking him πŸ˜‚ "Whassa matta babyyy you got something to say? You hungry? Not dinner time yet baby but you can have some Dreamies. Good boyyyy." πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm an absolute melt but that's how you should be with your pets?!

Give your animals to someone who would actually want them you miserable cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
God this is shocking. She reminds me of that girl in the pub who's tweaking at 9pm and making everyone uncomfortable.

Also that nasty reaction to the dog barking!! :mad::cry: WTF Helen?!
My fur baby (Not a dog, a cat) is super vocal, like he just has so many opinions and needs them to be known πŸ˜‚ And I just could NOT imagine responding to him like this?? I always go so gooey when he yowls and start babytalking him πŸ˜‚ "Whassa matta babyyy you got something to say? You hungry? Not dinner time yet baby but you can have some Dreamies. Good boyyyy." πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm an absolute melt but that's how you should be with your pets?!

Give your animals to someone who would actually want them you miserable cow.
Cat mama here too and my tortie is SO bleeping VOCAL. She wakes my kids up from their naps. But I still would never respond the way Helen does! And yes, she totally gives off those vibes. That girl with stale cider breath spraying you with spit and telling you her life story while you nod and step back and quickly finish the fag you regret popping out to smoke.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Cat mama here too and my tortie is SO bleeping VOCAL. She wakes my kids up from their naps. But I still would never respond the way Helen does! And yes, she totally gives off those vibes. That girl with stale cider breath spraying you with spit and telling you her life story while you nod and step back and quickly finish the fag you regret popping out to smoke.
She must be so deeply unhappy and angry within herself to treat animals like this. Whatever else is happening in the world, my cat makes me feel comforted and happy.

Yep that's the one, you must know her too?! :unsure:πŸ˜‚

I'm laughing but her "high-as-a-kite" behaviour is deeply concerning. Her family/friends/Phil need to intervene because this could spiral and end really very badly. She could drown in the bath or crash her car into a tree, or accidentally harm someone else because she's too out of it to function.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She must be stoned here.

The inability to keep her eyes open, slurring/inability to form a coherent sentence etc is exactly like someone I know who smokes weed everyday but the difference is, if they get like this, they realise themselves that they've had too much or that they're talking nonsense. They don't film it and stick it on youtube for the entire world to see and class it as "quality content" πŸ˜‚.

Reactions: 28
"I'm not high, I just slur all the time and roll my eyes to the back of my skull cos i'm well kwerky. I'm gonna give you advice and then be a right dick about it if you took me seriously but also if you disagree.." Twatty twatface twit.

Oh and you're a size 14?! Okay, put on a piece of clothing that you bought 3 years ago then. I dare ya!

Reactions: 34
Go on, β€’, mate, come join us. As always so sad I’m blocked/banned so I can’t join in πŸ’”
I’m banned too which also saddens me :LOL:. Can Helga see the comments even if someone is banned? It always confuses me because it looks like your comments are posted even if you’ve been blocked. If Helen can see them I might pop on there and tell her to rehome her dogs.

I’ve more stuff to say (quelle surprise) but I’ll do my essay later as, unlike Helga, I really do have a job to to.

Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20210416-154503~2.png

Screenshot_20210416-154513.png

Screenshot_20210416-154523~2.png

Screenshot_20210416-154533.png

It's just her being her "extroverted" self that makes her slur her words, ramble incoherently and makes her eyes roll around. Duh.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Just the thought of her ham fisting herself all over the pub garden and the poor unsuspecting fellow pub goers is enough to make anyone stay home. Watch out, Norwich. Ham slabs is out and (very likely) pissed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So since she's identified she drinks too much she's been pissed at Grace's, pissed in her own garden, pissed in a video and now she's going to a pub to get pissed.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.