Helen Anderson #17 is divorced, is a smoker, is ready for Fiwl to impreg with his poker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread Luna. Haha the tees are selling fast. Okay then.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20210411-214813_compress98.jpg

Ahahhaha she got Fiwl advertising it on his IG 🤣🤣🤣

Filfluencer forgot to #AD #Gifted 🤣

Screenshot_20210411-214826_compress70.jpg

He looks like he just came out of a river, why does he look so... wet?

Screenshot_20210411-214836~2_compress92.jpg

The face 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
Do you HAVE to put ‘ad’ if it’s just some crappy t-shirt you’re trying to flog? Like seriously does anyone give a duck? OmG sHe DiDnT pUt Ad?!?! It’s not an advertisement if it’s your own thing? head.
935D5127-6486-4BAD-94DF-F9E18F3EDB49.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do you HAVE to put ‘ad’ if it’s just some crappy t-shirt you’re trying to flog? Like seriously does anyone give a duck? OmG sHe DiDnT pUt Ad?!?! It’s not an advertisement if it’s your own thing? head.
View attachment 525114
Just noticed her trying to thin pose. Such false advertising saying that she's wearing a large yet she's pulling the shirt in to make it look more form fitting

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’d actually pay Helga a crisp £10 note to watch her try to get into a size 10 piece of clothing... not a size 10 oversized bag dress, but a fitted, size 10 t-shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Does anyone remember those cut out mannequin things you would get where you could put paper clothes on them? Like really sharp edged boxy clothes?

The fit on Fiwwwwwlll reminds me of those. Like he's got some paper bits folded down behind his shoulders. So odd 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Phil is so fanny whipped at this point what other humiliating tasks can Helen make him do? ‘Advertise my bands merch, our fans think I’m shagging the guitarist lolololol I do nothing to dispel this assumption lololol’. ‘yeh ok’

Also sorry the placement of the huge orange circle is so unflattering. Turned the gunt into a bullseye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Ugh so I really don't get the print or the tee. No shade to the designer, (like I mentioned in a previous thread, she creates some lovely stuff) but wouldn't it have been nice (smart, even) if the print actually tied in with the single/album artwork? Just going by what I can see on Spotify, only the colour scheme is similar. The fonts and other elements are so different, nothing relates. The more I see it, the more it bugs me. Maybe it's just me though 🙃

Reactions: 21
Ugh so I really don't get the print or the tee. No shade to the designer, (like I mentioned in a previous thread, she creates some lovely stuff) but wouldn't it have been nice (smart, even) if the print actually tied in with the single/album artwork? Just going by what I can see on Spotify, only the colour scheme is similar. The fonts and other elements are so different, nothing relates. The more I see it, the more it bugs me. Maybe it's just me though 🙃
Relating to album artwork woulda been cool....but 2 songs does not an album make

Phil looks so lost in that picture and so uncomfortable like hes been told put this on and stand there...whats worse is there will have been 50 photos taken and this was "the best"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Relating to album artwork woulda been cool....but 2 songs does not an album make

Phil looks so lost in that picture and so uncomfortable like hes been told put this on and stand there...whats worse is there will have been 50 photos taken and this was "the best"
I honestly don't get what Phil gets out of this relationship. He's obviously quite a chilled out guy. I can't imagine he wants any of this influencer-by-proxy life, and don't think Maff did either. Why do they stick around? I would put money on her being a tit lay. At least we all stick around because we used to like her and it's kind of funny to be rendered incredulous. What do these dudes get from it?

• Heart
Reactions: 30

I agree. It also looks like the design is taking up too much space on the t shirt, you can't really read what it says when it's being worn, at least on Helen. Surely it makes more sense for it to be smaller in the middle of the t shirt? Also, why are there more photos of the t shirts on Helen's Instagram than the band's page!?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.