Helen Anderson #17 is divorced, is a smoker, is ready for Fiwl to impreg with his poker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean more the way she eluded to it in her 'we split' video, sorry I wasn't more clear on that! I watched that recently and thought the pic she tried to paint was clear enough to make this point. The Maff thing, I read through here, I think? He spoke about attending therapy on IG in Dec 18 () but I couldn't find more on his account. Either way, he seems more balanced and calm now.

Could you link to the video? I didn't realize they did a video on that and thought he started attending after their split. I remember the Halloween stuff but the way I saw it was that they seemed to be arguing constantly so she felt blindsighted in what a big deal it turned out to be, if that makes sense? Like I think there was issues but Helen didn't think it would have that outcome.

Either way, speculation aside, I hope Helen is able to fully process it and the damage it did through her therapy.

Reactions: 10
Her hair is gorgeous in that video. She looks so good here!! She looks like a different person. I agree with the person above, obviously we all age and there’s a bit of time difference between these videos but she looks so unhealthy now. Even her mannerisms so different and I just can’t get over how bad her content is now! Every video is the same - kettle shot, sit down and moan about something, sit on the sofa of ‘dreams’ with her suffocating duvet, make dinner, do something in her garden, rub her hands all over her face like she’s trying to knead a ball of dough and slap some makeup on, talk about how she’s the happiest she’s ever been, talk about productivity, buy something pointless, show an over the top outfit that she’s styled 100 times before. It’s actually sad to see.
To be honest she looks defeated and desperate for any improvement at this point. I don’t think she knows where to start because she’s not yet able to look closer to home. It’s kinda sad really, she used to be vibrant in a reasonably palatable way.

Reactions: 14
I wonder if she'll mention in her weekend round up about breaking covid rules when she had her family over and she dyed and styled her niece's hair (you're not allowed to meet indoors)

Point Blur_Apr192021_174927.jpg

Screenshot_20210419-174759_compress79.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
VIDEO SUMMARY: Taking Back Sunday

[Description: ....see what I did there 😉 Im so happy life feels like its going back to normal!]

TLDR:
SHE PICKED UP A TON OF DOG tit FROM HER GARDEN
SHE WENT OUT TO THE PUB FOR FOOD AND DRINKS
WENT TO ANOTHER PUB WITH HER MATES FOR FOOD AND DRINKS
DRANK SOME MORE WHEN SHE GOT HOME
ORDER SOME MORE FOOD AND HAD MORE DRINKS

KettleVision: today she's using her dildo mug

1.png

She's starting off her Sunday morning by picking up dog tit in the garden

2.png

She's waddling around picking up all the shits because they're cutting the grass today

"I REALLY NEED TO GET IN THE HABIT OF PICKING IT UP STRAIGHT AFTER THEY'VE BEEN" (she's so bleeping lazy)

3.png

Jesus Christ, when was the last time she cleared up after them? shes' still roaming around picking up tit.

She's saying that Fiwl's going to cut the grass for her (because she is lazy) because he's is very thorough

"GROSS GROSS GROSS"

She's still going.

"NEARLY THERE!"

"THE LAST LITTLE NUGGETS. UGH GROSS!"

Fiwls here and been chin mic'd to say that he's getting the dog toys off the grass. He's got his hands in his pockets as he kicks the toys

4.png

He says that Helen's cleaned up all the dog poo already, but she might have missed some - she always does

"BUT IT'S ALRIGHT, I'LL LET HER OFF BECAUSE THE GRASS GETS LONG AND YOU CAN'T SEE IT" he says.

This is great content.

We watch Fiwl struggle to start the lawnmower. He's mumbling to himself. We have to watch this for a while...

"SMELLS LIKE PETROL AND CUTTIN' GRASS" He says, while pushing a petrol filled lawnmower which he... just filled up with petrol while... cutting bleeping grass.

Lol Fiwl yells to Helga to get him a portion allergy tablet and comments that otherwise, he'll be sniffing for 3 weeks, why do I feel that he's only yelling this after it was pointed out that he was clearly sick a few videos ago when he was breathing into a steamer and had vicks...

Helga waddles down and says "HERE YOU ARE SIR, I AM ADMINISTERING YOU A PIRITON AND I HAVE HERE SOME WATER"

Helga is screaming at him now after he chopped down some of her plants, we can't hear what she's saying because the mower is going, but the witch ain't happy!

5.png

"SORRY MATE," Says Fiwl... not clear if he's saying this to Helga or the plant...

Helga stomps down the path with a face like thunder

6.png

7.png

We're in the bedroom now, and Helga is painting

"I PAIN-TED! I PAIN-TED!"

She's going to be making a video on it when it's all done. Yay.

She rambles on about watching tv while she was painting all Saturday, but she feels really good about her terracotta walls and grey-black skirting boards.

Says this is more "HER" now, and feels more like HER bedroom, before she wasn't really loving it (probably because it reminded her of both Maff and Mark lol)

She's got a decorator coming in tomorrow (Monday/today) to wallpaper for her.

She says that having dark skirting boards are the way forward.

She screams because she just put her paintbrush in her cup of tea, so naturally, she has to slurp the paint-tea.

8.png

"CAN'T WASTE A TEA!" (Or the chance to get your face off on another substance...)

Cut to bath, cut to her getting ready to go out. They've walked to a pub

And Fiwl's on his phone again

9.png

10.png

Helga explains that they have walked into the "SIT TEA"

11.png

She mentions that everywhere's open for them to sit outside

13.png

14.png

15.png

She's ordering a pint with a chicken burger and chips.

16.png

She's asking the waiter about the ale and she decides she wants that instead

17.png

The waiter asks if she would like to taste it first and she says no it's ok, but Fiwl wants to try it so she says "ALRIGHT" while recoiling backwards

18.png

19.png

20.png

They've come to St Andrew's Brew House.

It's great that we get to see this nice area.. oh wait no we just get treated to a super close up shot of Helga gurning and picking her ear.

21.png

She mentions that this is the first time that Fiwl has popped into the city for a while, she came here the other day (of course)

She gets her taster shot of ale

"OH LOOK IT'S TINY!!!" She squeals.

22.png

"SO CUTE!"

24.png

"YER KNOW WOT.. IT'S NICE.. IT'S JUST I LIKE A STRONG IPA, so she changes her mind again and gets what she originally ordered, but hey, she got a free shot.

23.png

25.png

She wheezes a laugh at the waiter.

"I JUST LIKE IT TO MAKE ME GO LIKE THIS..... A BIT" She bobs her head.

26.png

She wheezes another laugh at the poor waiter

27.png

28.png

The waiter has escaped now. "IT'S YOUR FIRST PINT" Says Helga to Fiwl.

Quality Over Quantity Quirkerz has a new filming style.... BlurVision.

29.png

Honestly, I think it's an improvement from seeing all her bleeping chins for the last few minutes.

She asks Fiwl how it feels to have his first pint of 2020... Jesus Christ.

"2021" Fiwl corrects her.

30.png

31.png

Helga swings the camera left to right as Fiwl says that his pint is "YEAH, IT'S GOOD. NICE"

They've eaten their food and now have moved on to another pub (Norwich Playhouse) because it's Conor's birthday so the gang are all out together.

32.png

33.png

She asks Fiwl if he's having a nice time having his SECOND pint 🤣

34.png

He mumbles something and Helga goes "YEAHHHH"

Cut back to home now. She's got herself some more alcohol to drink

35.png

She starts talking but then is interrupted by Fiwl "HELLOOOO YOU OKAY?"

He can't find his phone charger

Helga sinks lower and lower into her slump positing

36.png

She gets back to scrolling on her phone

"WOTS HAPPENING? WOTS BEEN GOING ON?" She gets distracted by a bird "OOH THERE'S A BIRD!"

She tells us she has a bird nesting in her roof and he's "GOT A LOAD OF WORMS IN HIS GOB"

She's deciding on having a takeaway because having a day out with pub grub wasn't enough for Helga.

"SUM ONE PLANTED DA SEED OF 'AVING AN INDIAN TAKEAWAY AT DA PUB AND NOW WE'RE LIKE... OOH, THAT DOES SOUND GREAT... EVEN THOUGH WE ATE OUT FOR LUNCH... OH WELL."

She's now slumped, scrolling on her phone, catching up with what her mates have been doing. Some went to a cricket match "THERE WOZ BEERS" Says the alcoholic.

"I'M JUST GUNNA SIT 'ERE... AND... SIT 'ERE... AND JUST.... SIT 'ERE...."

37.png

"UGH THERE REALLY IS SOMETHING LIVING IN MY....." she trails off and editing Helga decides that's worthwhile to put in a vlog with a bit of text

38.png

Such qUaLiTy

She perks up when she realises that she actually has a camera there.

She says it was nice to see Conor and Melissa... and Josie and Ross

She mentions that she went to lunch on Friday and says that going out for lunch today was weird and "kewl" because she saw so many other people... not people she knows but just watching other people "DO STUFF"

39.png

"IT'S A GOOD, POSITIVE FEELING.. LIKE FINGS ARE ACTUALLY GOING BACK TO NORMAL"

"LIKE BEFORE THERE WOZ ALWAYS THAT UNCERTAINTY THAT FINGS WILL CLOSE AGAIN AND IT DID... THIS TIME IT FEELS LIKE WE'RE ON THE HOME STRAIGHT AND IT FEELS GOOOOD"

(What a bleeping thing to say when it's only the second week of lockdown slowly lifting... we've been in this position 3 times before and it's idiots like her who can't slow the duck down that don't help the situation. We're still going through the vaccination process and trying to figure out these new varients which are still coming over. We are not on the bleeping home straight.)

Anyway she's off to order some food and that's the end of the video

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Omg, burger and chips at the pub and then an Indian takeaway on the same day? I'm not food-shaming because my diet isn't exactly perfect but how does she not feel sick and full up all the time?!

Reactions: 31
It honestly isn't surprising at all that she's consistently gaining weight... (TW talking about calories) I have been calorie counting for about 2 months now and have lost over a stone in that time and just by looking at the sheer amount of food and alcohol she consumes on a regular basis she must be eating WAY over her maintenance calories. She also basically doesn't exercise so no wonder she looks so unhealthy. I'm not saying it's the right thing for anyone to lose weight, but she would SO benefit from eating a touch healthier and cutting the booze out. I feel so so so much better for eating slightly healthier (I still have the odd takeaway, definitely not eating out twice in one day like good old Helga) and not drinking. It's really that simple Helen babes xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I've just watched the first part of that video and can't stop laughing. There's a full minute of Helen picking up dog poo, followed by a minute of Phil trying to start a lawn mower. YouTube has become a parody of itself

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.