Mrs Hinch #290 On the 6th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - a Lapland trip she didn’t get free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Insanely wasteful.
She is mopping twice a day, replacing the heads every three weeks so presumably sees what the mop and its replacement bits are called but isn’t sure if she’s spelt Vileda correctly? It’s like when the hinchers go on about their hoards/narnia full of ZAflora. With a hundred bottles lined up, that they presumably wet themselves with excitement over every day, don’t they see it’s called ZOflora?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Thread suggestion by @Justhereforthebants

- On the 6th day of Xmas Mrs Hinch gave to me....a Lapland trip that she “didn’t” get for free.

I am taking the most liked from page 40 and beyond.

The next one is, therefore - On the 7th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - ..........................................

The suggestions, for it to fit, have to be around 30 characters or less, inc spaces & punctuation, it doesn't have to rhyme and no rude words please.

Nicked from the JM thread.
Lastly, but importantly, when submitting ideas for the next thread title, please use the words ‘thread suggestion’ or just ‘thread’, as it makes it easier to search.
No other chat in the post so votes are for the thread suggestion only.
Also, try to hold off until around page. 40 for your suggestions.

Red is cleaning.
Blue is a link to the post.

Last thread catch up.
Rest of Friday.

Promoted then deleted a story about the Pink stuff. Oops, a too soon ad we think lol.
She paid for the trip to Laplanduk herself she said. Well until we see your bank statement Sopha we don’t believe you.
Her fresh n up Friday was completed by wrapping her presents/and writing her photo cards.
She has a scent out with AvaMay, Rose Wonderland, the sheep can smell it for a little while longer. Lol.
Saturday.
Day 12 of the Elf antics. Food for both boys was put on the floor under cups. Yum.
She made a laundry Xmas tree and then asked for her sheep to show her theirs. Now, who’s begging for content?
16 stories advertising a hamper giveaway. Follow her and the Range for a chance to win some cleaning products & shite gifts, which includes her ‘book’, well no one is buying any so she may as well give them away. Was she paid £96k for those stories? If so Wow.
Wax burners cleaned and her new AvaMay melts popped in. Cereal jars refilled. The pissy shark came out as she’d dropped some on the floor. Highchairs cleaned. Washer on with her stinky laundry range splashed in.
A nice to be nice sentiment post. duck off.
Sunday
Day 13 of the Elf. It was being rude.
She’s having a day off. Ok, then hun.
And
Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

Weekly catch up
<YAWN>
Monday.

Weekend Elf and todays. A few pre-records. Cleaned her patio window. Ariel #ad for £24k
Tuesday
zzzz. Elf. Her singing. Hampers. Santa letter. £24k #ad makeup recycling. Coop/ Ron putting shoes away. Quiz night or date night – no idea.
Wednesday.
Elf. Picnic in the lounge. Advent time. Zzzz. Old video of her ‘cooking’. Beauty box unveiling again. A bit of cleaning. Ron’s dinner. Sponge daddy #ad £24k. Inch video. Settling down. Lapland.UK
Thursday.
Elf. Lapland we think. Yes at Lapland dressed as a scarecrow. Stories of LaplandUK. Loads of stuff purchased. Make up removed.
Friday.
Elf. Zzzz. Brekkie. Zzzz. Ron and Inch out. She’s cleaning, maybe!. Polly lives. Cleaning done. Paid the trip herself. Deleted a story. Wrapped presents. Rose Wonderland wax melts released.
Saturday.
Day 12 of EOTS. Laundry Xmas tree. Hamper giveaway. A bit of cleaning. Nice to be nice post.
Sunday.
Elf. Day off.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

View attachment 345017

Wiki page.

https://tattle.life/wiki/mrs-hinch/

For new members.

Kate to the party, nusty people, duty heart, crunky snack and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Inch, Onslow, Tom Hardy, Vestlife, Kanye Vest = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
MadMaYahoo/Freda/Ma Barker = Zoph's mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Plip and Plop = Flip and Flop the fisccch (as this is the sound they’ll make when they head down the toilet along with their 10+ children who are currently unnamed)

Attempting a worm.

This reminds me of that girl from the film the ring it’s so weird

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@Macmama, the previous thread closed before I could quote you, but my husband just came into the room to see what was wrong with me because I was absolutely HOWLING at 'His Lardship' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You know what I find the most strangest thing out of all the behaviour she’s created.... sheep actually staging their cleaning products/items for a full on Christmas photo shoot.
I don’t know why but it just amazes me still!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The rate we are moving these threads along hopefully a big shiny light up #300 by New Year’s Eve...
300 threads happy new year 🥳

but I think by Boxing Day we could be on it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Right bitchilanties

Who hasn't got their tree up?

I haven't yet, will do it tonight.

Am I a bad mamma?
Just put mine up but hardly anything else this year. No one can come in the house to see what I have or haven’t decorated and Christmas Day will just be me, Mr Sazz and my 61 year old brother and he couldn’t give a toss as he doesn’t do anything at his house. The way it’s worked out is that pre Covid it was already decided my son and his new wife were hosting her family as we were there last year so that uses up their 3 household bubble. Junior son can’t get back from Italy so I really can’t be arsed. Bah humbug.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I find it amazing how she pretended to love cleaning and now social media is full of sheep who love cleaning. It’s clear she doesn’t love it so if she just came out one day (maybe one of her manic lives) and said that she hates cleaning, would all her sheep suddenly admit to hating it?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Right bitchilanties

Am I a bad mamma?
Im sitting waiting for someone to come along and throw a bauble at my front door and then magically Christmas will happen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Right bitchilanties

Am I a bad mamma?
Only did ours yesterday. Including my partner having to do a 40 mile round trip to her mum's as she'd forgotten the lights and tinsel for our daughter's bedroom tree 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Im sitting waiting for someone to come along and throw a bauble at my front door and then magically Christmas will happen.
I honestly tried to throw a pair of shoes on my shoe rack yesterday and was shocked that they didn't land perfectly next to each other 😭 I spend too much time on Instagram 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Please tell me this whole "grey" style of decor is on the way out. Its been years now. I happen to come upon an insta account, obs a big Hinch fan.
I know we can't say names but needless to day the words "grey and home" were in the name. They had 62K followers!! and if you look at the grid its all photos of the same 4 rooms, no colour at all. No cleaning shown just photos of boring room WTF.
My creative colourful brain cant cope with that level of boring. Do the sheep really have so little imagination?
All the comments are from similar accounts. 62k followers though?? Im really hating the way society is going with this influencer culture.
Luckily my daughter is not easily taken in by this kind of thing but I do worry about the next generation.
Well thats me had a little moan ATV

Reactions: 47
Please tell me this whole "grey" style of decor is on the way out. Its been years now. I happen to come upon an insta account, obs a big Hinch fan.
I know we can't say names but needless to day the words "grey and home" were in the name. They had 62K followers!! and if you look at the grid its all photos of the same 4 rooms, no colour at all. No cleaning shown just photos of boring room WTF.
My creative colourful brain cant cope with that level of boring. Do the sheep really have so little imagination?
All the comments are from similar accounts. 62k followers though?? Im really hating the way society is going with this influencer culture.
Luckily my daughter is not easily taken in by this kind of thing but I do worry about the next generation.
Well thats me had a little moan ATV
My sister is a grey home hun. Thing is she didn't know it was even a trend until last year. She doesn't have Instagram or anything but her house is so boring!! I cant imagine her ever having colour. I dont think it's a trend anymore, it's more of a taste/style

Reactions: 14
I find it amazing how she pretended to love cleaning and now social media is full of sheep who love cleaning. It’s clear she doesn’t love it so if she just came out one day (maybe one of her manic lives) and said that she hates cleaning, would all her sheep suddenly admit to hating it?
If they only clean what they see her cleaning then we can assume their houses are all zAflora stinking hovels 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Here's a wee game since shes off today.
What were you influenced to buy or do when and if you were a hincher? Here's mines, some I actually do still use but others I'm embarrassed to admit to buying 🙈

White bottles with stickers for shampoo etc
Shark handheld
Hinch yourself happy book
Pink stuff
Zoflora
Minky
Elbow grease
Scrub Daddy
Coloured liners for fridge
Ava May wax melts
Lots of baskets

Also influenced to follow Mario which I'm thankful for as he has the funniest threads on here nae debates 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ffs All on the Board are licking her flaps again 🙄
Again!? What for this time? This makes me so angry, especially after they took hours to repost pictures from @kensingtonroyal recently.. Seriously, whoever runs that account needs to get some perspective! Grinch in a couple of years will be a total has been, a ‘remember that weird Essex cleaning lady’ not the King of England 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Right bitchilanties

Am I a bad mamma?
We always put it up first weekend in Dec. I’ll be begging to take it down by Boxing Day due to the needles. The trees we get here in the desert have been on a ship so are rubbish at lasting but I never learn.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.