Mrs Hinch #287 On the 3rd day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - I’m thank you on ITV.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion-
On the 4th day of Christmas Hinchy gave to me
A scarecrow tribute at yet another freebieee 🎶🎶🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Ronnie’s outfit is really not nice but not only is it personalised, it’s also specific to Christmas so can be worn for all of a couple for weeks. He does wear some really odd clothes, gifted or not. There’s loads of lovely clothes for toddler boys, she doesn’t need to make him look like an overgrown baby.

Reactions: 19
Hi Tattlers.. not sure if you guys have already seen it but her business accounts are available on companies house now (note this is public information - as are all company accounts) - Cash in business bank account as at April 2020.. £2,320,133..
I am in the wrong job!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Did she actually get that gifted? Really disappointed if so. All the hcps that have worked hard throughout the pandemic could of been given that.

Reactions: 9
Hi Tattlers.. not sure if you guys have already seen it but her business accounts are available on companies house now (note this is public information - as are all company accounts) - Cash in business bank account as at April 2020.. £2,320,133..
I am in the wrong job!
And the greedy bleep still takes everything she can for free. Truly a vile person who contributes nothing to society

Reactions: 30
I just looked at tagged photos of that Lapland place. It just looks like a load of show off chavs have visited it.
Got to spend that Wax Melt/FM/Boss Babe stay at home mum/Body Shop/Small Business Owner money somehow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And the greedy bleep still takes everything she can for free. Truly a vile person who contributes nothing to society
that's why she has so much in her business account - she pays for nothing!
And this was at April 2020.. she will have made loads more since then.

Reactions: 12
Did she actually get that gifted? Really disappointed if so. All the hcps that have worked hard throughout the pandemic could of been given that.
There is no way on this earth she has paid from her own pocket for this trip. I just hope she labels it as ad gifted so she doesn’t get reported to the ASA 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We had our Lapland uk cancelled as we were due to go in November. We paid £450 for this and have had to move it to next year as all December dates were taken! The fact Lapland uk gifted these dates to influences instead of opening up to people who’s dates got cancelled has really pissed me off!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
The outfit wouldn’t have even been half as bad if it was a pair of jeans whats with the joggers and boots? Her fashion sense is a joke 🙈

Reactions: 16
We had our Lapland uk cancelled as we were due to go in November. We paid £450 for this and have had to move it to next year as all December dates were taken! The fact Lapland uk gifted these dates to influences instead of opening up to people who’s dates got cancelled has really pissed me off!
Is there any way you can cancel? I would not want them having my money after that behaviour

Reactions: 21
This genuinely makes me so sad. All I can think of is NHS staff that have worked so hard, followed rules and not seen their family, all educated and hard-working. They deserve that, not this moron

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.