Mrs Hinch #289 On the 5th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me reindeers rescued from a sanctuary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being a millionaire and feeding your kid off the floor, money can’t buy class, but it can buy plates and tables
It can buy a table that you can leave all laid out for 6 people at all times and NEVER bleeping USE!

When I started following her she only liked "fresh" scents. Like linen fresh, pine or ocean. I remember her specifically saying she disliked fruity smells like lemon and apple. The stuff she promotes now, like the apple flash or plum febreeze makes me think, is money so important that you would fill your home with odours you dont like just to get paid? Its actually quite troubling
She probably tips the contents down the drain, fills the bottle with something she likes and just pretends. She can't open her gob without lies falling out of it, so I don't trust anything she says or does.

Reactions: 19
How funny. It seems like she giving this book away more than any of her other books. It must really not be selling well.
See that, Sopha? THAT is a hamper! Not a cardboard box filled with shredded orange paper. But seriously, who wants to win a hamper of cleaning stuff & that book?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It can buy a table that you can leave all laid out for 6 people at all times and NEVER bleeping USE!
I have been in some very posh/upper class houses/fancy houses (as a cleaner with my mother) and the only time you saw the tables all laid out was for an event.

Sorry Sopha but once you’ve been in one of those houses (even as the cleaner)? Your whole most grand over the top grey furniture and tat that looks straight out of Big Lots (a chain of off price stores here in the US that sells odd lots of housewares, food, health & beauty products plus furniture) is NOT goals or impressive.

Reactions: 14
When I started following her she only liked "fresh" scents. Like linen fresh, pine or ocean. I remember her specifically saying she disliked fruity smells like lemon and apple. The stuff she promotes now, like the apple flash or plum febreeze makes me think, is money so important that you would fill your home with odours you dont like just to get paid? Its actually quite troubling
I finally listened to her first book
My god was it awfully written but it sounded more like her
Anyways she listed all her fav products and said she’d never change something she luuurved. And sell out be uSe she’s being paid

She’s forgOtten about most of the products now. stardrops pine disinfectant, Bloo, toilet strips, zoflora (ooops) and so many others

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s from The Snowman, when they go to the snowman party
Thank you! Was driving me mad trying to figure it out!
I suppose it shouldn’t surprise me that a narcissist like her thinks that her boring as duck morning routine is worthy of a dramatic film score! 🤣

Reactions: 7
How funny. It seems like she giving this book away more than any of her other books. It must really not be selling well.
I thought that too

I’m surprised the other books sold.
I’ve not seen the book of lists or activity journal properly but the other 2 I listened to on audible.
In all honestly the latest book was much better than the first.
The first book was more real. Sounded like Sophie but most of it was her reading a list of products she likes and how she uses them (most of which she doesn’t anymore) which is already on her highlights for free on insta.
The latest book she was a bit more confident in and despite it being terribly written, not as badly as the first
But she just repeated stories from the first . The Latest book I call Sophie’s book of lies though.
Lie after lie after lie

Reactions: 8
1. Was that seriously a tutorial on how to browse a website?

2. Who the f*** gives a hamper of cleaning products as a Christmas present?!
Because obviously if you’re watching on Instagram you’ve never used a website before 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh duck off with ya tatty hamper featuring me, me, me, and me.
The shoppers will be creaming their knickers that much they will need a fanny pad to soak it all up. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Really daft question coming from over here
why is some company making wax melts based on the smell of a fabric conditioner that even ‘fans’ bots say is shite and smelt of nothing?
it just doesn’t make sense

(sorry if this has been said before-these threads move so fast)

Reactions: 13
Very Kate to the party

Day 12 of the Elf. Neither can read and food on the floor. Yummy.

She has obviously read here as Ron is now getting involved. Hi Soph.

mrshinchhome_2020.12.12_265g96.jpg

Reactions: 13
Is she trying to wind us up that the elf is for Ron AND Hen?! Seriously?! Neither of them can comprehend what that is you silly bint!!!!
Luckily he’s not old enough to recognise her handwriting. We had a big blackboard on the wall of my girls’ bedroom & it was my job to creep in & write a message from Santa in the almost pitch black. The most important part was disguising my handwriting, which was truthfully easier to do without light. But the last thing we wanted was for any of the kids to know Mum wrote it, not Father Christmas. That thought will never enter her vacant head. It’s not hard, Sopha, put your child first, think about the little details now because you’re going to need them later

Reactions: 11
On the beg for engagement again. “Show me yours!” duck off you spam!View attachment 343919
I can honestly say I’ve never smiled at a pile of washing. Muttered, “bloody hell, not more washing!” for sure, never smiled. And it has never occurred to me to pile it up, put a star & ribbon on it, take a pic & share it for the world & his mother to see. WTF is wrong with this child woman?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she has done 16 stories advertising The Range.

Does that mean she will get 4 x £24k = £96k plus vat or a standard flat fee.

I hope it's the flat fee ffs.

and because new sheep have to follow, her numbers will increase again. Let's hope they unfollow straight after.

mrshinchhome_2020.12.12_lm8a3q.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
That’s what I said! The dog wags it’s tail and she showed him barking the other morning when it was ‘the postman’ ( who know if it was or not- too many lies to know what to believe)
Dogs do bark at postmen, knocks on the door- they don’t usually run to the window and wag their tail at the same time every day! Ridiculous!
My Moo barks at anyone, the postman, my neighbour, the paper boy, but only wags her tail if it’s a family member or my mate over the road. She never eats her tail when it’s our postie, even though we’ve had the same guy for years & he’s lovely. I don’t believe it’s the postie they’re seeing, if it was why not take a pic from a slightly different angle showing the postie walking away? That’s what I’d do. Obviously wouldn’t want his face in it without his permission

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.