Mrs Hinch #288 On the 4th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - A scarecrow tribute at a freebiee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gutted there isn’t any footage of her scrambling about on the ice like a giraffe wearing skates. Now that would be a good montage

• Haha
Reactions: 34
“Jamie can’t believe they made us pay to go to Lapland and didn’t gift us the trip”

• Haha
Reactions: 38
At least Vesticles didn’t have trackie bottoms on. Mind you, are skinny jeans a good look at his age?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks pap.

Santa looks like Dumbledore

• Sick
Reactions: 7
This is honestly so sad. Sums up this pair of SELFISH SELF ABSORBED TWATS. Let’s have a family photo of our amazing day at Lapland but don’t bother having our toddler in who the whole experience is supposed to be for!!! Could be bleeping anything or anyone in that pram. In fact it’s probably the fat dog.

I would LOVE to take my children here it would be utterly magic for them but it just isn’t financially viable so we’ll make do with something far cheaper and make the best of it as any good parent would. They don’t deserve Ronnie and they don’t deserve these experiences 😭

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
So she took Ron Ron away and shoved him in a pram facing her big mug so he had to look at her acting like a bleeping child all day? How fun 🙄

I don't know about anyone else but my babys only 8 months and cracks up if she isn't front facing cause she's a little nosey madam. I feel so sorry for him, he doesn't get to be a kid at all does he 😪

Reactions: 29
Don't ✍ look ✍ at ✍ hat.
Dont look at the hat.
Dont LOOK AT THE HAT.

My god he's creepy looking. So lecherous it's actually vomit inducing. Wtf does she see in him. . Nasty! Then again... she's no oil painting either the shallow narcissistic witch she is 🙄

Reactions: 14
Couldn't they have put RonNIE in a pram facing away from them?! So he could actually see the display?

Reactions: 17
That poor lad. He’s 18months and is still in facing her orange mush. I don’t get it. Surely he would want to be facing outwards, watching and seeing things?

Reactions: 22
That literally seemed like the least Ronnie centric day out going, glad Sophie enjoyed it tho! (aged 30 and 3/4)

she’s gonna be passed out on the sofa all tuckered out just in time for Inch to post a pervy photo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've came on to say the same as everyone else . Why is Ron in a parent facing pram . Could you see Stacey letting rex sit like that ? Nope I doubt she'd even bring a pram with her . When onlsow was pushing Ron he had a very fetching brown face mask on

Reactions: 23
Yes I meant to write that as well, looks like a doll! He’s a big boy, tall and chubby (cute chubby not trying to be mean) just looks far too big to be crammed in there, if it is actually Ronwonton I feel sorry for his poor feet 😢
We’ll she did fold him into that death trap Dolly dearest Moses basket until about a month ago. All because she thinks it’s cute. She really should have just gotten a doll

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.