Mrs Hinch #290 On the 6th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - a Lapland trip she didn’t get free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having 290 threads about yourself, the most of the whole site, and still insisting you’re the nicest witch Essex ever did see πŸ˜‚
Katie Price seems to get a lot of bashing in the press and many people don't like her. Yet she only has 12, YES TWELVE, threads on here.
Speaks volumes doesn't it?
I would be questioning myself what I'm doing wrong if I was Hinch, having more threads than KP. Something definitely wrong there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Here's a wee game since shes off today.
What were you influenced to buy or do when and if you were a hincher? Here's mines, some I actually do still use but others I'm embarrassed to admit to buying πŸ™ˆ

White bottles with stickers for shampoo etc
Shark handheld
Hinch yourself happy book
Pink stuff
Zoflora
Minky
Elbow grease
Scrub Daddy
Coloured liners for fridge
Ava May wax melts
Lots of baskets

Also influenced to follow Mario which I'm thankful for as he has the funniest threads on here nae debates πŸ˜‚
1001, zoflora, minky, muppets, pink stuff, flash bathroom, harpic pine, barkeepers friend, tealights everywhere, baskets, dryer sheets, unstoppables, dr bekman carpet cleaner, god knows what else 😫😫

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What were you influenced to buy or do when and if you were a hincher? Here's mines, some I actually do still use but others I'm embarrassed to admit to buying πŸ™ˆ

Shark handheld
Pink stuff
Zoflora
Minky
Elbow grease
Scrub Daddy
Ava May wax melts
Lots of baskets

Also influenced to follow Mario which I'm thankful for as he has the funniest threads on here nae debates πŸ˜‚
My 11 year old went crazy in lockdown. It was very strict here- kids under 12 not allowed to leave the house for any reason for a few weeks. We adults were allowed shopping every 3 days with a permit, anyway, I used a precious permit to buy a hinch style label maker and we went mad in the cupboards with it.

edit- I just remembered that a couple of years ago I made my mum bring me bottles of zoflora in her case when she visited so I could try it out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

❌ White bottles with stickers for shampoo etc
πŸ‘Shark handheld
❌ Hinch yourself happy book
❌ Pink stuff
πŸ‘Zoflora
:rolleyes: Minky
❌ Elbow grease
:rolleyes: Scrub Daddy
:rolleyes: Coloured liners for fridge
:rolleyes: Ava May wax melts
❌Lots of baskets

❌ No or not a chance.
πŸ‘ Already had/used.
:rolleyes: Yes, influenced and useless.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Shark handheld
Pink stuff
Zoflora
Minky
Elbow grease
Scrub Daddy
Ava May wax melts
Lots of baskets

Zoflora
Minky
Toilet Bloo
Astonish Mould & Mildew
Elbow Grease
Vileda Mop

Forever thankful that I never lined her pockets by buying any of her books. I think my enchantment with her had died a death by that point.

I still use alot of these products to this day (forgive me Tattlers) Biggest disappointment was deffo Minky - it just turns into a giant sanitary towel when wet. Awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Shark handheld
Pink stuff
Zoflora
Minky
Elbow grease
Scrub Daddy
Ava May wax melts
Lots of baskets

It was really the cleaning stuff for me, oh maybe a bassshhhkit or two but they are useful. I had a look at mario, it must have been about October 2019, he was having one of his breakdowns. Im Scottish and even I found it hard to understand what was coming out his mouth.

Zoflora
Minky
Toilet Bloo
Astonish Mould & Mildew
Elbow Grease
Vileda Mop

Forever thankful that I never lined her pockets by buying any of her books. I think my enchantment with her had died a death by that point.

I still use alot of these products to this day (forgive me Tattlers) Biggest disappointment was deffo Minky - it just turns into a giant sanitary towel when wet. Awful.
oh bugger I just remembered I did buy the activity book before last christmas, did a bit of colouring in and put it in the recycling. I had actually blocked that from my mind

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are we supposed to believe she’s had a part in writing the All on the Board poem?!

Reactions: 8
This doesn’t bother me anymore because I know to get on that you nominate yourself πŸ˜‚ so Gleam have blatantly told them what to write. Embarrassing for her really
It's the "written by Mrs Hinch and All on the Board" that gets on my tits. Of course she didn't have anything to do with writing it, the basic witch can barely string a sentence together 🀦

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Shark handheld
Pink stuff
Zoflora
Minky
Elbow grease
Scrub Daddy
Ava May wax melts
Lots of baskets

I admit some of her items did inspire me in a way I’m thankful for.

I bought some Minky like things (cheaper though) and some cloffs to cut down on disposable wipe usage.
Inspired by Zoflora I bought some disinfectant that is used in dog kennels and safer around animals.
I bought a Dave because I like how you can change the duster when it’s dirty.

I already had a hand held vac but it’s crap. I would like a shark (my sister says they are good) but it’s just costly when I already own something similar!

Reactions: 7
It's the "written by Mrs Hinch and All on the Board" that gets on my tits. Of course she didn't have anything to do with writing it, the basic witch can barely string a sentence together 🀦
They forgot the spelling mistakes and poor punctuation that’s what annoys me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For anyone who hasn’t seen it. Like she had a hand in writing this πŸ˜‚ I wonder how much she paid for this
BF2322BF-69DB-4A8A-B8C1-E28762BB5DE7.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Ffs All on the Board are licking her flaps again πŸ™„
Its the same post they put on for MH day back in October but the huns are that deluded they’re still rushing to tag her in itπŸ™„ I swear they must all have some strange app that as soon as her name is mentioned anywhere (insta, fb, Twitter, news outlets) they get a notification & are on it like inch on grinch as soon as she walked in from the hairdressers that night🀒

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jesus, I have one day off and I have a full thread to catch up on! Think I need to quit my job and become a full time tattler πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm proud to say I own no Hinch purchases (I'm more of a fairy liquid will do the job person than 100 bottles of pointless crap filling up my cupboards). But I do have a Tattle recommended purchase; Astonish wood cleaner, that smell of marzipan is lush.

Reactions: 10
My (superior) tree is up.I've unfollowed her at last-early Christmas present to myself.
I was wondering about the kind of conversation is taking place at the outlaws?
"Must we really go to those awful people again?"
"I'm afraid Boris has condoned it darling,and besides we don't want them here"
"But can't we sneak back to Spain overnight-I'm sure I left the iron on surely we'll have to quarantine then?
I'm having flashbacks to the last fiasco.I admit the table looked wonderful and I did adjust to the smell of turps on those decorating tressels,but I couldn't stop thinking about how many times Freda had used them for bootsales-I mean there's so much surplus #gifted stock in that house"
"Hmm,what bothers me is why they let the mother in the kitchen,everyone knows her father is the superior cook-I'm sorry my love but aunt beasties are not for me"
"It was better than the microwavable complete roast dinners she served the year before and She did make extra gravy πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ"
"It was like gnats piss darling"
"Don't remind me πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Do you know I haven't trusted that woman since was exposed on that lovely site Tattle"
"I know,did you feel the tension when Paputupon
Said he wished his whole family were there?"
"Yes my love,I put it down to her getting on the malibu early.I thought her grimace was a little softer than usual.
By the way,why do you suppose Freda and Soph are only allowed plastic cutlery?"
"It's a good job someone suggested pulling the homemade crackers then-what did you get again?"
"A tissue soaked in an 'Tweed'I'm sure it wasn't meant for me.Sophie shot me a look when she saw her blunderland pod"
"Lucky her sister is a paramedic-it got a bit out of hand?"
"Gosh,I'd forgotten about the fight.
At least someone suggested we played party games"
"Yes,but why not charades,why was it couple coaching?
Darling,I don't want to discuss our sex life around the table"
"🀣🀣🀣🀣 do you remember Frosty's face when big Al opened up?"
"I do my love but we were supposed to be discussing our marriages"
"Sophie was a little weird wasn't she-how did she eat anything with that wedding veil over her face?"
"Jamie too,don't think the dinner agreed with him,kept popping to the bathroom"
"Ah,but at least he came out happier each time"

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Shark handheld
Pink stuff
Zoflora
Minky
Elbow grease
Scrub Daddy
Ava May wax melts
Lots of baskets

Guilty as charged. I have all of them too (bar the shark). Mind you I do find the cleaning stuff good though I was using elbow grease and zoflora before madam acted as if she had invented the stuff. I’ve always used baskets etc cos I like to be organised and it was nothing to do with the hinchback of Maldondamme!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.