Mrs Hinch #288 On the 4th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - A scarecrow tribute at a freebiee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It did look shite, you're correct.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hinch if you are reading please give us your best bianca impression and shout "ricky"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just watched her story omg how lazy! I work from home and I’ve been sat in front of my laptop since 8:30 after getting back from the school run. Literally just stopped to make a cuppa then back on it. While that’s lazy cow lays under a bleeping blanket in the sofa all day!!

Reactions: 11
How many of her sheep will now be watching Classic EastEnders? Just to clarify I've been watching them for years (thought I would attach a photo for evidence... Yes I am behind)!
I came on here to say she is very kate to this!

I have been watching since they started showing these, which was about 4 years ago..along with classic corrie! I am far more up to date than you though, am very OCD about my recordings!

Reactions: 4
I love Fridays because it’s the end of our working week and we can have a mental and physical rest and do some nice family things. Why the actual duck does she think she has the right to be all TGIF? What’s different about the weekend to any other day? Very patronising and out of touch.
Some of us dont even have a monday to friday, 9-5 job. Our Friday feeling can fall any day of the week 😅

Reactions: 9
“Love everyday not just Friday”

you don’t have a job babe of course you don’t care about Fridays🤷‍♀️ the rest of us have earned and need our weekends since we can’t lay about on the couch everyday. Idiot
Said no full time working mum ever!! We look forward to Friday as we are exhausted and want to spend the weekend with our children and other half. We don't get to do this every day!! Plus it's wine night tonight 😜🍷

Reactions: 13
Why is she always in the garden centre? Is it a lockdown thing? I’m sure when I lived in the UK up until my late 30s I went to a garden centre about twice a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Cracking on while Inch is out with Ron and his parents.

Reactions: 3
Not a sign of ronalongadingdong in that house except his toys behind a sofa: she really can’t be bothered with him I believe
Theirs not even pictures of him on the walls! Just useless grey photos of quotes and bits of plants😴 booooring!!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
What's with all the comments about Ron Ron being in the pram parent facing?
Some kids need to be reclined with the hood up when they get tired or over stimulated.

My child hated facing out and was much happier being able to see whoever was pushing him. We had buggies that faced out, spent a bomb buying 3 of them over his toddler years and he preferred to be facing us in his pram.
It was a pain in the ass sometimes dragging the big pram out but you do what suits your child and not what suits everyone else.

Toddlers love to chat with their parents and for Ron Ron, its probably the only time he sees his ma face to face without a phone in her hand
They do have a front facing buggy, they were gifted it before disney and I think its only been shown a handful of times..

Reactions: 3
I came on here to say she is very kate to this!

I have been watching since they started showing these, which was about 4 years ago..along with classic corrie! I am far more up to date than you though, am very OCD about my recordings!
The episodes are moving very fast aren't they? I'm currently catching up with the classic emmerdale atm!
Also in the Classic EastEnders Janine Butcher is about 12/13 and Barry must at leat be in his thirties? It is so weird to think that they get married in the future x

Reactions: 6
I very rarely post but I read this site daily,I just had one of those step back moments and thought to myself "imagine being such a twit that people on the Internet entertain themselves by creating polls for other people to vote which of your twattish acts they found the funniest" haha I would just die. (actually I wouldn't I'd find it hilarious and would vote for something myself because I'm normal and know when I'm being a twit).

Keep up the good work!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ron when straight to the pbone when she said where's mammas nose, then nearly took one of her eyes out with his finger. No wonder she flinched lol.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.