Mrs Hinch #287 On the 3rd day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - I’m thank you on ITV.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon they are going to Lapland UK today and it’s not pre-recorded as it’s Thursday so that means it’s the cleaners day to clean her house 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OH.MY.GOD.....am I going mad or does Jamie look just like Johnny Vegas?! I can’t stop laughing...I’ve been trying to think about who he reminds me of for ages and I think I’ve found it 😂😂😂😂
Jaymee looks like a proper white van man coming to collect your furniture to take to the tip! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ughhh few things this morning:

1. Why can't she just tell us where she's going without making a big song and dance about it? We all know where she's off. 👀
2. That seatbelt harness on the car seat was wayyy too loose for my liking 🤷🏼‍♀️
3. The thumbbbbbb 😤

Atv.
She can't tell you where she is going, as all her sheep will race to get there as well !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jaymee looks like a proper white van man coming to collect your furniture to take to the tip! 😂😂
🤣🤣🤣 I thought the same! It is just badly matching. A troweled up dolly bird who loves herself and him in his rudeboy outfits.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The duck does she look like? 🤡 😂
Is it just me or does this photo look really forced? Like they've just had a barney?

Probably wishful thinking on my part 😂 Would love it if their magical day at Lapland was tainted by an argument 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did I see correct why is the dog getting its treat out of day 6 (Sunday) today is the 10th so all pre recorded

Reactions: 4
Bloody hell, Hinch and Inch don’t even look like they’re going to the same event, she’s dolled up to the nines and he’s in a t-shirt, he looks like her driver. 😂

And who would wear that much makeup to go to Lapland UK, is she hoping to get a turn on Father Christmas’ knee?!

I just see her as a parody account now, thanks for the laughs Soph!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Why is Jaymee allvesticlesnotesticles looking at the camera when he’s supposed to be driving!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Off to Lapland Uk then? How much make up?? I was shocked!! And why is Ronnie in personalised clothes yet again?? Gifted? Not tagged? The dangers of having your kids name scrawled on everything- she is so vain. Everything for the gram. Screw the kids privacy and the dangers of people knowing who that little boy is. And don’t tell me they are leaving Hen at home all alone with his calendar 🤣 he must be at Ma’s house today.
if Lapland is gifted (like every other z list celebrity they’ve been gifting) - she had better tag it as such, and not advertise it in any way to her followers. That would be misleading wouldn’t it Soph? Surely your mum told you the importance of being honest and truthful?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Defo off to Lapland today then can’t wait for all the slow mo montages later of how they just “laaved it” she could be seen from space with that tangerine face 🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Either that’s a filter or she’s applied that bronzer with a paint sprayer 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 22
🤣🤣🤣 I thought the same! It is just badly matching. A troweled up dolly bird who loves herself and him in his rudeboy outfits.
Haha yes!! 😂 There's no in-between with those, he always looks like a chavvy teen and she's either dressed up looking like a clown or has a bobble full of JusRol bedhead and is wearing a tracksuit and bleeping Ugg boots! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.