Mrs Hinch #289 On the 5th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me reindeers rescued from a sanctuary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fully believe she knows Ronnie throws shade, gives her stinking looks and that she has not got a maternal bone in her body. There’s nothing she can do about it, because by the looks she doesn’t even want to try, I think she thinks “ah he’s got Jamie duck it”BUT, she knows she would be long gone if it wasn’t for “Ron and hen” they are the brand now, her content is “the boys” , an occasional toaster clean and some tit slop. She forces these moments PURELY for the gram. For them hinchers to call them family goals etc. very VERY sad if your life revolves around everyone gushes over how much they love you etc. she should have never shown Ronnie, not until he was old enough to agree to it. It’s exploitation.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
bleeping hell Soph! Not been on here since 2019 mate 👍 anyone else some days feel like they are baby sitting her and helping her raise her child?
38175765-ACDA-4195-AFAD-4E3B55838AEC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So I was thinking about what was left on Hinch’s Christmas to do list and thought I would help her out with her Christmas Eve story:

Twats ‘Twas a Night Before Christmas

‘Twas the night before pre-recorded Christmas on the set grey and bland
Not an ad being voiced over for 24 grand
Gifts for the extras teabagged and placed under the tree
Whilst Sopha’s arrived via a Selfridges’ delivery with its own little driver
A new play suit for Jaymee, boxing gloves for Ron
And a box full of processed chicken for the number one son
Sopha had chosen a designer bag to adore
But because the assistant made eye contact she spunked 50 grand more
Freda Yahoo in the kitchen preparing Aunt Bessie
Tranq gun beside her in case things get messy
Henners and Sopha on the couch, cuddling and kissing,
Dog balls on display to remind Jaymee his were missing
Outside awaiting astroturf, it was a cold, crispy night,
The pergola and playhouse rotting under moonlight
A sprinkle of festive snow laid down for all to enjoy
“LET’S GO LIVE!!” screamed Sopha, no longer so coy
An emergency alarm sounded in Gleam’s HQ
And content quickly switched to SS and her crew
OMFG!!! Genius!!! You win Tattle and the rest of the Internet! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
How funny. It seems like she giving this book away more than any of her other books. It must really not be selling well.
Bingooooo on that prize!
Also this is the face of a man that has had enough of her tit he even summoned Ronnie to follow him into the kitchen “come with me son your mums had enough of your!” And Ron happily just goes without a second thought or even a wave to Hinch!! I think that footage was Lapland day and he was fed up do her moaning bet she moaned the whole way home about how naughty Ronnie is and doesn’t appreciate anything and of course jamie understands he’s a toddler and always sticks up for his son!! Honestly think he’s had enough of it. (But does need the bookie deposits).

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Bingooooo on that prize!
Also this is the face of a man that has had enough of her tit he even summoned Ronnie to follow him into the kitchen “come with me son your mums had enough of your!” And Ron happily just goes without a second thought or even a wave to Hinch!! I think that footage was Lapland day and he was fed up do her moaning bet she moaned the whole way home about how naughty Ronnie is and doesn’t appreciate anything and of course jamie understands he’s a toddler and always sticks up for his son!! Honestly think he’s had enough of it. (But does need the bookie deposits).
I still reckon within a couple of years she will end up back in Mad Ma’s box room and he’ll have custody of that kid

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I still reckon within a couple of years she will end up back in Mad Ma’s box room and he’ll have custody of that kid
I dunno I think she will buy a big huge CUNTry house loads of land and room..... all to herself surrounded by loads and loads of STUFF rocking back and forth by a BBQ crying over photos of Henry since she killed him off by over feeding and her house will be full of her books....40 years guyssss can’t believe this happened my books my books!! ma would move in the west wing and Soph would ring a bell when she needed to sniff her hair or hanky or be bereastfed 😂

Meanwhile Ron is a top arsenal player that ghosts his mums calls and denies knowing “Mrs Hinch” 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
she should have never shown Ronnie, not until he was old enough to agree to it. It’s exploitation.
Agreed 100%. It's monetisation of your child before he even has the awareness to protect his own privacy. Absolutely dispicable behaviour in my opinion.

Reactions: 19
On the beg for engagement again. “Show me yours!” duck off you spam!View attachment 343919
Also she’s only showing this to prove that she’s washing the pj’s she spent the last week wearing (let’s face it she probably wore them to Lapland UK too hidden under the monstrous scarf). Not that she saw any of the comments yesterday about the lack of hygiene - she doesn’t read tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can this witch duck off with Jimbobs jizz catchers 🤮 There's also the mucky midden jim jams & covid covered lapitupland jumper. Dutty dutty bastards 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.