Mrs Hinch #287 On the 3rd day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - I’m thank you on ITV.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reminds me of Gi Fletcher who has being a "mumma" as her strength and Mrs Hinch just has cleaning. No substance. The amount of people you see at my local Asda shopping the Mrs Hinch stuff. I'm not convinced people used to keep their house clean before she came along. It's like the amount of people going into shops and buying hand sanitiser since the virus started and then you never see anyone using it. I want to say to them it's the same stuff that's next to it but it's only got a person's face on the packaging.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If someone gave me a hamper full of sponges for Christmas I'd look at them like Ronsumz looks at Mummaz Hinch...not interested!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Swipe up guys and give me more money, however, I have already earned £24k for this ad,

If you want to gift that special person in your life/or a work colleague and you are struggling for ideas/money then give them the gift of a sponge.

F off

mrshinchhome_2020.12.9_8amsqy.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t blame her for having the loose skin removed, but for her mother to say she’s had no surgery when she admits it in her book (I think) is pathetic. Either she had surgery or she didn’t. She obviously did & it was cosmetic so I think it’s time Ma Barker had her SM shut down. Certainly shows wher Grinch gets her lying & her temper from
I’m sure she has even mentioned the arm surgery herself on her stories

Reactions: 7
I think we are soon going to need an ongoing list of companies who are gifting her free stuff so we know who to avoid!

Reactions: 14
Creative use of the word hamper.... it’s a cardboard box you utter cretin

If someone got me a box of scourers it might be the last thing they did 😂🔫

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All I want for Christmas.... is..... not a scrub daddy hamper ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She reminds me of Gi Fletcher who has being a "mumma" as her strength and Mrs Hinch just has cleaning. No substance. The amount of people you see at my local Asda shopping the Mrs Hinch stuff. I'm not convinced people used to keep their house clean before she came along. It's like the amount of people going into shops and buying hand sanitiser since the virus started and then you never see anyone using it. I want to say to them it's the same stuff that's next to it but it's only got a person's face on the packaging.
100000% Agree with this 👍🏻

Reactions: 4
She definitely used those scrub daddy boxes for her hampers the other day. God she’s cheap.
I think they are the same and full of these #gifted sponges lol.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Swipe up guys and give me more money, however, I have already earned £24k for this ad,

If you want to gift that special person in your life/or a work colleague and you are struggling for ideas/money then give them the gift of a sponge.

F off

View attachment 340863
View attachment 340864
View attachment 340865
View attachment 340866
View attachment 340867
I’m so triggered by her speaking manner, like when she adds shhh where it doesn’t belong. Like says ashhhume instead of assume. When she said “shhhhreded paper” (as if that’s a feature lol) my hackles stood on end until I realized oh wait, that is how you say shredded 😂 she just is just so extra with everything including shHHHaliva when she shpeaksh. 💦 ☔ 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.