Mrs Hinch #285 On the 1st day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - nothing unless she's paid a fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So far she lay exhausted on the couch last night from going out to lunch and half cooking a ready made pastry dessert. Ok...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m recovering from a stomach bug and her prolapse in a tin is sending me over the edge

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
There she goes again with the the raw minging pastry pudding that we have already seen 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No wonder she was passed out on the sofa last night. If she is to be believed she would have been in a sugar coma

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I just came here to say STOP EATING RAW PASTRY!!! IF IT'S DANGLING DOWN AND WET ITS NOT COOKED!!!!

Phew. That feels better.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
My gosh that spunky slimy pastry🤕 she’s not okay in the head to keep serving uncooked pastry. Got a toothache looking at that

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Purrrrrlllllleeaasseee stop the duck lying ....
We eat so much. There is more meat on a butchers apron than on her bones. Agreed it looked bloody raw as well. Probably cooks in their gut lol

Reactions: 16
On the second day of Christmas hinch gave to me, a half baked tin of pastry

thread suggestion

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Shouldn’t that be marked as gifted 🙄🤔🤔

is she on the beg for more free pastry now

Reactions: 7
Don’t know if it’s been mentioned. Im
Just catching up. But the 20th on TenTonHen is empty. Wasn’t RonJonRightHook empty too? Or a letter in or something . Where they off to? Is that Lapland day? Or another freebie day that she doesn’t deserve

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why she can’t tackle making a basic sponge. She’s 30 years old fgs.
My 13 year old can bake better than Sophie Rose. Over the weekend she made cheese straws and cookies, she's doing food tech at school today and making mini banoffee pies. Take note Soph - she is MAKING HER OWN PASTRY. No jus-roll in sight.

• Heart
If you were genuinely that tired, why wouldn't you just go to bed? Is she expecting Jamie to carry her up the stairs? Why can't she just act like an adult?
I bet he does carry her up 🤣 banging her head of all the walls on the way up. Christ just as well i don't , my poor wee man couldn’t lift me if my life depended on it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her toilet is going to be busy judging by the state of that pastry 🤮🤮. Surely there's instructions on the back of the packet with timings.

• Haha
To enjoy for evermore my lovelies lol

mrshinchhome_2020.12.7_z0e1lo.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Who the duck has a “weekend off” and then still films them making some utter tooth rotting tit? When I have a day off I don’t think oh quick get the phone let’s spend time filming and editing. She must really dislike spending time as a family 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The state of that concoction with the Jus Roll. I'm surprised she hasn't done a swipe up for toilet roll #shittingforbritain 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.